(Changed) When forgetful Byunghun gives a birthday present to his crush on the wrong date

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

e832fdb0025b94001c9cc96a3bc20f5f.jpg

tumblr_mw0nknrg3U1qcbbpmo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9jyiaey6Q1rmvb15o1_500.gif

For: -criesofmelancholy

Partner: Teen Top's Ljoe 

I apologize for the shortness. Enjoy and request again~

pagebreak1.png

Byunghun fixed his hair in front of the mirror. It's your time to shine, Lee Byunghun. Time for you to get your girl. 

He smirked and looked at the box of chocolates in his hands. He checked himself out in the mirror one more time before stepping out of the boys' bathroom.

Whistling, he headed to Risa's locker. He furrowed his brows when he saw that her locker wasn't decorated.

"Her friends always do something for her on her birthday though." He shrugged and pushed the thought aside and waited for his crush.

Byunghun gasped when he saw her at the end of the hallway. She looked adorable as always with her signature pig tails and cute freckles on her nose.

The confidence he was so sure he had suddenly disappeared. Byunghun started to sweat and his hands became a little clammy. 

She's coming closer! He paced around, rehearsing his words. He almost squeaked when she was only five feet away.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. You can do this, Lee Byunghun. You've been waiting for this day your whole life. 

Byunghun opened his eyes and gasped when she was standing right in front of him, looking at him curiously. Gosh, those cute brown eyes were killing him.

"What are you doing here, Byunghun?" He almost melted at the way she said his name.

Byunghun cleared his throat and held the chocolates out. "Here, these are for you."

Risa raised a brow, "Thank you? But what are these for?"

Byunghun smirked, "It's your birthday silly."

Risa giggled and shook her head. "Last time I checked, my birthday was in December, which is a month from now, Byunghun."

Byunghun gawked at her and started to panic. "Y-Your birthday is next month?"

Risa nodded, smiling at his cuteness. He glanced around and checked his non-existent watch.

"Oh! Look at the time. I forgot that I have to be somewhere. Ha Ha."

He awkwardly laughed out loud before darting to the end of the hall before turning the corner, only to bump into a teacher holding a stack of papers.

The papers flew everywhere. Byunghun glanced back at Risa who burst out giggling.

"Aish," he cursed before running away. "Yah! Lee Byunghun! Come back here, mister!" The teacher chased after him with a ruler in his hands.

Risa shook her head as she smiled. "You're such a dork, Lee Byunghun."

She held the chocolates to her chest and sighed in bliss. If only he knew that she liked him back.