(Surprise) When Dia brings her son to a concert and he runs up on stage

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o0ok3fLPt71rmqx8oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlk8jyTpiR1qbf8kso3_250.gif tumblr_mlk8jyTpiR1qbf8kso8_250.gif

For: annabloem

Partner: Infinite's Myungsoo

Thanks for reading!

pagebreak1.png

Sora giggled as she skipped down the street, waving the bubble maker in the air.

Dia smiled at her adorable daughter and walked behind her. She was holding her small backpack that had her snacks in case she got hungry during the concert. In the backpack was also a gold Infinite lightstick and a banner with all their faces on it. 

She was half 50 and fell for them when she was in college. 

That was also when she was in love with Hyunwoo, her ex boyfriend who was also the baby daddy. 

shownu_1458693084_af_org.jpg

They planned to get married after graduating to start their life with their daughter, but life was cruel and took him away from her right before they graduated. 

Dia shook her head to get rid of the sad thoughts just in time to see Sora almost run into a man who was looking at his camera. 

"Sora!" Dia called but it was too late. 

Sora bumped her head on the stranger's leg and spilled her bubbles on his shoe. She gasped and bowed, "Sorry, ahjussi."

Dia ran up to her and pulled her to her side before looking at the stranger. "I apologize. I should've watched her closer."

Sora pulled on her jeans and hid behind her leg. Dia looked down at her and softly scolded her, "Watch where you're going next time, okay?"

"Okay, mommy."

"It's alright," the man calmly replied with a smile.

"Your shoes!" Dia bent down and tried to wipe it off his leather shoes. He chuckled and moved his foot away.

"It's alright, really. I can wash them when I get home."

Dia stood up with a frown on her face. "But still...If there's any way to repay you-"

"Can I take a picture of your daughter?"

Dia looked at the man in surprise. He was wearing black sunglasses, a black hat, and black clothes. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

The man noticed the doubt in her eyes and chuckled, "I'm taking pictures to create my third photobook. It'd be nice to include an adorable girl in pigtails." He reached down and pinched Sora's cheeks, making her giggle. 

He doesn't sound like a child molester....

"Sure, go ahead." 

"Awesome."

Sora smiled and he snapped a picture of her. "Thanks."

Dia slightly bowed her head as he walked away. Sora bowed 90 degrees, "Bye, ahjussi!"

Dia checked her watch. There was still four hours left until the concert started. 

"Sora, do you want to go eat pizza?"

Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Pizza!"


Dia gave two tickets to the guard at the front of the line and internally squealed when she got into the venue. 

"Woah, mommy. This place is so big."

"It is. We're going to have fun tonight."

"Yay!"

Dia held Sora's hand and led her to their seats that were on the third row at the end of the aisle. 

Ten minutes later, the lights went out and the fans erupted into screams.

Sora quickly covered her ears and looked around with big eyes. She frowned when she saw her mom was a part of it and realized that it would be a long night.

Infinite performed their hit title songs before introducing themselves. 

"Hello, we are Infinite!"

The fans screamed again. Dia waved her lightstick in the air and screamed her bias' name. "Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo looked her way and scanned the area before turning to Sungyeol who was introducing himself. He lifted the mic when it was his turn. "Hello everyone! I'm Myungsoo."

Sora's face lit up when she saw him. "Ahjussi!" She ran past Dia, who was too busy fangirling, and the security, who couldn't see her. She ducked under the line and ran up the stairs.

"Ahjussi!" 

The members turned to the side of the stage in shock. 

Dia realized that the fans got quiet and got confused. What's going on-

Her eyes almost fell out when she saw Sora on the stage, running up to Myungsoo.

It can't be her- She stopped breathing when she realized that Sora wasn't in her seat anymore. "Sora! Come down!"

She waved her hand but her voice was drowned by the fans' cooing when Myungsoo crouched down to Sora's height.

Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair. "Sora, right? What are you doing here?"

Sora beamed at him. "My mommy brought me here but she won't play with me. She's too busy staring at you."

Myungsoo put the mic away from and laughed with the fans. Dia lowered her face as blush crept up her cheeks.

"Where's your mommy?"

Sora turned around and pointed to the crowd. Dia gasped and tried to hide herself but-

"Should we bring her up here?"

"Yeah!" Sora grabbed the mic, "Mommy! Ahjussi wants to see you."

Dia looked at her and motioned for her to come down the stage.

"Aye, it looks like she's too shy," Hoya teased. "Why don't you go down and get her?"

Dia's jaw dropped. He did not just suggest that- OMG HE'S COMING DOWN.

The fans screamed as Myungsoo walked down the stage with Sora's hand in his. He walked up to the thrid row and smiled. He put the mic down. "You should've watched her closer, huh?"

Dia blushed and nodded, unable to utter a word. Myungsoo smirked and looked down at Sora who smiled up at him. 

He leaned close to her ear, making her blood rush up to her ears.

"Don't feel bad about the shoes. This was a nice break from the normal concerts."

Dia gasped, He was the man with the camera? I should've known.

Myungsoo crouched down and pinched Sora's cheeks. "Be a good girl and stay next to mommy, alright?"

"Okay! Bye, ahjussi." She cutely waved. He smiled, showing his dimples, before ruffling her hair and walking back onto the stage.

The concert went on and Dia felt her heart flutter whenever they made eye contact.


Dia walked through the library to buy books for Sora but ended up at the music section. She picked up the third volume of L's Bravo Viewtiful that was placed on the 'NEW' shelf.

"It's already out?" She smiled and bought it without a second thought.

As she walked down the streets, Dia looked through it and smiled at the beautiful pictures of the landscapes and sceneries of South Korea. There were random pictures of the Infinite members, stray cats, and food. She flipped to the next page and stopped walking. 

It was a picture of a little girl with pigtails. It was a picture of Sora. 

He actually put it in. Dia grinned and started walking again. Her heart fluttered when she read the caption he wrote next to it. 

'The day I met a beautiful girl on the streets.'

It can't be...me, right? But it can't be Sora...

Dia gasped and dropped the book when she accidentally bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry-" 

The man picked the book up and handed it to her. "You should've watched where you were going." He had a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Dia looked up and her heart thumped. It's Myungsoo again.

Myungsoo smirked, "If you feel bad, you can repay by letting me take a picture of you. I'm working on my fourth book now."

Dia laughed.

"Or better, you can give me your number."

She stopped laughing and stared at him, flustered. "M-My number?"

Myungsoo nodded with  his dimples showing, making her go weak. 

"I want to see Sora again."

Dia's hopes sank. Just for Sora, huh.

"And I want to see a certain beautiful girl more often."

At that, her heart fluttered again and she blushed. 

"So, what will it be? Picture or number?"

Dia took her phone out and smiled. "Only because Sora likes you a lot," she joked.

"I'm sure her mom likes me too," he smirked before entering his number on her phone.