When Jimin and Christine decided to act like a couple just to avoid both of their exes while at a party

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o0n8ufXYUw1sq411to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0htp5TAfL1udgosqo1_400.gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: Bangtan's Jimin

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Jimin downed another glass of soju and grabbed the bottle to pour more.

Hoseok took the bottle from his hands and set it down away from Jimin's reach.

"You have to stop torturing yourself like this. You have to go out and have some fun, get your mind off of her. She's not worth it."

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and rubbed his face. How can I when she's the only person I cherished for the past three years? 

Hoseok grabbed his arms and helped him up from the table and carried him to his room.

"Get ready by 8 tomorrow night. I'm taking you to a party." Jimin opened his mouth but Hoseok shushed him. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

Jimin sighed and shoved his head under his pillow to sleep his sadness away.


"No, I'm not going!" Christine pulled back as her friend dragged her toward the front door.

"You have to go out and have fun instead of laying around at home and eating chips all day!"

Jessi successfully got her out of the house and dragged her over to the party.

The music boomed all around the block. Christine kept on complaining as Jessi opened the door to the night club.

"Dance, eat, drink. Do whatever you want but don't leave, okay? You really need this." Jessi pleaded.

Christine sighed, "Fine. Only because you're my best friend."

Jessi beamed at her before walking deeper into the club to go find their group of friends.

Christine trailed behind and ended up at the mini bar.

Just as she was about to drink her second glass, a boy with orange hair plopped down onto the seat next to her and ordered a beer.

Christine noticed the bags underneath his eyes and his frown that deepened by the second.

She watched as he finished his glass of beer and asked for another. He must be going through the same thing as me. 

Jimin blew out a heavy sigh before finishing his second glass in one gulp.

Christine slightly leaned onto the bar on her elbow with an half-amused and half-sympathetic look on her face. "Let me guess, bad break up?"

Jimin put his cup down, "Bingo."

He shifted in his seat and looked at her, examining her face. "Let me guess. Boyfriend of two years cheated on you?"

Christine laughed, "Two and a half." She corrected.

"Ah, makes him that much more of an ."

Jimin smiled, hearing her laugh again. "I'm Jimin." He held his hand out.

Christine gladly shook it, "Christine."

They continued to talk and bash their exes as they shared drinks.

Christine's smile slid off her face as her eyes trailed to the entrance of the club. "Speaking of the devil." 

tumblr_nswadxOS3n1tsvl0ko1_1280.png

CM67RxMU8AAlG1n.jpg

A boy with black hair and sharp eyes walked in with his arms around a girl with long brown hair and big, innocent eyes. 

Jimin turned around to look at who she was talking about.

A bitter smirk fixed on his face. "What are the odds."

He took a sip from his drink, making the ice clink onto the glass. "They got together."

Jimin turned back to Christine. "Let's make a deal. I'll pretend to be your boyfriend if you pretend to be my girl."

Christine's eyes widened, "Are you serious?" Jimin shrugged, "Do you want him to think you're still single and crying over him?"

"But that's what I am doing." Jimin rolled his eyes, "But do you want him to know that?"

Christine looked at the new couple again who was whispering into each other's ears and automatically replied. "Deal."

Jimin rose his cup into the air. "It's a date."

Christine lifted hers and clinked it with his. "Action."

Christine set her cup down for the tenth time, waiting for the couple to approach her.

"Christine?" Bingo. 

Christine looked back and gasped. "Jaebum? I didn't expect to see you here! How are you?"

Her eyes trailed to his hand that was in the other girl's hands. She could feel her heart hurting but chose to ignore it and looked back up into his eyes.

"I'm good. Um, are you here...alone?" Jaebum looked at her up and down with a cocky glint in his eyes.

Before Christine could answer, someone wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey, babe. Who are they?"

Jimin kissed her hair and looked at the couple.

Eunbi's eyes widened when she saw Jimin holding another girl in his arms.

She almost scoffed when Jimin didn't acknowledge her presence as he kept his eyes solely on Christine.

"This is Jaebum and his girlfriend..." "Eunbi." Jaebum finished her sentence with a snarl.

"And this is my boyfriend, Jimin." Christine placed a hand on Jimin's chest affectionately.

Jimin went into panic mode when he felt his heart race at the sudden contact. He hoped she couldn't feel it.

Jaebum looked at Jimin and forced a smile.

Although he moved on, he didn't expect her to move on so easily as well.

Jaebum didn't want to admit it but it hurt that she would forget him so easily.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys. We were just about to head out." Christine latched herself onto Jimin's arm and stood up.

"I hope we see each other again. Maybe we can even go on a double date next time."

The real couple grimaced but hid it with a smile as they said goodbye.

Once they were out of the club, Christine let go of his arm and took a deep breath. "That was so hard."

Jimin frowned at the loss of contact. "It was fun though."

Christine nodded. "It felt nice to feed them their own medicine. Thanks for doing that for me. It was nice." Jimin nodded.

She said goodbye and started to walk away. "Wait!" She stopped and turned around.

Jimin looked at his watch. "It's still early in the night. Do you want to go grab something to drink? Get to know each other better." Jimin shyly bit his lips and looked at the floor.

Christine raised a brow at him, "Like, an actual date?"

Jimin's head shot up as he stared at her with wide eyes. "T-That's not what I meant-"

"I'm joking," she laughed. "Drinks sound good." She linked arms with him again and pulled him toward the nearest coffee shop.