When Joyce admires Yongguk like an older brother but he secretly likes her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

b4e978bef676c8fe6380a76aab9b8f6c.jpg

asia-bap-bap-boy-Favim.com-3838706.gif asia-bap-bap-boy-Favim.com-3838698.gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BAP's Yongguk

Thanks you so much for reading and waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Joyce her ice cream cone and hummed as Yongguk walked right behind her, their shoulder almost touching. 

She sensed his stiffness and grabbed his arm to pull him forward. "Stop walking behind me! This is our day off, oppa. Just relax and enjoy. There are other police officers around to do the job."

Yongguk looked down at her and smiled. "Okay, okay I'll stop. But if anything seems suspicious-"

"Ooh! Let's go over there!"

Joyce dragged him to a store before he could finish his sentence.

"I had fun today," Joyce beamed as they walked toward her house.

Yongguk smiled. "Me too."

"We should bring Himchan oppa next time. He's probably going to complain that we didn't bring him along."

Yongguk lowered his eyes and nodded. He forgot that they weren't on a date as a couple, but just as friends.

"We're here. Thanks, oppa. Sleep well so you can beat up bad guys tomorrow." Joyce playfully punched the air in front of her, making Yongguk laugh.

"Bye, oppa!" 

"Bye." Yongguk waved and watched her until she was safe and sound in her house.

He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. She only sees me as an older brother. I wonder if she'll ever like me back that way.

Yongguk walked into her house with a bag of ice cream. 

"Ooh! What's that?"

"Ice cream."

Joyce jumped up from the couch. "Did you get-"

Yongguk took out the tub of rocky road ice cream, making Joyce cheer.

"I love you! You're the best!" She took the tub from his hands and ran to the kitchen.

Yongguk stood there, feeling warm, as her words replayed in his mind. The butterflies disappeared when the doorbell rang. 

"Someone else is here?"

"I invited Himchan oppa over too."

Yongguk's face fell, "Oh..."

"Hey, my people! Ooh, is that ice cream?" Himchan grabbed Joyce's spoon and dug in. 

Yongguk's eyes widened in alarm. "Stop!" He smacked the spoon out of Himchan's hand before it could reach his mouth.

Himchan and Joyce both looked at him in shock.

"What was that for?" 

Yongguk coughed, "I-I thought I saw a fly." 

Joyce grabbed two spoons and gave one to Himchan. 

Yongguk sighed in relief. Phew, they almost shared the same spoon.

Joyce put on the movie The Conjuring and the three of them huddled on the couch together.

Yongguk sat next to her and was about to subtly put his arm around her when Himchan plopped on the couch right in between them.

Yongguk hissed under his breath as Himchan snuggled against Joyce who was eatinng popcorn. Why did she invite him over? He doesn't even like horror movies.

Yongguk thought his head was about to explode. Everytime something popped out, Himchan would scream and cling onto Joyce, who held and comforted him. Yongguk's eye twitched when Himchan leaned on Joyce's shoulder.

The movie went on and Yongguk was getting more irritated. Suspenseful music started playing as the main character walked through the house.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." Himchan repeated as the music grew louder. He hugged Joyce tighter and Yongguk got angrier.

Right when the main character opened the door, Himchan screamed and held onto Joyce for life. Not because of the movie, but because of Yongguk.

"Stop touching her!" He shot up from the couch and glared at him, fuming. 

Himchan still had his mouth open in shock. "Why are you yelling at me?!" 

Yongguk's chest was heaving, he realized, and stopped. Why was he yelling at him?

"I didn't do anything wrong! I was just-"

Himchan narrowed his eyes at Yongguk. "Aye, do you like Joyce?"

Yongguk's eyes widened, and he pretended to scoff. "Me?"

Himchan looked at him with a mischievous grin. "You do! You must like her! I've never seen you get so angry before."

He snuggled closer to Joyce, who was staring at Yongguk, to annoy him even more.

"I-I don't like her that way! I was just... Think of your grilfriend! She wouldn't like you touching other girls like that."

Joyce somewhat looked relieved, and that broke his heart. He sat back down and hit Himchan's chest, making him whine. "Stop making things up and watch the movie."

Himchan pouted and sat up straight and Joyce turned her attention toward the movie again. 

Yongguk glanced at Joyce and his heart sank.

Yup, don't get your hopes up, Yongguk. She'll never like you back.