When Risa and Suga are secretly dating because they want to see how long it takes for their friends to find out

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_ntxmomYcL71th9jfjo1_400.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gzoVL-9psb4/VeMi5J6mzrI/AAAAAAAAE-s/WgSqKUi1ADo/s1600/0829_04.jpg

tumblr_o4fyn0N7ZJ1s70o1po1_400.jpg 

For: -criesofmelancholy

Partner: Bangtan's Suga

Thank you for reading!

pagebreak1.png

Suga opened his groggy eyes before closing them again. He lazily turned his body and put his arm around Risa's waist, slightly pulling her close.

Risa squirmed under his hold and opened her eyes. "Good morning." Suga hummed in response before letting sleep take over him again. Risa smiled and kissed his cheek before closing her eyes.


"Hyung! I brought some porridge!"

bts-idol-kim-kpop-Favim.com-3886836.jpg

Taehyung put the plastic bag on the table and frowned. "Is he still sleeping?" He walked to the bedroom.

"Hyung~ I brought you some porridge. You said you were sick so I-" His jaw dropped when he opened the door.

"AH! My eyes!" Taehyung quickly covered his eyes and leaned on the doorway as if he'd been shot before sliding down with his hands still over his eyes.

Suga groaned at the loud shouting and opened his eyes. "What the- V, what are you doing here?"

Risa opened her eyes and stretched her arms out. "Is someone here?"

"Yeah, V- Oh ."

Risa's eyes widened and she quickly covered herself with the blanket as Suga got off the bed.

Taehyung heard footsteps coming closer and whimpered. "My eyes..."

Suga rolled his eyes, "You didn't even see anything, you idiot. Now get up and leave so we can put some clothes on."

Taehyung didn't protest and dashed to the living room.

Suga and Risa walked out hand in hand.

Taehyung sat up straight on the sofa with a huge blush evident on his face. He avoided eye contact. "W-When did you guys get together?"

Suga gave Risa a look and smiled. "It's been about...four months?"

Taehyung gawked at him. "Four months?! And you didn't tell any of us?"

His eyes grew big again seeing Risa only wearing Suga's shirt as a dress and he qiuckly turned his head away.

They sat down on the sofa next to the one Taehyung was sitting on.

"Sorry, V. We just wanted to see how long it would take before you guys found out. I didn't think you'd be the first one."

Taehyung kept his eyes on a lamp and stuttered, "W-Well the others do too now. I just texted them-"

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?"

Five boys burst through the front door like madmen. 

CYeciPIW8AAzj8C.jpg

"What are you wearing?!" Jin quickly grabbed a blanket on the sofa and wrapped it around Risa's waist.

"Oppa! I'm not a kid anymore," she complained.

"Still! I don't want my baby cousin going around like this, whether it's inside or outside." Risa frowned and sat down.

"What's going on? When did you guys start going out?" Namjoon asked.

"Four months ago, they said," Taehyung answered.

The others gaped at them. "Wowww, and I thought we were best friends," Jungkook scoffed at Risa.

"It wasn't my idea! Yoongi oppa wanted to test you guys to see how fast you'd catch on and...well you all failed."

Jimin and Jhope sat down next to Taehyung, dumbfounded.

Jin narrowed his eyes at Risa, "Something smelled fishy when both of you didn't show up yesterday."

"Or last week! And that one time the month before!" Jimin added.

"You said you were sick! That's why I brought porridge but then..." Taehyung started to blush again.

Suga shrugged, "Well, now that you all know, please get your asses out of my apartment."

Jhope pouted, "Can't you say it any nicer?"

"But we just came!" Jimin complained.

"Unless you want to see us make out, I assure you all leave."

As soon as he finished he sentence, the six boys were long gone.

Risa giggled, "They're such kids."

Suga gave her a look. "Hey, you're still a baby in my eyes. My baby."

Risa pretended to gag. "No one would ever believe how cheesy you are."

Suga smirked and kissed her lips. "Only for you."