When Minyeon is the mc of a variety show and EXO is the guest

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

vogue-magazine-december-2015-exo-kai-seh

tumblr_inline_nzo1dyzcmb1tsx0qp_540.gif 

For: frostfire

Partner: Exo's Kai

pagebreak1.png

The fans around the MBC building screamed as a black van came into view. It stopped on front of the entrance and seven boys trailed out of the car with their manager.

Xiumin and Baekhyun smiled and waved at the fans while Chen and Sehun accepted the presents.

They were soon all inside the elevator taking them to the third floor of the basement.

The elevator doors opened and the Exo members quickly shuffled out to get prepared for Weekly Idol.

Kai looked around and saw the two MCs standing in front of the camera, practicing their lines.

Baekhyun nudged him and smirked, "There's your number one fangirl."

Kai shot daggers at him and scowled, "Hyung, you better leave her alone today."

Baekhyun shrugged with a mischievous grin, "We'll see."

Kai mentally smacked his forehead before looking at Minyeon again.

It was true. Kim Minyeon, the main dancer of the rookie girl group JULIET, was known to be Kai's biggest fan.

Ever since she revealed her ideal type to be Kai and continuously danced to Exo's songs on other variety shows, the netizens deemed her Kai's number one fan. Kai didn't mind, but Minyeon did. When the article popped up, she instantly regretted revealing her love for Kai. She never wanted Kai to know about her crush on him.

She's a rookie and he's a hallyu world star. Minyeon is nowhere near his level.

Minyeon flipped through the cue cards one last time. Defcon laughed, "You'll do great. Why do you think Hyungdon wanted you to MC for him?"

Defcon leaned closer and whispered, "And don't you want to do well in front of the guests today?"

Minyeon turned red but nodded, determined to do her best for Hyungdon. And for Kai, but no one had to know about that.

However, her confidence deteriorated right when she saw Exo getting ready behind the cameras.

Kai was looking straight at her. Minyeon felt her stomach tighten and looked away. She took a deep breath and gave herself a pep talk.

"Everyone! We're starting in two!"

Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol huddled in a little circle.

"You guys ready?" Chen smirked, "Teasing mode, activated."

The recording soon started and the Exo members introduced themselves.

Defcon cooed, "Still as strong as always. Oh? Who's missing today?"

Suho spoke up, "Our D.O. is filming his new drama so he couldn't make it today. And our Lay is still in China filming his movie."

They skipped the member introductions and went to the games right away.

"It's time for the random dance play!" Exo cheered, confident that they'll make it this time.

Minyeon asked what they wanted as a prize. "Fried chicken!" Someon shouted from the back of the line.

The other members smirked, "Of course. Our chicken mania, Kai."

"I'm sure you knew he wanted that." Baekhyun gave Minyeon a knowing look, leaving her flustered. Kai gave him a warning look before they started the game.

Unfortunately, they didn't pass the rounds and failed to get their chicken.

They played more games and settled down for the last game.

"Conie Yeonie Call Call Call!" Defcon and Minyeon announced the game, lifting their hands in the air.

Kai noticed how Minyeon got slightly embarrassed every time she announced a game like that. He grinned, thinking she was adorable. He caught himself staring at her. Kai made sure no one saw him and turned his attention toward the first caller.

"Kai oppa! I love you so much. Can you show us some new dance moves? It's been so long since you've freestyled! Thank you~ Exo hwaiting!" Kai looked flustered at the fan's high tone and request.

"Ah, yes Kai. You're the main dancer, right?" Kai nodded. Defcon motioned him to come out to the center. "We'll play music and you dance. Hm, how about we go for y?"

The members whooped and Kai humbly smiled, "I'm not that good at those kind of dances."

Chen made a comment, "Just do it! The people here are going to love it!"

Minyeon turned to Chen, smiling, but stopped when she realized that he was talking about her. He gave her a wink before facing forward again. Minyeon hid her red face behind the cue cards as Kai started to dance a sensual dance.

"Aren't you a dancer too, Minyeon-shi? You should go up there with him!"

Baekhyun exaggeratedly gasped, "That's a great idea, Chanyeol!"

Minyeon paled and fervently shook her head as the two pulled her to the center.

Kai stopped dancing and his eyes widened when he saw his hyungs trying to drag Minyeon toward him.

"Guys, guys! Leave her alone. Let's just get to the next call."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol pouted and went back to their seats. Both Kai and Minyeon sat back down and quietly thanked Suho for stopping them.

As the recording went on, the beagle line continuously made comments and gave the two sly looks.

"We are one! Thank you for watching!"

The director yelled cut and everyone dispersed.

Minyeon bowed at Exo before turning around. She gasped and tripped on her own feet when she saw Kai standing right behind her.

"Woah! Be careful." Kai chuckled and grasped her arms to hold her up, preventing her from falling on top of him.

Minyeon blushed and quickly fixed herself.

"Sorry about the hyungs today. They were a little obnoxious."

Minyeon laughed, "A little?"

Kai rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled, "I'll apologize on their behalf." Minyeon shook her head.

"You know what? I'll make it up to you. How about we go get some coffee after this?"

"J-Just us two?" "Yeah. It's on me." Kai's ears were red.

Minyeon shyly smiled and nodded, "I'd like that." Kai smiled. "I'll be waiting in the lobby."

After he was out of sight, Minyeon squealed and jumped up and down. Thank you, Exo.