(Surprise) When Soorin's boyfriend is her math tutor and they need to study but get distracted

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

For: lili_sm17e

Partner: EXO's Kai

Sorry for the long wait~ Hope you enjoy!!

“Another fail?” Soorin’s boyfriend Jongin asked.

“Yeah, this is so depressing. I don’t get why I’m getting such bad grades in math this year, I’ve been studying so hard but nothing seems to stick! I hate geometry!”

Frustrated, Soojin let out a big sigh that Jongin just found cute.

“How do you manage to ace all your tests?”

“I don’t know. I’m just talented up here.”

Jongin replied pointing to his head, only to make her pout.

He ruffled her hair. “Stop worrying princess, worrying gets you nowhere.”

He bent down to her level and looked her in the eyes.

“So don’t stress about it anymore and let’s go eat. Eating always made you happy.”

Soorin playfully glared at him.

“Are you calling me fat?” Jongin laughed out loud.

“Of course not. You’re perfect the way you are.”

Soorin finally smiled and they walked to the cafeteria hand in hand.


Everyone knew something was wrong when Soorin wasn’t touching her food.

“What is this? The cow isn’t gobbling up her food?”

Suho smacked the back of Baekhyun’s head and was responded with Baekhyun’s annoying whines.

“Is something wrong Soorin?” She came back to reality and turned to her friend.

tumblr_nhsgxstT8i1trmyhyo1_500.png

“I’m fine Hani, thanks for asking.” Soorin added a smile for reassurance.

“Are you sure? You don’t seem fine.”

Kyungsoo glanced at her warily before turning to Jongin. “Did you guys fight?”

"Please, the two can't fight. Soorin's got Jongin wrapped around her finger." Chanyeol says while rolling his eyes.

“Why isn’t anyone eating?” Hani turned around and immediately smiled at her boyfriend.

“Sehun! Why are you so late?”

Sehun sat down in the spot his girlfriend had left for him.

“I had to help Mr. Choi with some papers.”

Baekhyun made a face. “Ew you’re such a kiss up.”

Chanyeol joined in with mayo smeared at the corner of his lips. “Yeah, you teacher’s pet.”

Kyungsoo sighed and rubbed the mayo off with a napkin.

Sehun looked at Soorin and asked with a raised brow.

“You’re not eating?”

Jongin put an arm around her and squeezed her shoulder. “She’s just not feeling too well.”

“It's probably because she’s failing math agai- OW!”

Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo while holding his head.

“Why is everyone hitting me today?!”

“I have an idea!” Everyone turned to Suho

“Why don’t you tutor Soorin, Sehun?”

Sehun looked at his hyung in confusion.

“Me?” Suho nodded.

“Why me?”

“Well you have the highest grade in math out of the whole junior class. You can definitely help her.”

Soorin looked at Sehun with beaming eyes.

“Sure, I can help.”

Soorin gasped in delight, while Jongin looked at his friend, baffled. Who was he to tutor his girlfriend?

“Thank you so much!!” Soorin jumped out of her seat to attack Sehun with a bone crushing hug.

Hani slapped her arms away. “Hey, no touching my man.”

Jongin glared at the scene. Soorin backed away, still smiling.

“So what time should we meet?”

Wait what’s going on. Sehun is tutoring Soorin, which means he’s probably going to go to her house.

Oh no, not without my permission.

Did you just see how she hugged him, Jongin?

Why are they so comfortable with each other?

What if...

Jongin looked at the two talking and laughing with each other.

What if something happens?

Like they kiss or something?

Maybe go even more than that?!

He’s going to be spending so much time with her and-

“NO!” Startled, not just them but everyone in the cafeteria stopped talking to look at the owner of the voice.

“Um, Jongin. Are you oka-” Jongin cut Kyungsoo off.

“I’ll tutor her.”


School ended and the couple were now walking hand in hand to Soorin’s house. Once they arrived, they went upstairs right away to her room to get started.

Jongin stepped into the room as her scent filled his nose. “Mm, I love your smell.”

He plopped down onto her bed and breathed in her scent from the blankets.

“Psh, don’t lie. I thought you loved the smell of cinnamon.”

He quickly got up from his place and grabbed her wrist. She gasped as she felt a pull backwards.

She soon felt a warm, broad body against her back. Jongin wrapped his arms tight around her and breathed in her scent.

“I like your smell the best.” He muttered into her hair. A blush creeped up to her cheeks.

Soorin lighted hit his arm and giggled. “Okay, that’s enough Mister Cheeseball. It’s time to study.” She unwrapped his arms from her and got up to change into some comfortable clothes.

When she came back, Jongin was already at her desk, looking at the textbook. He even had his glasses on.

_GJnPK28sMOZbV9z1FG9lb4eL-7oHVezm9SOax6s
t6wYtcYA48SbVwd_6xpBP4Af9RClsm97xwT7E28m

 

She leaned against the doorway and smiled. He looks charming even with glasses on.

Jongin didn’t notice her yet and was buried into the textbook. He’s so concentrated. This is one of the reasons why I fell for him.

Soorin walked and sat down next to her boyfriend. Jongin looked up from the textbook and grinned. “Is my princess ready to learn?” She beamed and nodded. “Yes sir!”

For the next hour, the two were busy studying and were now onto the third lesson of the chapter.

Just as they were about to start the third lesson, Soorin’s stomach growled.

They both looked at each other, surprised.

Soorin meekly smiled and pouted. “I’m hungry.”

Jongin laughed at her cuteness and rubbed her stomach. “Well I can’t have my princess starving, can I? Let’s go down and eat something.”

After their delicious meal, they went back upstairs and started the lesson again.

A few minutes into the lesson, Soorin let out a big sigh. Jongin glanced at her before looking back at the book. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m so fulllllll.” He looked at her with a questioning look.

“I’m too full to study.” Jongin chuckled at her response.

“Okay fine, we can rest a little.” Soorin smiled and plopped down onto her bed.

Her boyfriend followed and wrapped his arms around her. “So how was your day?”

Soorin giggled and started talking about her amazing kick during her physical education class. “And everyone cheered so I-”

She was cut off with plump lips that landed on her soft ones. Jongin pulled back and gazed at her.

“Continue.” Flustered, Soorin tried to continue but he cut her off again.

And again. And again. Soon they were having a make out session, having no care about the math lesson whatsoever.

After what seemed like forever, Jongin pulled away, leaving Soorin blushing and breathless.

“Time to study again.” He got up and sat at the desk.

Soorin gawked at him and reluctantly went back, but she vowed to get her revenge soon.


"Then you add this to-” Jongin’s eyes widened as he felt a hand on his thigh.

“U-Um Soorin. What are you doing?” The hand just went up his thigh. Jongin gulped and kept his eyes on the page.

“What do you mean? Is something wrong?” Soorin pretended her innocent act a she started to rub his leg.

Just as Jongin was going to grab her wrist to kiss her soft lips again, the hand left his leg as if it was never there.

"Jongin, are you okay? What’s wrong?” Soorin made him face him with a sly grin.

“I-It’s nothing.” Jongin turned back and continued the lesson.


It was nearing midnight.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Jongin raised an eyebrow.

Soorin slyly grinned his way before giggling. “You were jealous, huh?”

Flustered, Jongin turned away and scoffed. “W-What do you mean? Who would I be j-jealous of?”

Soorin squinted her eyes at him. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know. You were jealous of Sehun!”

Jongin gawked at her blunt statement. “No I wasn’t! And I never will be.”

He folded his arms across his chest with a pout evident on his red face. “Aw, is our JJongie mad?”

She lightly pinched his cheeks and laughed when he weakly swatted her hand away.

“Don’t worry, I only see you in my eyes.” At that Jongin smiled as Soorin pecked his lips.

“So, shall we continue?” Soorin asked while turning the page.

"I have a better idea." Jongin said closing the textbook and leaning towards Soorin.


“Another fail?” Jongin asked as he put his arm around his frowning girlfriend.

Soorin huffed out a sigh and nodded.

“Well considering the fact we didn’t really do anything last Thursday….” Jongin’s words faltered when he looked at Soorin’s face.

“Maybe you should just ask Sehun.”

Surprised, Soorin quickly lifted her face to look at him. “Are you serious?”

Jongin inwardly glared at his best friend who was walking toward Hani’s locker. No. “Of course.”

Jongin tightened his hold around her. “Anything to help my princess is fine with me.”

Soorin gave him a knowing look. “Are you sure? What if you get jealous again?”

Jongin scoffed. “Stop saying that! I was n-never jealous. And I never will be! Period.”

Soorin laughed at his childness and pecked his lips. “Okay I’ll stop. For now.”

Jongin smiled and shook his head. “You’re impossible.”