When Tiffany's boyfriend broke up with her after Minhyun confessed to her, the cougar of his friends who accepts him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

nuestthings:  [INSTA] 040316 @optimushwang: 노랑노랑✨   [Trans] Yellow Yellow✨

tumblr_o2og7bOgk31qmeijao6_400.giftumblr_o2og7bOgk31qmeijao3_400.gif

For: DeerLuhan2233

Partner: Nu'est's Minhyun

I hope this is what you wanted! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

"Let's break up."

Tiffany gawked at her boyfriend. "I don't think I heard you. Can you repeat what you just said?"

"I'm not joking around this time. Let's break up, Tiffany."

Tiffany scoffed. "Why? I didn't go to any night club ever since you told me not to two weeks ago! I thought that was the only thing you had a problem with. What's wrong now?" 

tumblr_o5x2hvSPLp1ucp6xjo2_1280.jpg

"What wrong? What's wrong is that you don't think of me as a boyfriend."

"When did I ever not?"

Taeyong glared at her. "Last night when you accepted Minhyun's confession!" Taeyong expected her to apologize and beg him to forgive her. He definitely did not expect her to laugh out loud.

"What's wrong with accepting his confession? I never told him that I like him back."

Taeyong fumed. "You accepting his confession is the same as welcoming him to court you! You have me, Tiffany. Am I not enough?"

"You are, Taeyong! I don't get why you're acting up like this. He's just another hoobae that I care for. I don't like him back."

Taeyong ran his fingers through his silver hair in frustration. "You're being serious right now," he clarified.

Tiffany nodded with big, innocent eyes. Her big eyes became bigger when Taeyong grabbed his car keys and walked to the front door. "Where are you going?"

"Out. I can't deal with all of this right now. Call me when you decide to stop acting like a cougar." Taeyong shut the door behind him, leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

What was wrong with accepting a hoobae's confession? A cougar? How am I a cougar? 

"Taeyong's only four years younger than me and so is Minhyun. That does not make me a cougar. I don't go to them. They come to me!"

Tiffany's voice echoed the empty apartment and for the first time in her life, Tiffany felt lonely. She felt like she did something wrong. But she didn't think it was her fault.


"It's all your fault!" Tiffany threw the cup of soda onto Minhyun's face, getting it all over his shirt.

"Noona!" Minhyun stepped back in horror. He could already feel the stickiness of the soda on his body.

"Why did you confess to me last night? Are you trying to break me and Taeyong up?"

Minhyun gawked at her. "W-What? You have a boyfriend?"

"Of course I have a boyfriend! Don't you see this?" She shoved her ring finger in front of his face, showing the silver ring she shared with Taeyong.

"How was I supposed to know? You flirted with me so I thought you were interested in me."

"When did I ever flirt with you?"

"All those nights at Lucifer meant nothing to you?" Minhyun's face turned into a smirk as he scoffed. "Damn, I should've listened to my friends when they warned me about you."

Tiffany's eyebrows creased in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"You tried to seduce JR and Joshua when you were in a relationship with Ren. You sure do love younger guys, don't you, Miss Cougar?"

Tiffany felt a sudden wave of humiliation wash over her. She looked around the room and realized that all eyes were on her.

"What's everyone looking at?" 

filme%2B22.jpg

Ren eyes Tiffany up and down and understood the situation right away. "What'd I tell you? She's a cougar. Come on, let's go back to the dorms." Ren smirked at Tiffany before dragging Minhyun out of the room.

Tiffany's bottom lip trembled as she cowered away from all the eyes judging her. Someone stepped out of the crowd and grabbed her wrist. She looked up and gasped, "Baekho."

tumblr_o5p0lwpwmI1svv5deo9_500.jpg

Baekho grinned and led her out of the room. He let go once they were outside of the sophomore's building.

"Are you okay?"

Tiffany's eyes were welled in tears when she looked up at him.

Baekho rubbed the nape of his neck and chuckled, "My bad, that was a stupid question." He softened when she didn't snap back with her fiesty comebacks. "I think you're perfect just the way you are, noona. Don't listen to what the others have to say. They just can't see past your fiesty nature to see how innocent and confused you are."

"Baekho..."

"Let's go get bubble tea. What do you say? I'll buy." He wiggled his eyebrows, making her smile.

"I'm going to order the largest size. Get your money ready."

"Yes, ma'am!" Baekho held her hand and walked to the bubble tea shop across the street from the campus.