(Surprise) When Leo forces Yeonji to stay at his dorm

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

201408311921374d9.png

tumblr_nyhjsveZwm1ug2vgto3_400.gif

tumblr_nyhjsveZwm1ug2vgto2_400.gif

tumblr_nyhjsveZwm1ug2vgto4_400.gif

tumblr_nyhjsveZwm1ug2vgto1_400.gif 

For: NanaXXO

Partner: Vixx's Leo

pagebreak1.png

Ding dong~

"Hyuk-ah! Can you get the door?" Hyuk complained but went anyway.

"Who is it?" He opened the door and gasped when he saw Yeonji. "Noona?"

Yeonji meekly smiled and waved. "Hi, Hyukkie."

"Who came?" Hakyeon trotted over to the front door and gasped as well. "Yeonji-yah. What are you doing here?" His eyes trailed down to her suitcase.

Before he could question her any further, someone answered their question. "I told her to come."

They turned around and saw Taekwoon. He passed by them and took her suitcase and led her inside. The leader and maknae blinked as Taekwoon led her into his room. They both turned to each other and shrugged before heading to the kitchen to finish their meal.

Taekwoon set her luggage on the floor. Yeonji awkwardly stood there and played with her toes. "Oppa, I really don't have to stay here. I have many places to go!" He looked at her and waited for her to continue.

"I can always go to...." Her voice faltered as she realized that she didn't have anywhere to go. Her face lit up, "I can always go to the sauna and-"

"Get your luggage stolen?"

Yeonji frowned. "Not all people are like that."

"And not all people are nice enough to not mess with you." Taekwoon came up to her and cupped her face.

"I don't want you staying at some weird place. You might get hurt or robbed, so just stay here when I tell you to, okay?"

Yeonji nodded and smiled, thankful for her boyfriend. Although he was forcing her to stay here, she knew that he was doing it for her best.

They went to the kitchen where the rest of the members were eating chicken.

"Yeonji! Hey!" Hongbin and Wonshik waved as Jaehwan got up from his seat to bearhug her. "Yeonji~ I missed you."

Yeonji laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you too. But I think you should let go before Taekwoon oppa kills you."

Jaehwan looked at his hyung and gulped before pulling away and running back to his safe seat between Hongbin and Hyuk.

Taekwoon pulled out a seat for her and sat down next to her. "Eat. You must be hungry." Yeonji nodded and took a wing from the box.

After their meal, Yeonji went to his room to change into comfortable clothes. Taekwoon gathered everyone while she was gone.

Hongbin gasped. "Her parents kicked her out?!" He received a smack on the back of his head from Hakyeon for being too loud.

"Just because she's not going to med school."

Hyuk shook his head. "Wow, her parents are mean."

"I hope she's feeling okay."

Taekwoon looked back to the room and his heart softened at the thought of Yeonji hurting. I hope she's fine too. 

"We should cheer her up!" Wonshik stood up and ran to the room. Yeonji was in her tank top and was about to take it off when the door burst open.

"Ah!" Both she and Wonshik screamed as he fell back. Taekwoon raced toward the room and saw the situation. Although Yeonji was still wearing her pants and tank top, his eyes were on fire as he glared at Wonshik.

He thought of the countless possibilities that could've happened, making him more mad.

Wonshik gulped and immediately went on his knees. "I'm so sorry, hyung. Please forgive me."

Before Taekwoon could do anything, Yeonji held his waist and reassured him that she was okay. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes before opening them.

The other four were at the end of the hallway, peeking behind the wall.

To everyone's surprise, Taekwoon let Wonshik go.

Hakyeon gawked in surprise, "Wow. Yeonji should just live here forever if he's going to let us off like that all the time."

Jaehwan nodded, "So whipped."

Taekwoon heard that and tried to chase after them but Yeonji kept holding onto his waist. She turned him around, laughing.

She tiptoed to kiss him on his lips, hoping to calm him down. "I don't think you're whipped, oppa. Just caring. And don't worry about Wonshik. He didn't see anything. If he did, I would've beat him up."

Taekwoon couldn't help but smile before pecking her forehead.

After washing up, Taekwoon and Yeonji lied down on the full sized bed, his arms wrapped around her body.

He looked down at her in concern. "Are sure you're okay? He whispered.

Yeonji breathed in his scent and smiled, snuggling closer to his chest. "As long as I'm here with you, I'm fine oppa."

Taekwoon stared into her eyes and was about to lean in when someone interrupted them.

From the top bunk, Hyuk groaned and made retching noises. "I'm trying to sleep here and you two aren't helping."

Yeonji giggled and apologized. Before Taekwoon could throw his pillow up at the maknae, Yeonji cupped his face and pecked his nose. "Good night, oppa."

Taekwoon softened and smiled at her. "Good night."