(Surprise) When Mei is dared to swim to the deep part of the ocean past midnight

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

150829 TRB in HONGKONGSULYNN | do not edit

tumblr_o6i7jxbhxx1rpj2kvo1_400.gif

tumblr_o6i7jxbhxx1rpj2kvo2_400.gif 

For: meimei13

Partner: Bts' Suga

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Mei grabbed her heels and jumped out of her window. She landed on her side and tried her best to not make a sound as she ran out of her backyard.

"Hurry up!" Her friends called her from the car that was waiting outside. "Coming!" Mei slipped her four inch heels on and ran to the car.

The car stopped in front of a three story beach house that was already loud and booming with music and people's chattering. Mei fixed her makeup and walked inside. It was midnight, and also the birthday party of the most popular girl at school.

Mei was just a regular girl until one of the popular girls noticed her for her makeup tutorials online. After hanging out with them a couple of times, Mei became a part of them. Unlike the popular girls portrayed in movies, these girls were nice and goofy. But, they loved to party. Hence, the midnight party on a Thrusday night.

Mei's parents obviously told her to stay home because it's on a school night but she didn't listen and snuck out instead.

"Hey, you came! What about your parents?"

Mei waved her hand in the air, "It's okay as long as I get home before the sun comes up." Her friends giggled and dragged her inside.

Mei drank her can of beer as she roamed around the house. She never came to a party before and the loud music was bursting her eardrums. She walked to the backyard to get some fresh air and to get away from all the madness inside.

"Mei! We're going to the beach! Wanna come?" Mei put her can of beer down and nodded.

The group of girls and boys ran past the beach house to the shore. They brough alcohol and formed a circle around a lit fire.

"Truth or dare!" Lia shouted, gaining people's attentions. "What?" "Let's play truth or dare!"

The group agreed and spun an empty tequilla bottle on the sand. "Mei!"

Mei blinked in shock. "It's a full moon tonight and I'm not going easy on you, Mei."

Mei chuckled, "Dare!" "I dare you to swim in the water."

Namjoon gawked at her, "It's cold!"

"That's not the craziest part. I dare you to swim all the way to the buoy and yell that you love us out loud so everyone can hear you."

Mei's jaw dropped. Her friends were crazy! But she didn't want to look like a coward. "I'll do it!"

Namjoon and Jimin tried to stop her while the rest cheered her on.

Mei took her shoes off and took a deep breath. It was nearing two o'clock in the morning and the full moon was shining down on her. This would definitely be a crazy story to tell.

Mei ran into the water and dove in. The cold water surrounded her body and sent a chill down her back. She ignored it and swam forward. As she kept on swimming, Mei started to regret taking the dare. The waves got stronger as she swam deeper into the ocean. She couldn't see anytiing around her except for the shining buoy that seemed so far away.

Suddenly, a big wave came and engulfed her. Water filled her lungs and pushed her down deep. She struggled to swim up to the surface and flailed her arms and legs. I can't breathe! Is this how I die? 

Mei opened her eyes, trying her best to swim when something shiny caught her eye. She screamed when something grabbed her hand. No one heard her, but she kept screaming, swallowing water at the same time. She gasped for air and froze when something soft touched her lips.

Her eyes widened when she saw a face in front of hers. She didn't even realize that she was able to breathe again because she was mesmerized by his beauty.

The boy had pale milky skin, slit eyes, dark blue eyes and blonde hair. She's never seen him around before at school or in town. Who is he? 

The boy pulled away from her and stared at her for a while before her eyes went blurry and everything turned black.

Mei coughed up water and opened her eyes to see her friends staring down at her in concern.

"Mei! Are you alright?"

"We thought you died!"

"I'm sorry for daring you to do that. I'm so stupid."

Mei coughed and sat up. "How did I get here?" Kay tilted her head. "You don't remember? Jungkook went to look for you and found you floating near the shore."

Mei furrowed her brows. "Jungkook saved me?" Then who was that guy? And why was he there? 

On Saturday, Mei walked to the lighthouse and sat on the edge of the rocks. She skipped rocks and sighed as the mysterious boy came into her mind again. Who was he? 

She threw a rock again and frowned when it bounced off of something in the water. "What the..." Mei stood up and leaned closer to look. She frowned when she didn't see anything. Curious, she threw another rock and the same place. To her surprise, it bounced off the surface and landed in the water.

Mei narrowed her eyes and looked closer. She fell back when she saw a fish tail come out of the water and plop back in. It was a normal fish tail, only way bigger than normal and a blue-ish black color.

"What kind of fish is that?"

"I prefer to not be called a fish."

Mei screamed and fell off the rock. She hid behind the biggest rock and peeked over it only to lose her breath again at the sight of the mysterious boy who was floating in the water. "What are you?"

The blonde boy swam closer to her, making her squeak in fear. He chuckled, "Is that how you treat someone who saved your life?"

"Y-You're a mermaid."

"Merman." Mei's jaw dropped. "You're real."

"Of course I am. Did you really think that human boy saved you? Who is he anyway, your boyfriend?"

Mei's eyes widened. "He's my cousin!"

The boy held his hands in the air, "My bad."

Mei gulped and let go of the rock. "Why are you showing yourself to me? Don't mermaids usually hide themselves to not get caught?"

"Merman. And I can't find a reason to hide myself. Even if you tell people, they won't believe you. They'll just think youre crazy."

Mei gasped in horror. "What if I am crazy? What if I'm just imgaining you? What if-" Mei screamed when he pulled her into the water. She spat water out of and sputtered, "Are you crazy?!"

The blonde boy smirked, "No, and you aren't either."

Mei calmed down and realized that she was holding onto his neck and leaning on his chest. His  chest. Mei pushed herself off of him and swam back to the rocks.

She climbed up while muttering to herself, "I'm going crazy, oh my god. I'm imagining things. This thing couldn't have possibly saved me!" She stomped away.

"I have a name, you know!"

Mei spun around, "I don't care." She proceeded to walk away.

"Min Yoongi! Remember it!" He smirked before diving back into the depths of the ocean.