When Jihyo got caught in the rain and she didn't bring an umbrella

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Hit It

tumblr_o0ww93XVo11up5r0ao1_500.gif

tumblr_o0ww93XVo11up5r0ao2_500.gif

For: kjkshjspartace

Partner: Got7's Jackson

Hope you like it :)

pagebreak1.png

The bell rang, signaling that classes were over for the day.

"I have to stop by the mall to buy something for my sister. You can walk home alone today, right?"

Jihyo nodded and told Bambam to go. "Buy something pretty for her birthday!"

Bambam nodded and waved.

Jihyo packed her bag and walked out. She frowned when she saw the rain falling down hard.

"It said it was going to be sunny today." She sighed and put her backpack over her head and made a run for the bus stop.

Jihyo brushed water off of her uniform and looked at the sky. "It doesn't look like it's going to stop soon. Ugh."

Jihyo looked for her bus card but couldn't find it anywhere. She checked her wallet and frowned when there was no money.

"I guess I can't ride the taxi either." Jihyo lifted up her bag and started walking toward her house.

The rain suddenly stopped. Jihyo's face lit up and looked up at the sky.

She blinked when the sky was replaced by a black umbrella.

She turned around and saw a boy with blonde hair wearing her school uniform.

He quietly put the umbrella into her hand and stepped back into the rain.

He put his school jacket over his head and smiled, making Jihyo's heart jump. "It looks like you need it more than I do."

"But-" The boy ducked under his jacket and ran out into the rain.

"Now you don't have one," Jihyo said to no one.

She looked at the umbrella and smiled before walking home.


Jihyo jolted awake when the bell rang for lunch. She cursed under her breath for falling asleep in class again.

"You have to start sleeping early, Hyo. Studying all night and sleeping late isn't healthy."

Bambam, her best friend, scolded her for the third time this week.

She sighed, "I know. But I can't fall asleep at night so it's better to study than not do anything."

Bambam frowned, feeling bad for her. "Can't blame you for having insomnia."

He tried to cheer her up. "Hey, I brought your favorite sausages today. Let's go eat before they get cold."

They walked into the cafeteria and sat at their usual spot.

Bambam opened his lunchbox and Jihyo gasped. "How are you going to eat all of that?"

Bambam beamed at her, "That's why I have you to eat this with me."

Jihyo thankfully smiled and dug in.

Jihyo noticed how the cafeteria was particularly loud today. "What's everyone talking about?"

Bambam leaned in. "They're talking about the new kid who transferred from Koryo High."

Jihyo spit her rice out and coughed. Bambam made a face, "Ew! Hyo!"

He wiped some of the spat rice off his face and flinged it toward her in disgust.

Jihyo apologized. "Koryo High? You mean the infamous school with the crazy kids?"

Bambam nodded. "Why would our school take in someone like him?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. But rumor has it that his parents are filthy rich so they paid for him to come here."

"What's his name?"

"Jackson, I think? Who cares. You have to stay away from him." He warned. "Why?"

"People say that he's killed someone before. And he burned a part of the school down. That's why he got kicked out."

Jihyo's eyes widened in shock and fear. "And they sent him here? Our school's crazy."

Bambam sighed, "Tell me about it."

Classes were over for the day and Jihyo walked to her locker with Bambam. She heard Bambam gasp.

"It's him! The boy from Koryo High I was talking about!"

Jihyo turned around and gasped. It's the boy from yesterday.

Jihyo looked at the umbrella in her locker and back at Jackson. Her eye's widened when she realized he was staring right back at her.

Her heart jumped again.

Bambam nudged her, "Why is he looking this way? Is he looking at you? Oh my gosh, he's going to kill us-"

He groaned and held his side where Jihyo elbowed him.

Jihyo took the umbrella out. She turned around to give it to him but he was gone.

Afterschool, Jihyo waited outside the school gates for Jackson.

She saw him walking out and ran after him. She tapped his shoulder.

He turned around, surprised that someone wanted to talk to him.

Jihyo held the umbrella out and smiled, "Thanks for yesterday."

Jackson looked at the umbrella and back at her. "Aren't you scared of me?"

Jihyo furrowed her brows. "Huh?"

Jackson shook his head, "Nevermind." He took the umbrella and walked away.

Jihyo frowned. It must be hard for him. Transferring to a new school in the middle of the year, especially with all those rumors going around. 

Jihyo caught up to him and stopped in front of him. "Do you want to get ice cream? As a thank you for yesterday."

Jackson thought for a second before replying. "It's alright. You should go to your friends before they spread rumors about you for being with me."

Jihyo stopped him again. "Who cares about the others? And rumors are just rumors. I know you're not a bad person. Isn't that enough?"

A small smile formed on Jackson's lips, "I guess it is."

Jihyo smiled, "Come on. Let's go get ice cream, friend."

Jackson's eyes widened. Friend? 

She called him again, waiting at the crosswalk. Jackson smiled and followed her. I guess I can get used to this.