(Surprise) When Eunhye purposely tries to ruin her blind date with Himchan, who is another heir

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

35569_himchan.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2yc7cgrHF1qgae9m.gif 

For: exsuho1004

Partner: BAP's Himchan

Hope you enjoy :)

pagebreak1.png

Eunhye smeared dark eyeshadow onto her eyelids and drew think eyeliner that curved up into a wing.

She messed up her hair a little more and stepped out of the car.

Eunhye walked into the five-star hotel, chewing gum and twirling her hair with her index finger.

People around her looked her way and whispered as she boldly walked through the lobby to the restaurant.

Eunhye didn't care that she was grabbing everyone's attention with her attire.

She just wanted to get this blind date over with so she could go back to her boyfriend of two years. 

Himchan checked his reflection on his phone before putting his phone away in his coat pocket.

He looked around the restaurant until he heard footsteps coming his way.

He looked up and paused as he took in the image in front of him.

The girl was wearing a flimsy tank top, jeans with holes that showed her thighs, and flip flops.

She rudely sat down in front of him and popped her gum.

Himchan looked back to see if the girl mistook him for someone else.

"I serached you online. I recognized you right away." Himchan furrowed his brows. "I'm Lee Eunhye. Nice to meet you."

Himchan scoffed and crossed his legs. "Wow. I didn't expect to see this."

He leaned back into his chair, "So you're the second daughter of Zeus Enterprise. I've heard a lot about you."  

"That's nice. Now can we hurry up and order and get this over with?"

Himchan chuckled, "Do you think I'm going to eat with you? With you looking like that?"

Eunhye looked down at her clothes and looked back at him.

"Good. So the date is over before it even started. I can tell you don't want to do this either." Eunhy pushed her chair back and stoof up to leave. "

Tell your mom that you hate me and I'll say the same."

"You think you can easily get away with this?" Himchan's cold tone sent chills down her spine.

Eunhye stopped walking and turned around with a raised brow.

"You're asking me to do a favor but say it as a command. Have some manners, will you? I'm two years older than you."

Himchan maliciously chuckled, "I know you have a boyfriend. I searched you up too. And he's poor. That's why your parents aren't approving him."

Eunhye glared daggers at him but he merely smirked. "You, my friend, messed with the wrong guy."

Himchan got up from his seat and walked up to her until their faces were inches apart.

"I'm going to tell my parents that I loved you. I'm going to tell them that I want to marry you."

Eunhye panicked but she didn't let it show. "Then I can just tell my parents that I don't like you."

"Your voice isn't heard in your household. That's why you put on a show and came out like this."

Eunhye cursed under her breath.

Himchan clucked his tongue and stepped back, "You're too cliche. I can see right through you." 

His smirk disappeared and he looked at her with cold eyes and a straight face.

"There are two things I hate most in the world. One, being a pushover. Two, being used."

Eunhye gulped in defeat, "I'm sorry."

"You should have just asked me politely in the beginning. I would have listened and played along."

Eunhye sighed and looked down at her feet. 

Himchan leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "See you later."

He pulled back, gave her another one of his smirks, and walked past her while bumping into her shoulder.