(Surprise) When Myungsoo tries to wake Dia up from a nightmare but she accidentally punches him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

160308 ‘Hiya’ VIP Premiere© LECIL | do not edit/crop/remove the watermark.

tumblr_nsqtrgK2WE1qm3h6go1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nsqtrgK2WE1qm3h6go2_500.gif

tumblr_nsqtrgK2WE1qm3h6go3_500.gif

For: annabloem

Partner: Infinite's Myungsoo

Sorry for the long wait!

pagebreak1.png

Myungsoo looked around at the white fog blanekting the atmosphere. His vision suddenly cleared and the fog went away when someone held his hand.

He smiled, seeing his girlfriend dressed in a white, flowy dress like an angel. The land became green and butterflies flew around them as they walked toward the shore of a lake.

Everything was perfect. Myungsoo cupped her face and leaned in, closing his eyes. Dia did the same but smirked right before their lips touched.

Myungsoo furrowed his brows and opened his eyes right when she punched him in the stomach. What the-

Myungsoo jolted awake and felt numb on his stomach. Dia had punched him in her sleep, again.

Myungsoo sighed and turned his body to face his sleeping girlfriend. He placed her arm next to her body and caressed her hair. "You dork." He stopped running his fingers through her hair when he felt that her hair was damp. "Dia. Wake up."

Myungsoo just noticed the sweat beads on her forehead. She was having a nightmare. He shook her shoulder, "Dia. Dia, wake-"

Myungsoo's head hit the headboard as his hands flew up to his nose. "Ow," he groaned. His eyes widened when he saw blood on his hands.

She punched him in the face. His nose was bleeding. 

Myungsoo twisted a tissue and plugged his nostril and ignored the pain as he cradled Dia in his arms, hoping to calm her down. Soon, Dia relaxed and she looked peaceful as she lightly snored in his arms. Myungsoo kissed her forehead and went back to sleep as well.

Dia slowly opened her eyes and shut them while she stretched. She remembered having a nightmare last night but felt good for some reason. She hopped off the bed and walked to the kitchen where she found Myungsoo's back toward her.

Dia tiptoed over and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Good morning," she crooned.

Myungsoo turned around and lowered his coffee mug. Dia gasped at the sight in front of her. "W-What happened!"

His nose was swollen and a light purple color. Dia cringed as her hands hovered over his nose.

She wanted to touch it but knew that it would be painful and stopped. "Are you okay?"

hung open as she remembered her nightmare from last night. "Did I..do this to you?"

Myungsoo stayed silent and drank his coffee before walking to the living room.

Dia followed him while apologizing. "I did it again, didn't I? I'm sorry." They sat down on the couch.

"It's okay. All I need is some ice and a kiss." Myungsoo pointed to his nose. "Kiss my oo."

Dia laughed and gently kissed his nose. Myungsoo feigned pain and winced. "I think my cheek hurts too." Dia didn't hesitate to kiss his cheek. He pointed to his other cheek and she kissed it.

He finally pointed to his lips and puckered. Dia smiled and shook her head at his silliness. Instead of kissing him, she tapped his lips and stood up. Myungsoo pouted in disappointment.

"I'm making breakfast." Myungsoo got up and trailed behind her. "My lips really hurt! They were bleeding last night!"

"I'm sure they were." Myungsoo pouted and grabbed her waist from behind and tickled her neck with his nose.

"Myungsoo, stop!" Dia giggled and wriggled in his grasp. "Then kiss me." Dia leaned her head back and let Myungsoo kiss her. Myungsoo smiled and pulled back. "Happy?"

He nodded like a little kid and let her go. "I'll help you." He got the pancake mix out of the cabinet and put on an apron.