(Surprise) When Yoona accidentally tells Zelo the truth

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CXeXQfgUQAE4f1M.jpg

zelo_surprise_kiss_by_nakuchan9095-d7bgn 

For: 921127_930309

Partner: Bap's Zelo

Enjoy!! And request again~

pagebreak1.png

Yoona played with her shoes as she waited at the lobby. She looked up when the elevator doors opened.

Zelo smiled and waved. Yoona returned the smile.

"Did you wait long?"

"No. I just came."

"Where are the others?"

Yoona pointed to the entrance. "They're waiting outside." Zelo secretly grinned as she walked in front of him. You waited for me. 

"Yay! You're all here!" "Time to eat! Let's go!" The rest of the gang cheered and walked to the expensive restaurant.

They had come to Jeju Island to celebrate Himchan's 21st birthday.

"Eat a lot, my friends. It's all on me." Himchan proudly smiled as the others thanked him.

The food came out and they began to eat. Daehyun and Hana gasped when the waiter brought alcohol. "We're drinking?"

"Of course. Isn't that what we're all here for?" Yongguk showed his gummy smile and hooked his arm around Himchan's shoulder.

Everyone cheered and began drinking except for Zelo, Yoona, and Jaekyung. An hour later, the whole gang was drunk. Daehyun was singing out loud, which sounded like yelling, while Eunmi hiccupped and swayed along. Everyone else was either knocked out on the table or trying to keep themselves up.

"You guys are so drunk! Come on, we should go." Jaekyung got up from her seat and helped Hana up. "Yoona, give me the key to your room." Yoona looked through her bag and gave her the key. Jaekhyung struggled to keep Hana from falling as Eunmi stumbled after them.

The guys got up from their seats and left the restaurant, singing and swaying all over the place. Zelo got up and trailed behind them, helping them to their doors. Yoona sighed and went to the bathroom before heading back to the hotel.

When Yoona went up to the room she was sharing with Hana, no one answered. She knocked multiple times before giving up and going to Eunmi and Jaekyung's room. Again, no one answered. Yoona groaned. "Jaekyung's probably listening to music again." She sighed and went down to the lobby.

Unfortunately, no one was at the front desk. No matter how many times she called for the staff, no one came out.

Yoona ended up sitting by herself at the lobby. She rubbed her arms and looked around.

Her eyes fixed on the person walking inside. Zelo took his earphones out and looked at her without a word. "Night jog?"

Zelo pursed his lips and nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"The girls aren't opening their doors so I'm waiting for the staff to come. Go sleep. You must be tired from yesterday's match."

Zelo stood there for a couple of seconds before asking, "Do you want to sleep in my room?"


Zelo walked out of the bedroom with a blanket and pillow.

"Where's Daehyun?"

"I don't know. When I came back, he wasn't here. He's probably in the other room with Himchan and Yongguk."

Yoona nodded and widened her eyes when Zelo set the blanket down on the couch. 

"I'll sleep on the couch. You can sleep in the bed."

Yoona fervently shook her head. "No, it's okay. You need the bed more than I do. I'll sleep here."

Zelo blinked at her. "How can I sleep knowing that you're sleeping on the couch? It's okay. I usually knock out after eating the medicine. I'll be fine."

Yoona looked at the tray with his water and medicine and gasped. "You still eat them? I thought you didn't have to after high school."

Zelo shook his head. "After I started playing soccer again, my doctor prescribed them to me."

Yoona smirked, "You have to stop taking so many pills. What if you become like one of those people who do things in there sleep without knowing? Crazy people."

Zelo laughed, "You better sleep with the doors locked tonight. You don't know what I'll do."

"Like how you kissed me last time?" 

At that, both of them went silent. Yoona gulped as Zelo slowly turned to look at her.

Yoona shut her eyes. Damn it. 

"I thought you said nothing happened that night. Why did you lie?"

Yoona slowly opened her eyes and lifted her gaze towards his. "I...I didn't want it to be awkward between us. We're supposed to be friends. It would have made us uncomfortable."

Zelo stared at her, making her slightly fidget in her seat. He blinked before opening his mouth. "What about now?"

Yoona lifted her head in shock. "Right now?" She stuttered, "R-Right now..."

Zelo abruptly stood up from the sofa and took one big step toward her, taking her lips once again.

Yoona gasped as Zelo swept down and kissed her. She clenched her fists and he deepend the kiss.

As she closed her eyes, Zelo brought his hands up to her face to get a better angle. 

What are we now? Friends? More than friends? 

The next day, the gang planned to go out for lunch.

Himchan held his head and groaned, "I still have a hangover. I shouldn't have drank so much last night." The others agreed.

Jaekyung tapped Yoona's arm. "I'm sorry for not opening the door last night. I knocked out right when I got back."

Yoona shook her head, "It's okay." She smiled to herself, I should actually thank you. 

"Where did you sleep last night anyway?" Yoona glanced at Zelo who flashed a smile at her before talking to Yongguk again.

Yoona turned to Jaekyung and shrugged before humming and walking to Eunmi and Hana.