(Surprise) When Joy asks Jungkook to buy pads on the way home

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

thebangtanway:  Source: BTS Official FB

tumblr_o4dtt4LGTZ1ue2jylo1_250.gif  tumblr_o4dtt4LGTZ1ue2jylo2_250.gif

tumblr_o4dtt4LGTZ1ue2jylo3_250.gif  tumblr_o4dtt4LGTZ1ue2jylo4_250.gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS Jungkook

Sorry for the long wait!

pagebreak1.png

Jungkook groaned at the text he received from his girlfriend who was waiting at home. He had come out to get chips and cookies Joy was craving when she asked him to buy her pads on his way back. It was bad enough that he had to risk getting caught to buy snacks. Now he had to buy lady products!

Jungkook pulled his mask over his nose and put his hood on to avoid any fans he would meet on the way. It would be so embarrassing to get pictures taken of him buying those female products.

Jungkook looked around to see if anyone was in the aisle and quickly ran up to the section containing lady products.

"Why are there so many brands and colors?" Jungkook grabbed a pink one, because it's Joy's favorite color, and ran to the counter. He shoved the pads under his jacket and waited in line. His eyes darted around to see if anyone was looking or taking pictures.

Jungkook gave the snacks for the cashier to scan. "Twelve dollars and tweny-five cents."

Jungkook leaned forward and the cashier raised her eyebrow at him. He opened his jacket and showed her the pads. "I'm buying this too. Hurry up and scan this befor-"

"Is that Jungkook?"

Jungkook froze in his place as he heard girls whispering behind him.

"I think it's him! We have to ask for a picture!"

"Hurry up and scan this so I can leave!" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

The cashier gave him a strange look but scanned it and told him the total cost.

Jungkook slapped a twenty dollar bill onto the counter. "Keep the change."

He grabbed the plastic bags, shoved the pads deeper into this jacket, and ran off.

Jungkook shut the door behind him and leaned against it while catching his breathe. He took his shoes off and walked into the living room.

"Yay! You're back!" Joy skipped up to him and took the bags from his hands.

"And I almost died trying." Joy giggled and patted his . "Thanks, boyfriend."

Jungkook pouted, "Is that all I get?" Joy chuckled. "Come here."

Jungkook smiled and leaned down. Joy kissed him on his cheek and Jungkook whined in protest. "Too weak?"

"Way to weak. Come here." Joy squealed as Jungkook picked her up and kissed her right on her lips.

Joy giggled and leaned her forehead on his. Jungkook set her down and Joy put the bags on the table.

"Did you buy the pads?" "Yup, they're righ-" Jungkook's face fell when he opened his jacket and found nothing.

"They were right here." Jungkook thought back to when he was running back and cursed.

"I think it fell out when I was running away from my fans. I'll be right back." Jungkook grabbed his mask and ran out of the apartment to search for the lost pads.