When Kai pranks Heera by putting seafood on her lunch and panics upon seeing her faint

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nfe8z7afUg1rdmibmo2_500.png

tumblr_o56t5zinhG1ru8saco1_540.gif 

For: peculiar

Partner: Exo's Kai

Feel free to request again~

pagebreak1.png

Kai snickered as he peered into the classroom. You dare put a dead cockroach in my running shoes? See how you like having shrimp in your food. 

Everyone in the class knew Heera didn't like seafood to the point of almost throwing up when her friend brought sushi for lunch one day.

Heera sat back down in her seat. "Huh? What is this?"

She picked up the sticky note that was on the bento box and read it out loud. "I think you're really pretty, Heera noona. From your secret admirer."

Kai stifled his laugh, Secret admirer, my . 

Heera smiled and opened the box. She gasped in awe. "This looks so good!" She picked up the spoon and put a scoop of the fried rice in . She happily chewed and swallowed before scooping another.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Why isn't she doing anything? Shouldn't she be throwing up? 

Heera was about to eat the other spoonful when her face paled. I taste...shrimp? Her eyes widened when she saw a small shrimp on the spoon.

Kai saw her shocked reaction and pumped his fist in the air. Yes! She's finally going to- 

His eyes widened when Heera dropped her spoon and started to choke on air. W-What's happening? 

Heera started to cough as her face grew red. The students around her screamed when she fell unconscious on the ground.

Kai's jaw dropped as his hands trembled.

"Where's the teacher?"

"Someone call 911!"

Some students around her took their phones out while others ran out of the classroom to get the teacher.

One of them bumped into Kai, making the can of shrimp fall out of his hands.

He stood frozen with his eyes on Heera. What did I just do? 

Heera was rushed to the hospital. Kai sat on the bleachers as the ambulance siren echoed in his ears.

"She fainted because of me." He gulped and grabbed his backpack before running out of the school.

Kai ran into the hospital and asked the front desk where Heera was. He thanked the nurse and ran to her room.

He slowly opened it and sighed in relief. Heera was alone and on her phone, looking completely fine, except for the fact that she was wearing a hospital gown.

Kai closed the door behind him, making Heera look up.

She immediately scowled, "What are you doing here? School didn't even end yet."

Kai gulped and took small steps toward her without making eye contact.

She furrowed her brows. "What's up with you?"

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"What?"

Kai sighed and lifted his head. "I'm sorry."

Heera stared at him in confusion before gawking at him. "You put the shrimp in my lunch!"

Kai flinched when she yelled at him.

"You know I almost died because of you?"

Kai frowned. Yes. "Sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

Kai's head shot up. "What?"

Heera crossed her arms across her chest and lifted her head to look down at him. "You have to be my slave for a month."

"WHAT? No!"

"Be glad it's only a month and not a year! It's the least you could do to pay me back for almost killing me." She stuck her tongue out at him, making him scowl.

"I should've never came to apologize." Kai muttered under his breath before turning to walk away. "Why was I even worried about her?"

"Hey," she called, making him stop. "I see you differently now, Kim Kai. I would've never thought you'd apologize to me."

Kai's scowl left his face as Heera paused. "...Thanks, for skipping school to check up on me."

Now that she said it out loud, he was surprised himself. When did he ever go out of his way to apologize to someone? Especially Seon Heera?

He must have gone crazy from the cockroach incident two days ago. 

Kai glanced back to the side, wanting to say something, but kept his head forward and opened the door.

"See you at school, loser."