When V got into an accident on his way to celebrate their anniversary

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

b96f1f41a00f70cd016242fb9dfa6ddb.jpg

tumblr_npnenfmrP71spcubqo3_500.gif

For: amusingmurdermachine

Partner: BTS's Taehyung 

Request again :)

pagebreak1.png

"Yes, I'm going to propose to her today."

Taehyung got out of his car. He laughed while taking the flowers out from the passenger seat.

"Hyung, I got this don't worry." He locked the doors and proceeded onto the sidewalk.

Taehyung said goodbye and hung up the phone, putting it in his coat pocket.

He waited by the crosswalk, slightly jumping up and down in excitement. He looked across the street at Taehee's favorite restaurant where she was waiting.

He took a deep breath before stepping onto the crosswalk when the light turned green. He smelled the flowers and sighed.

I can't wait to see her face. Taehyung smiled to himself.

He furrowed his brows when he heard tires screeching on the asphalt and cars honking.

He looked up and turned to his right. He stopped like a deer in headlights as the black car swerved down the street, towards him.

Taehee sipped her water as the waiter came again. "Miss, are you ready to order?"

Taehee innocently smiled at him and shook her head. "I'm still waiting for my date, sorry."

The waiter bowed and walked away.

Taehee sighed and looked at her watch. Taehyung was already 20 minutes late.

And he was never late.

She frowned and looked out the window. A crowd of people were dispersing from the middle of the street as an ambulance drove away.

Just then, a women came into the restaurant and quickly came to the table next to Taehee's.

"Oh my goodness. A man just got hit by a drunk driver outside. And he got away!" The women sighed.

"Poor boy. It seemed like he was heading here for a special dinner. He had a bouquet of pink peonies." 

Pink peonies? My favorite flowers. Suddenly, Taehee's phone rang.

She furrowed her eyebrows when the caller ID was unknown. "

What? I-I'm on my way." Taehee quickly gathered her things and rushed to the hospital.

When she got inside, Taehee ran to the front desk and asked, out of breath, "Taehyung. He just arrived. Kim Taehyung."

The nurse frantically searched the computer, slightly afraid of Taehee. "Ah, right here. He got into a car accide-"

"Where is he?!" Taehee asked with a loud voice, startling those around her.

"H-He's currently in the operati-" Taehee bolted for the operation room before the nurse finished her sentence.

She huffed, out of breath, with her hands on her knees. Just then, a nurse came out.

Taehee ran up to her. "Is my Taehyung in there? Is he alright?"

The nurse held onto her shoulders. "Please calm down, miss. Yes, he is in there but he's losing too much blood. We have to find someone quickly before he runs out of time."

Taehee gasped and fell to the ground, tears running down her face. 

Taehyung-ah. Please be okay. I need you. Don't leave me here alone. 

Taehee closed her eyes and prayed for the best.

Three hours later. the doctors and several nurses walked out of the operation room, looking exhausted. Taehee scrambled up from the floor. "Is he okay?"

The doctor smiled. "Yes, the surgery was a success. He'll be awake in several hours." Taehee sighed in relief and thanked him.

The doctor's face, however, quickly changed to one of concern. "But the lack of blood for those couple of hours may have taken a toll on his brain."

Taehee furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean, doctor?"

He sighed. "He may have lost his memory. So prepare for the worst." He put his hand on her shoulder briefly before walking away.

Tears started to fall down Taehee's face again. Lost his memory? 

Taehee stood in front of Taehyung's room, holding onto the handle. It's okay, Son Taehee. He'll remember you. Just go in. 

She nodded in determination and opened the door. She was greeted by Taehyung's friends.

"Hey, Taehee." Taehee grinned back at Jin and Jungkook.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon comforted her.

Taehee just gave him a smile before turning to where Taehyung was lying down. She almost chocked on her tears when she saw his poor state.

Yoongi put his hand on her shoulder. "He's going to be okay." Taehee thankfully smiled back at him before turning back to Taehyung. 

know he'll be okay. But will I be? 

Later that day, Taehee left with Hoseok to grab some of his belongings to bring to the hospital.

When they came back, they could hear laughter coming from inside the room.

Hoseok opened the door and Taehee slowly followed behind. She gasped when she saw Taehyung sitting up and smiling.

"Hey Hoseok hyung." His smile disappeared when he turned to her.

His usually loving, warm eyes looked cold.

"Who are you?"

Everyone in the room went silent. Jimin spoke up, "Stop messing around, man. You're scaring her."

Taehyung just blinked at her. Jin nervously chuckled. "Come on, Taeyhung. You don't remember her?"

Taehyung turned to his hyung. "Am I supposed to?" Hoseok and Namjoon gasped.

Taehee felt a pang in her heart. The doctor was right. He really doesn't remember me. 

Taehee set his things on a chair nearby and walked out the door, ignoring Jimin's voice calling her.

"That wasn't cool, Taehyung." Yoongi shook his head.

Taehyung shrugged with wide eyes. "What did I do wrong? I really don't know who she is." His friends sighed.

Taehyung curiously looked at the door where the girl left.

Taehee. Sounds familiar. 

Later that night, Taehee's doorbell rang. She reluctantly opened the door.

Jimin gasped when he saw he puffy eyes. "You've been crying."

Taehee just turned around and went to the living room. Jimin plopped down right next to her.

"What are you doing here?"

Jimin looked into her eyes and held her hands.

"I came here to tell you to not give up. Yes, Taehyung's brain might have forgotten about you but his heart hasn't. I know that deep down inside, he still remembers you."

Jimin took out a box and placed it in her hands. "He was going to give this to you today."

Taehee stared curiously at the small box in her hands. She gasped when she saw the silver ring inside.

"So try. Try to make him remember. He's still in love with you, Taehee. Plus, it's weird seeing him not around you."

This caused Taehee to let out a little chuckle. Jimin smiled.

"See? You're prettier when you smile. So stop crying and come tomorrow."

"I'll be there to take care of him tonight so don't worry." Jimin got up and walked to the front door.

He turned around one last time. "I believe in you, Taehee."