When Anna confessed that she had unwanted feelings for her dance teammate Wonwoo because she didn't want to ruin their friendship

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

160424 LOVE&LETTER Showcase© Attraction | do not edit/crop photo

tumblr_o00v9fK8dl1s2zrgxo1_500.gif 

For: LiveLoveDreamBelieve

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

pagebreak1.png

Anna paced around the dance practice room at the studio in Gangnam. 

“honey soon | editing is allowed, but do not crop the logo ”

Hoshi sat on the floor and stared at her walking back at forth in irritation.

"Just tell him already!"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because he's my friend! He's my teammate, Hoshi. I don't want things to get awkward." 

Hoshi raised his hands in the air and half-groaned and screamed. "You're so annoying."

Anna frowned, "What would you do if I suddenly confessed to you?"

"I wouldn't mind." Hoshi wiggled his brows at her with a boyish grin on his face. 

"Ugh, you're no help."

"I've been trying to help this whole time."

"How?"

"Just tell him! Who cares if he's your friend? There's a 50% chance that he could be your boyfriend after tonight."

Anna stopped pacing around and looked at him. "You're right."

"Aren't I always?" Hoshi smirked and flipped his non-existent long hair.

"I'm going to confess to him."

"That's my girl."

"After I eat lunch."

Hoshi groaned, "Stop stalling!" He yelled at her retreating figure out the door. 

"I can't control my hunger, Hosh!" 


"Tell him."

"No."

"Tell him."

"No-"

"You already said you would! No take backs. Just hurry up and tell him or else I will-"

"Tell who what?"

Hoshi and Anna became silent when Wonwoo walked into the practice room.

Anna blushed a deep red as Hoshi nervously chuckled. "Uh, hey buddy."

Wonwoo looked at him with suspicion. "What are you two hiding from me?"

Hoshi looked at him with big eyes. "Me? Hide something from you? Impossible." He chuckled.

"But she is." He pushed Anna forward, making her yelp, before running outside.

Anna stumbled forward and Wonwoo caught her. She looked up at him and her blush reddened. 

She quickly straightened up and cleared . 

"Tell me what?" 

Anna gulped and nervously chuckled. "The thing is..."

"Anna likes you!" Hoshi poked his head into the room for a split second and yelled before running away.

Anna's eyes widened and she started to run after him but stopped when Wonwoo asked, "You like me?"

She shut her eyes and cursed Hoshi under her breath.

"Yeah..."

"But you weren't going to tell me."

"...Yeah."

"Why?"

Anna turned around to face him. "Because. We're teammates. We're friends. I didn't want to ruin our good relationship and turn it into something awkward."

"Who said it'd be awkward?"

"What?"

"It's only awkard if I don't accept your confession, right?"

Anna looked at him in confusion and slight hope. "Right..."

Wonwoo took a step closer, making her breath hitch. 

"And if I do accept, we'll be dating instead of being friends."

"Mhmm," Anna managed to let out, which ended up sounding like a yelp.

He was very close now, but she didn't mind. 

"Then I guess we're dating."

Anna's jaw dropped. "What?"

Wonwoo smirked, "I like you too, Anna. I've like you ever since you joined my team a year ago. I never saw you as a friend."

Anna made an O shaped with and tried to comprehend everything he just said.

"So you like me."

"Yup."

"And I like you."

"I hope."

Anna smiled and got the courage to step closer, closing the gap between them. 

"I should've confessed sooner." 

Wonwoo chuckled, "It's partly my fault for not saying anything."

"Can I kiss you?"

Wonwoo blinked at her in shock but slowly relaxed. "Be my guest."

They both leaned in for their first kiss. After a couple of seconds, they were rudely interrupted.

"Aw~ You two are so cute." 

"Hoshi, I'm going to kill you."

His eyes widened when Anna started running toward him. He yelped and ran down the hall, screaming for help. 

"Coups hyung! Anna's going to kill me!"

"Shut up, Hoshi!"