(Sequel) When Heejin loves Xiumin back

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

EXO-Xiumin-Lucky-One.jpg

tumblr_nmhw8oa85z1rl6hpro1_250.gif

For: Shino159

Partner: Exo's Xiumin

I hope you like it! Sequel to ch 199!

pagebreak1.png

Heejin walked through the double doored mansion with her small red suitcase. 

f775e6001c78a8571bbdfb5caec6a333.jpg

"Woah! This place looks awesome!" Heejun rolled his black suitcase inside and closed the doors. "Xiumin hyung lives here? Damn, why didn't you just say yes, noona?"

He flinched when she smacked his shoulder with a glare. Shut it, she signaled with her eyes and Heejun sheepishly smiled. He zipped his lips and threw the 'key' away. Heejin shook her head as her brother continued to look in awe at the mansion and all of its glory.

"You're here?" Xiumin walked down the left side of the staircase that led to the foyer. Heejin avoided his eyes and looked up only to see the huge chandelier lighting up the whole entrance with its shining diamonds.

Xiumin called over his butler to take their luggage to their individual rooms. The butler grabbed the suitcases and bowed at the siblings before walking up the grand stairs.

Heejun hesitantly bowed back with his mouth hanging open. "Hyung, you have servants too? Nice!" He quickly shut up when he saw Heejin's death glare. But he was quick to speak again when he smelled something from the kitchen.

"You must have chefs too, huh? That's so cool!" Heejun jumped up and down and ran over to the origin of the smell, leaving the two at the front door. 

Heejin still kept her eyes on anything other than Xiumin. 

"Heejin." Xiumin softly called. When she didn't answer, he reached out to touch her but she backed away while clearing . 

"Uh, I'm going to go unpack." Heejin left up the stairs without looking at him. Xiumin sighed, You'll feel more comfortable soon. Just like how you were when we were in college.

Weeks passed and like Xiumin thought, Heejin was starting to get used to the new environment. She would greet and help the servants once in a while and go to the backyard to water the flowers while she told the gardener to take a break.

Xiumin, when he was home, would watch from his window on the third floor with a foolish smile on his face. Some servants would notice and snicker with each other. "He must really be in love with her."

And as the weeks passed, Heejin's feelings for him started to grow again. She never stopped liking him but she felt like she was falling for him more and more. 

Seeing him playing with the golden labrador outside made her swoon. Seeing him help the maid bring in the boxes he ordered made her soften. And catching him staring at her made her heart thump as she blushed.

Another week passed and it was already Saturday. Heejin drew her cardigan over her shoulders and grabbed her bag before walking to the front door. Right when she reached for the knob, the door opened, causing her to jump and fall back.

Strong arms caught her waist. She looked up and gasped when she saw Xiumin's face so close to hers. She quickly stood up straight and looked away to hide her blush.

"Are you going out?" Xiumin was holding his briefcase and his tie was undone. He must have stayed overnight again. 

"Yeah, I'm going to look for a job."

"A what? Heejin, I told you-"

"I know what you told me. But that doesn't mean I have to listen to you." Heejin snapped back. Xiumin took a step back in surprise and Heejin regretted her tone immediately. She sighed, "I'm really thankful for you taking me in, Xiumin. And I like it here but..."

"I feel weird being inside the house all day. I want to go out and work."

Xiumin looked into her eyes and his expression softened. "Alright. But tell me first where you want to apply. I'll tell them that you're with me and-"

Heejin softly touched his hand, making him freeze. "I want to do this on my own."

Xiumin nodded, "Okay. But if anything happens-" "I'll tell you, dont' worry." Heejin smiled. Xiumin smiled back as his heart fluttered. "Come home early."

Heejin nodded and walked out. 

Heejin came back before dinnertime to an empty house. "Hello? Is anyone home?" There was no reply. She frowned before walking all around the house to check. "Heejun?"

She opened his door and sighed when he wasn't there. "Where is everybody?" Just then, she heard a small crash downstairs. "Is that a robber?"

Heejin grabbed the nearest thing in Heejun's room and carefully walked downstairs. She went closer to hushed voices in the kitchen and gulped with her hand on the door handle. She slid the door open, "Stop right there!" 

The two figures gasped and Heejin's mouth fell open. "Heejun? Xiumin? What are you two doing here with the lights turned off?" She reached for the lights and the two boys screamed, "No!" 

The lights flickered on and Heejin gasped. There were rose petals all around the kitchen floor and candles were lit on the table. The two boys were currently blowing balloons that had hearts on it. "What's going on?"

Heejun glanced at Xiumin before stepping out of the room. Xiumin sheepishly smiled, "I was preparing this to...." "To?"

Xiumin his lips and softly chuckled in nervousness. He slowly walked up to her and held her hand before leading her to the main table. Her face lit up like Christmas lights when she saw the food on the table. "What is all this?"

"Heejin..." Xiumin took something out from behind the flower vase. "Will you marry me?" Heejin gasped with her hands over . "Xiumin..."

"This is the second time I'm asking, so I wanted it to be more special but you came earlier than I expected," he chuckled. Heejin smiled sweetly. 

"Song Heejin. I never stopped loving you, and I promise I'll never stop." He took out the diamond ring and held her hand. "I won't stop you from working and doing what you want to do. I just want to keep you safe-"

"Did she say yes?!" Heejun yelled from living room, ruining the mood. Xiumin muttered something under his breath with closed eyes, making Heejin laugh.

"I did!" Xiumin looked up at her in surprise. "You did?" Heejin smiled and squeezed his hand. "Yes, I did."

The kitchen door burst open and Heejun ran in while blowing on a noise-maker and popping poppers. "Time to eat!" Heejun threw the popper and noise-maker onto the table and sat down in the middle and dug in.

Xiumin shook his head and whispered, "I shouldn't have invited him in." Heejin laughed and lightly hit his back. "Let's eat."