When Seungjun teases Heerin because he is not good at showing his real feelings and she gets mad when he

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

OIj3s3U.jpgftCsPTm.gif

For: Eunika

Partner: KNK's Seungjun

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Heerin stretched her arms above her head and groaned. She just finished writing her application essay for her university's photography club and was now printing it along with the pictures she spent all semester taking. 

Heerin was always into photography and hoped to join the club and even take it as her minor. She checked the time.

"It's already 6:50? Dang it. I didn't get to sleep at all," she frowned. Heerin never procrastinated but she had to run errands for her grandparents all week and didn't have time to start the essay until the night before it was due.

She quickly put her papers and photos into her backpack before going to freshen up for a new school day.

Seungjun hummed as he walked across the campus to get to the library with his mouth full of cream bread. "What should I eat for lunch today?"

He stopped mid-chew when he spotted his crush walking toward him. The wind was strong today and blew her hair back. To Seungjun, everything was in slow motion and she looked amazing.

Heerin gripped onto her photos. "I should probably turn this in before lunch."

She stopped walking for a second when she saw Seungjun and scowled before trying to walk past him without giving him a glance. 

He's probably going to tease me again. Just ignore him.

But it was too late. Seungjun stood in front of her with a big grin on his face. He looked innocent but was the total opposite in her eyes.

Seungjun stared at her and gulped. Shoot. Why did I block her way? I don't even know what to say! He began to panic on the inside. His eyes darted back and forth before they landed on the papers in her hands.

"Ooh, what's this?" 

Before Heerin could guard them, Seungjun snatched the photos out of her hands and held them up in the air. 

"Woah! These are so cool! Did you take this at the Han River?" 

Seungjun looked through her collection in awe. I didn't know she was in to photography...

"Give it back, Seungjun!"

She said my name! I wonder if she knows that that's the only reason I do this.

Seungjun walked away from her as she tiptoed and jumped to try and grab her photos. But he was a giant compared to her.

"Seungjun, I have to turn those in-"

A gust of wind suddenly blew past them, and Seungjun lost his grip on the photos. The photos blew everywhere, up in the air and behind them. The wind carried them away as Heerin screamed.

"My work!"

Seungjun's jaw dropped as he watched the papers fly away. Everything happened in the span of a couple of seconds, he didn't realize what happened until after.

"Seungjun! They were due today! Look at what you did!" Heerin hit his arm and kicked his leg.

Seungjun let out a yelp and jumped away. He saw the furious look on her face and panicked on the inside again.

Oh no, she's mad. OH NO. 

"H-Heerin, I'm sorry, I'll-"

"What am I going to do? That was my last chance...and you ruined it."

Seungjun swore that he saw tears glistening in her eyes. He stuttered, "L-Look, I'll go p-print them out right now. Just e-email it to me-"

"The school doesn't have the right paper. They only have regular, printing paper." Heerin sighed and muttered, "How am I going to join the photography club now?"

Seungjun's ears perked up. "Did you say photo-"

"This was my only chance to do what I love, Seungjun. Why do you always bother me like this? If you're going to keep teasing me then just go away."

Heerin her heel and took a step forward.

"It's because I like you, you doofus."

Heerin froze and spun around. "W-What?"

Seungjun took a step forward and smirked.

"You really are a doofus. Do I have to repeat myself?"

He grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"I like you, Bae Heerin."

Heerin's eyes shook as she gulped under his intense stare. 

"And I'm going to make sure you get in, no matter what. And once I do, you have to go on one date with me."

He let go of her shoulders and walked away.

One date with him?

Heerin reached out for him. "What if you don't!"

"I will!" Seungjun yelled back without turning around.


Seungjun opened the door in the middle of the second floor.

20160312061408.jpg

"Seungjun! You're here!" Inseong smiled and welcomed him. His smile disappeared after he high-fived him.

"Wait, why are you here?"

"Can I ask you for a really, super, big favor?"

"Yeah, sure. What's up?"

Seungjun sighed, "You know Heerin?"

Inseong leaned back on the desk and folded his arms. "Bae Heerin? The one in engineering? Yeah, I know her."

Seungjun pursed his lips and stayed silent. Inseong nudged his arm and scoffed, "Why? Did something happen? Spill."

"She loves photography and wanted to join your club but I kind of lost her application photos..."

Inseong laughed and clapped his hands. "You would. So? You want me to accept her?"

"Or just let her turn her application in a day late." Seungjun suggested with his hands clasped together. When he saw Inseong's expression, he pouted and blinked at him with puppy eyes.

"Please?"

"What will you do for me?"

"Uh...I'll do your laundry for a month!"

Inseong narrowed his eyes. Seungjun leaned closer and begged, "Come on, roommate."

"Fine, but only if you do it for two months."

"I will. Yes! Thanks, Inseong."

Inseong smiled and waved his hand in the air, "It's nothing."

Seungjun ran out the door to tell Heerin the good news. Inseong sat down at his desk to continue looking at the turned-in applicationed when he heard footsteps approaching the class again.

Seungjun grabbed onto the doorway and jabbed his finger at Inseong's direction. 

"You better not try anything on her once she gets in. She's mine."

With that, he ran away again. Inseong scoffed at his childishness and shook his head.