(Surprise) When Wonwoo sees his ex at his friend's wedding

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nstfxfSNqZ1ucqdyso1_540.jpg

15%2B-%2B1

For: frostfire

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

Hope you like it :)

pagebreak1.png

Wonwoo fixed his bowtie in the bathroom.

Hoshi came out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. "Dang, look at us all grown up in suits. Mingyu's getting married! That's crazy!"

Wonwoo smirked, "Who knew that he would go first?"

Hoshi laughed and washed his hands. "To his high school sweet heart. Man, they've been together for what, seven years? I wish I had a relationship that strong." Hoshi dried his hands and walked out of the bathroom.

Wonwoo's smirk disappeared as he thought of his ex from high school. He thought that they were going to be together forever but he was wrong. She was rich and he was poor. She had to take over her father's company one day while he wished to travel around the world. They were too different.

Wonwoo shook the thought of her away and looked in the mirror one last time before going to Mingyu's room.

"Let me go! I want to see her!" Seungkwan and S.coups struggled to hold the tall male back from escaping through the door.

"Woah, woah. What's going on?" Wonwoo asked. "He wants to go see Eunji right now but we all know that that's bad luck!"

Mingyu pouted, "I don't care. We were together for seven years. One little superstition isn't going to stop us from marrying."

The boys pushed him back onto his chair and made sure he stayed. "You'll see her in less than ten minutes, just stay put so we can take a picture." Mingyu gave up and the boys huddled around to take a group picture.


"You may kiss the bride!" Mingyu smiled and eagerly kissed Eunji on the lips while dipping her back.

The guests clapped and the boys cheered. "My baby Mingyu's growing up so fast." Jeaonghan wiped a nonexistent tear while Dino comforted him.

Wonwoo's eyes scanned the room and his lopsided grin fell off his face when his eyes landed on the table on the bride's side of the room. 

Hayoon smiled with cresent eyes and clapped as Eunji thanked everyone for coming.

Hayoon stopped clapping and her smile faded when she made eye contact with him. Many memories and years passed through their minds.

Wonwoo stood up to go talk to her but Hayoon's friends tapped her shoulder, making her turn away and break the tension. Hayoon left without turning back to the dining hall.

Seokmin clapped his hand on Wonwoo's back, "Let's go eat." Wonwoo nodded, looked at Hayoon, and left.

Wonwoo's eyes were on Hayoon the whole time while he was eating. His heart still raced when she laughed. His heart melted when she smiled. And he knew that he was still in love with her.

Wonwoo barely touched his food but claimed that he was done and got up from his seat. Hayoon was at a table at the back of the room to get herself some more water.

"Long time no see." A deep voice said next to her. She turned around and gasped when she saw Wonwoo leaning against the table. "Wonwoo."

Wonwoo stood up straight with a small smile on his face. "How many years has it been?"

"Five? I don't know, I lost count." Wonwoo tried to ignore the beating of his heart and cleared his throat. "How have you been?"

Hayoon played with the cup in her hand. "You know, just running my dad's company. What about you?" Wonwoo opened to answer but stopped when a charming young man slid his arm around her waist. He clenched his jaw.

393747da9c816bf64ec8b624e6f169ff.jpg

"Sorry I came so late. The meeting ended later than I expected." He kissed her on the cheek and Wonwoo's knuckles turned white.

Hayoon smiled, "It's okay. Oh, this is Wonwoo. My friend from high school."

Her friend... Wonwoo's eyes trailed down to her fingers that were still wrapped around the cup. A diamond ring fit perfectly on her ring finger and he felt like a fool.

Baekhyun smiled and held his hand out. "I'm Baekhyun, Hayoon's fiance." Wonwoo stared at his hand before nodding and walking away. Baekhyun slightly frowned and retrieved his hand.

Wonwoo walked out the exit and leaned against the closed door. He heavily sighed and finally let go of his tight fist. There were marks of his fingernail printed onto his palm but he didn't feel it. The only thing he could feel was his heart shattering as he shut his eyes. 

She's going to get married. She has a fiance. She's in love with someone else. Damn it. He was too late. Wonwoo groaned and slid down onto the floor with his face in his palms.