(Surprise) When Hane finally gets pregnant after trying many times but Mark wants to get a divorce

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nxbpn6bLOh1townovo1_500.jpg

gif-got7-mark-tuan-Favim.com-3980581.gif

For: Jriana

Partner: Got7's Mark

Thanks for reading!

pagebreak1.png

Hane couldn't believe her eyes. She stared at the pregnancy tests with tears in her eyes. After trying so many times during the two years they were married, she finally got pregnant. 

To make sure the good news was true, she tried four pregnancy tests and they all came out positive.

Hane covered and squealed with joy.

She couldn't wait to tell Mark when he came home.


Hane looked at the clock again. It was nearing midnight and he wasn't back yet. Did the head chef make him stay overtime again?

Hane suddenly thought of all the delicious dishes he would cook for her whenever she had cravings. It was great that Mark was a chef.

The front door opened and Hane shot up from the couch. She shuffled to the door with a big smile on her face. She opened to tell him the news but stopped when she saw the solemn look on his face. 

She decided to save the good news for later and touched his arm. "Mark, did something happen at the restuarant?"

Mark didn't answer or kiss her cheek and sat down on the couch. He heavily sighed, making her worry grow. 

Hane frowned and sat down next to him and touched his arm again. "Mark, wha-"

"Let's get a divorce."

Hane's arm fell to her side as her heart sunk. "W-What?"

"Let's get a divorce."

Her lower lip trembled as her eyes shook. 

"W-Why so suddenly? We're so happy, Mark. D-Did I do something wrong?"

Mark didn't look at her and spat, "I just don't love you anymore."

Hane's heart shattered as tears slipped down her face. 

"I must have done something wrong. Tell me, Mark. I'll change. I-I'll-"

"It's not you, Hane." Mark turned and looked at her straight in the eye and gulped.

"I found another girl."

Hane broke down. She was a mess as she clung onto Mark, who only looked away and stood up. 

He took something out of his bag and threw it on the table. "I already signed it."

Hane sobbed as he walked out of the house. Her eyes landed on the divorce papers on the table and she fell to her knees. 

What did I do wrong? We were fine. He was happy yesterday. He was perfectly fine yesterday...

She touched her stomach and gasped for air. 

"What do we do, baby? I don't think I can catch him."

She held her stomach and cried until she fell alseep from exhaustion.


Mark hit the steering wheel and groaned. 

He felt like a bastard. How could he lie to her like that? He didn't have another girl. 

He still loved her...did he? He didn't know anymore.

Mark closed his eyes and sunk in his seat. I hope I made the right choice.


"Still no news?" Jackson asked before pouring himself a shot of vodka.

6f1bf0501401db3707566d7b96798419.jpg

Mark downed his and set the glass on the bar. He shook his head and Jackson scoffed.

"Then why are you still with her, man?"

Mark looked at him with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?"

"She can't give you a child, Mark! Think about it. You're going to grow apart sooner or later with nothing tying you down. A couple needs a child to help their relationship grow. Without a child, they're screwed." Jackson lightly said without thinking before drinking another shot.

Mark looked at his empty glass and then at his ring.

"You're still young Mark. You can always fall in love again and marry and have a child."

Mark let his words poison his mind as he turned the ring around his finger.

Get a divorce with Hane? But that'll break her.

"Hey," Jackson clapped his shoulder. "There's a gorgeous, hot girl right there."

Mark turned around to see a girl wearing a tight black mini dress drinking alone.

Jackson slapped his , making Mark stand up. "Go whoo her with your good looks and have some fun tonight. It'll help you release some stress."

Mark smirked and put his glass down before sauntering over to the girl, leaving his ring on the bar.

"Can I buy you a drink?"