(Surprise) When Hyungwon takes Jaein "stargazing"

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nk28zxL6WG1u97jseo1_500.jpg

output_4djzkw_by_thehattercrazy-d9gzdvh. 

For: KissMe_EXOtic

Partner: Monsta X's Hyungwon

Don't feel sorry. You can request more if you want to!

pagebreak1.png

Jaein smoothed out her skirt and waited outside of her small house on the hill.

She played with her shoes as she wondered where her boyfriend would take her this time.

She smiled at the thought of her boyfriend. Jaein didn't know how or when they started to like each other.

It all happened so fast.

He was one year older than her, cold, and super smart. Jaein was relatively poor, lively, and lived by herself.

She had to study her but off to maintain her good grades at their university.

He was filthy rich while she had to work part-time jobs to pay the rent for her crappy house.

She loved staying inside with a good book while he loved exploring new places to eat and go.

He was relatively cold to her in the beginning so Jaein was surprised how kind he was to her when they did the midterm project together.

And she thought it was a miracle that someone so handsome and kind-hearted as him fell in love with someone like her.

Jaein looked up from her shoes when she saw lights shining on her.

Hyungwon smiled and waved from his car. Jaein beamed and skipped over and got intot he passenger seat. "Hey."

Jaein timidly smiled, "Hi, sunbae."

Hyungwon chuckled, "I told you to stop calling me that. I'm your boyfriend. You should call me oppa."

Jaein blushed and glanced at him before looking at her hands. "Okay. O-Oppa."

Hyungwon's lips curved into a lopsided smile as he started driving. "Where are we going today?"

"You said you like the stars, right?" Jaein eagerly nodded.

"Well we're going stargazing." Jaein gasped as her face glowed with excitement. "Stargazing? I've never done that before! I can't wait."

Hyungwon looked at her and couldn't help but smile again at her adorable nature.

Hyungwon drove until they reached a small hilltop looking over the city.

Once he parked the car, Jaein got out and looked at the night view. "It's so beautiful." Her eyes shined as she took in the view.

Hyungwon stood next to her and gazed at her with warm eyes. "It is beautiful."

Jaein looked up at the sky and looked puzzled. "Sunbae- I mean oppa, we can't see the stars from here."

Hyungwon smirked and grabbed her hand. He opened the car door and motioned her to get in.

Jaein did as told. Hyungwon got in the driver seat and pressed a button.

The top of the car was all of a sudden filled with bright, white specks of light on a dark, black background.

article-2414202-1BA7A7D2000005DC-502_634

Jaein's jaw dropped in awe. "What is this?" Hyungwon proudly replied, "It's the stars."

Jaein gave him a look to see if he was serious.

Hyungwon sheepishly smiled, "We live in the city so no matter where we go, we can't see the stars. So I bought this car because it has the night sky on the roof. Now you can look at the star whenever you want to."

Jaein softened at his efforts and held his hand. "Thanks, oppa. But you didn't have to buy a car just for me. You rented the amusement park last week and took me to Paris last month. You don't have to keep on spending money on me like this. It's actually making me feel a little burdensome."

Jaein softly admitted for the first time. He always spent his money on her while she just made him lunch boxes and bought them matching phone cases.

She could never do anything as big as he did.

Hyungwonn uneasily glanced at her, "Then I probably shouldn't tell you about the star I named after you."

Jaein's eyes almost popped out. "WHAT?" Hyungwon laughed. "I'm joking!"

Jaein relaxed and sighed, "Oppa, don-" "I named it after us."

Jaein's eyes widened again, making Hyungwon laugh.

Jaein's heart fluttered at the sound of his rare laugh but also stopped beating at his confession.

Hyungwon saw the shocked look on her face and leaned in to cup the sides of her cheeks. "I'm kidding." He whispered and kissed her nose before backing away.

Jaein scoffed and pouted, "Not funny." Hyungwon snickered.

He leaned over her body and reclined her seat so that she was lying down, looking at the "stars".

Hyungwon did the same to his seat and sighed in content. "It really does look nice though. I'm glad I bought this."

Jaein turned and looked at his calm face and smiled. I'm glad you're finally laughing now. Even joking around. 

Jaein slowly linked her fingers through his, making him look at her. She smiled and looked up at the "sky".

I hope we can stay just like this forever.