(Surprise) When Seungyoun and Soorin are mistaken as a couple

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

For: lili_sm17e

Partner: Uniq's Seungyoun

Thanks for requesting and subscribing! Hope you enjoy! Also another thanks for choosing author's choice! (:

HOT ROOKIE GROUP UNIQ'S SEUNGYOUN IN A RELATIONSHIP?

 

Currently the new hot rookie group Uniq, has been rising in popularity and gaining quite a few fans. But could it be that one of the members already has a special girl of his own? Yesterday night, Uniq’s rapper/vocalist Cho Seungyoun was recently spotted on a date with an unidentified female. Pictures of the two are all over the internet and fans are wondering who this lucky girl is.

Sighing, Seungyoun closed the laptop and went to go lay down on his bed.

He had woken up that morning to his manager yelling at him through his phone about a scandal.

It wasn’t until he had fully regained consciousness that he realized what his manager was saying. Pictures of him and a girl kissing had been taken last night and have been causing controversy ever since.

His manager had given him orders to stay in the dorm and to contact the girl to do the same.

The problem is, he doesn’t even know who that girl is, moreover how to get in contact with her.

He closed his eyes and thought back to the incident that happened the night before.

 

The air feels so fresh. I haven't been out here to the Han River in a while.

Ever since we made our debut, we’ve been so busy. It’s feels so good to be able to spend some time alone like this.

“HEY GET BACK HERE!” “NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Seungyoun turns towards the voices to figure out what’s going on, only to find himself being knocked over.

“What the-”

“I’m sorry” He looks down to see a girl scrambling to get up.

“Hey are you alright?” He makes eye contact with the girl, and is shocked to see such a beauty standing there in front of him.

But then he notices the tears in her eyes and becomes even more flustered.

“What’s wrong? Are you alright-”

“I’m sorry.” The girl gets up and glances back before looking back at him.

“Sorry for wha-” He doesn’t have the time to finish his question when the girl suddenly kisses him.

His mind goes blank and he has no idea what’s going on.

He just came out for some fresh air and now he’s being kissed by some random girl.

But to his surprise, he doesn’t push her away.

Seungyoun notices her glancing towards the two men that were chasing her.

When they finally start to walk away, she releases her hold on him.

Before he even has the time to ask her anything, she looks at him mumbling another quick sorry and runs away.

 

Sighing at the memory, Seungyoun wonders what he’s supposed to do now.

And it he's ever going to see her beautiful face again. But that's not the problem.

He can’t just tell the world the real story, it’ll just make things bigger.

But then again he can’t just let people think he has a girlfriend when he doesn’t even know who she is.

Letting out a frustrated cry, Seungyoun stands up, grabs his jacket, and walks out of his room.

He recalls his manager’s orders but he can’t just sit around doing nothing.

As he’s walking out, he runs into Yixuan who just raises a brow at him.

“And where do you think you’re going? Didn’t manager hyung tell you not to leave the dorm?”

Seungyoun ruffled his hair in anooyance. “I know hyung, but this is too suffocating, can’t you just pretend you didn’t see me? Just once?”

Yixuan looks at him sympathetically and says, “Alright but only if you promise not to get caught kissing a girl by the paparazzi again.”

Smiling at the leader’s words, Seungyoun promises and leaves the dorm.


Arriving at the Han River again, Seungyoun looks around, glad there aren’t many people around.

He walks along the river thinking about the girl.

Seungyoun looks up to see the same exact girl standing a couple feet away from him.

Stunned at the fact that he ended up seeing her again, he just stood there and watched her.

He noticed how sad she looked and wondered why. 

Mom, you’re doing fine up there right? You always said you weren’t afraid of death because it would bring you to dad. Did you meet him up there yet?

I wish both of you were still here. What do I do now.

You said even after you’re gone I’d find my reason to live, but I still haven’t found it. My life is supposed to be beginning but why does it feel like the end?

Soorin turned to leave but noticed someone watching her. Wondering why, she also noted the fact that he looked very familiar.

Then it hit her.

Oh no it’s that guy from yesterday, the one that I kissed. What if he’s mad and reports me for ual harassment.

Eyes widening, she turns to run away, but is stopped by a grip on her arm.

When did he get here?? My life is already over I might as well try and beg for forgiveness.

“I’m sorry!”

“Wha-”

“I’m sorry! I didn’t do it on purpose! It’s just those men were following me and I was so scared and I know that isn’t a valid excuse for doing what I did but I didn’t even know what I was doing when I did it! I’m so so so so sorr-”

“Stop it.”

Confused Soorin looked up at him. “I’m sor- what?”

“I said stop it, all I’ve ever heard you say so far is sorry. What are you so sorry for.” She noticed how gentle his voice was. 

“I-the the-”

“The kiss?” She nodded and put her head down.

“I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit taken back, but I would also be lying if I said I was mad about it.”

Soorin quickly looked back up. “Wait, you’re not mad?”

Seungyoun just shook his head. “Let’s just say I understand.”

“Okay…”

“And I would actually like to be friends.”

“Friends? With me? The girl who just kissed you out of nowhere? Why? You don’t even know me.”

Chuckling at her response, he replied, “Well I would like to get to know you, by being friends.”

Laughing at her confused face he held out his hand and said, “Nice to meet you, I’m Cho Seungyoun. Let’s be friends.”

For a second, she was mesmorized by his smile. His laugh is just as gentle.

Slowly taking his reached out hand in hers, she replied, “Moon Soori.”

Moon Soori. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, he thought, warmly smiling. 

His smile made her break out into one too.

Mom, I think maybe, just maybe I found my reason to live.

“Oh and by the way, I’m a singer and our picture got taken last night so you’re kind of in a scandal with me. Just letting you know.”

“WHAT?” Soorin exclaimed, making Seungyoun’s smile break into a laugh.

Soorin just watched him with a small smile on her face.

Never mind mom, I have found my reason to live, I don't know how but I’m sure of it.