When Jungkook performs a surprise kiss on Hani's forehead on stage

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4dmrcvWQl1u5ikygo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o365pwmpbr1u7z55eo1_250.gif  tumblr_o365pwmpbr1u7z55eo2_250.gif

tumblr_o365pwmpbr1u7z55eo3_250.gif  tumblr_o365pwmpbr1u7z55eo4_250.gif

tumblr_o365pwmpbr1u7z55eo5_250.gif  tumblr_o365pwmpbr1u7z55eo6_250.gif

For: frostfire

Partner: BTS' Jungkook

I hope you like it! (This is the sequel to chapter 79)

pagebreak1.png

Hani's mind was blank as Jungkook led her off the stage. His hand was tight around hers and fit perfectly.

Hani didn't realize that she was holding her breath until they were backstage and he let go of her hand. 

"Good job." He curtly said and walked away into the halls of the building.

Hani quickly ran after him and caught his wrist. "You can't just do that and walk away."

Jungkook turned around and raised a brow at her. "What do you want me to say?"

Hani scoffed. "I don't know! But I need an explanation!"

Jungkook removed her hand from his wrist and stared down at her. "It was all for show." With that, he walked away.


"How are you still alive after Jungkook did that to you?!" Hayoon dragged her to the couch.

Hani's knees buckled and she crashed onto the couch. "I don't know. That wasn't even part of the performance."

Hayoon's jaw dropped. "So you're saying he did that himself? Maybe he does like you." Hayoon squealed and jumped up and down in her seat.

"It was all for show." Hani shook her head and muttered under her breath, "Or he's just a jerk who's playing with me."

The last performance ended and all the artists started walking onto the stage for the final song.

"Go first. I have to use the restroom." JULIET left and Hani went to the bathroom. She wiped her hands and walked to the stage.

"Hani," a deep voice called. Wonwoo leaned off the wall and smiled.

tumblr_o1pqe53sFv1sk2zzho1_500.jpg

"Hi, sunbae." "Are you doing something after this? I heard that there's a really good meat place around here. I was wondering if you wanted to come." Hani furrowed her brows in confusion.

Wonwoo cleared his throat and stuttered, "W-With all of your members, of course. Seventeen will be there too."

"Thank you for asking but-" "She's eating with me." Another voice echoed through the hall from behind them.

Hani turned around in surprise. Jungkook? 

Jungkook sauntered over to them with a stoic face. He grabbed Hani's arm and pulled her close next to him. "She's eating with me," he repeated.

Wonwoo desperately looked at Hani, hoping it wasn't true. "Is he right? Are you eating with him?"

Before Hani could answer, Jungkook stepped forward. "Yes, she is. Because we're dating."

Wonwoo's face visibly paled and disappointment crossed his face. "O-Oh. Sorry." He walked to the stage.

Hani jerked away from Jungkook's hold and glared at him. "I can answer for myself. And why would you lie? What id I wanted to go eat with him?"

"Then it's good that I stepped in." Hani furrowed her brows. "What?"

"Don't go out eating and talking so casually with other guys like that. Men are all wolves."

Hani scoffed, "And how are you not one? You could be a wolf too pretending to be a sheep." "Because I like you."

Hani's fierce glare vanished and she stuttered, "W-What?"

Jungkook leaned closer to her face. "I said I like you. So don't talk to him anymore." He started to walk away but turned back.

"And that kiss from earlier. Take that as my confession and think about it." He smirked, winked, and walked to the stage.

Hani stood there for a couple of seconds as she registered everything into her head. He likes me? 

She put her hand up to her beating heart. Wait till I tell Hayoon.