When Jaesoo goes to China and meets Junhui on the streets

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_np43cxUvGp1t9n75fo1_500.jpg

273d329f315b4d296f654e6b20ef7d0b0ff66829 

For: KpopLoverLella

Partner: Seventeen's Junhui

Thanks for waiting!! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Jaesoo put her white mask on and headed outside of the hotel.

Darn Ara for getting her sick.

Jaesoo and Ara came to China to enjoy their last summer before college but Ara caught the flu right before their flight and was currently lying down in the hotel room stuffed under the covers with tissues all around the bed.

Jaesoo decided that she should go out and explore Chine before the flu could take over her body.

Her phone rang, playing Seventeen's song. "Hello?"

The person on the other line coughed before talking with a hoarse voice. "Where are you?"

"I'm going to go tour Guangzhou before I have to spend my days in bed too. I left a note on the night stand."

Ara sniffled, "Alright. Be safe! And can you bring me some tea on your way back?"

"Yeah. I'll be back before dinner." Jaesoo hung up and put her phone back in her bag.

She took out her map and frowned when she took out two maps. Jaesoo and Ara spent all the time on the plane marking the places they wanted to go.

"Too bad Ara's sick."

She shoved one of the maps into her back pocket.

"Let's see. Where should I go first?"

Jaesoo ended up at a small street market on the inner streets of the crowded city.

Jaesoo looked around at all the cute shops and took many pictures on her phone.

She shoved the other map into her back pocket before looking at her phone. Jaesoo walked while looking at the pictures she took.

She accidentally bumped into someone and apologized in Korean before walking away.

A couple seconds later, someone tapped her on the shoulder.

Jaesoo turned around to see a boy with big brown eyes with a black mask on his face. 

The flu really is going around. 

"You dropped this." The boy said in Korean and handed her her map.

Jaesoo looked down, "Oh, thank you!"

The boy smiled behind his mask, "No problem."

He rubbed the nape of his neck. "I'm sorry but I kind of looked through the map. You're going to the temple. There's a coffee shop right before it that sells the best coffee. You should try it before you walk up to the temple."

Jaesoo was slightly confused. Why was this stranger being so nice to her?

She smiled, "Thanks. I'll definitely try it."

Jaesoo said goodbye and turned around. She cocked her head to the side. He looks really familiar. Do I know him? 

Jaesoo turned around again but he was already gone.

She shrugged. "Maybe not."


Jaesoo sipped the coffee and let the warmth take over her body. Her eyes lit up at the sweet taste.

"You actually bought it."

Jaesoo lightly jumped in shock and whipped her head back. She gasped when she saw the boy from before.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just around the area and stopped by to get my own."

He held up his cup in the air and shook it around with a smile.

Jaesoo chuckled, "You were right. It tastes amazing."

Junhui smiled again, making her heart flutter in a familiar way. 

His eyes are so big and brown. His voice is so sweet, so familiar. Where have I heard it before? 

Jaesoo's eyes widened. He's- "J-Jun."

The boy raised his brow. She repeated his name, "Jun. You're Jun from Seventeen. Wen Junhui."

Jaesoo regretted what she said right when she saw the hint of shock in his eyes. 

Ah crap. He's going to run away now. 

Instead of running away, Junhui just stood there and laughed with a big smile on his face.

"You actually noticed it was me. You're the first person in China to recognize me."

Jaesoo couldn't believe his words. "But y-you guys are on top of the charts right now. Seventeen's so famous. How can I be the first?"

Junhui shrugged. He leaned forward with a sly grin on his face. "Maybe we're meant to be."

Jaesoo froze at his words. Junhui leaned back and laughed, "I'm joking. Sorry, again, if I scared you."

Jaesoo didn't know what to do. Her favorite idol was standing in front of her and he just said that they're meant to be.

Even if he was joking, it made her heart stop for a couple of milliseconds.

Suddenly, his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you? You can't just leave us without telling us where you're going!" 

Junhui put the phone away from his ear and winced at the loud voice. "Sorry, hyung. I..."

He glanced at Jaesoo before lying, "I stopped by to get some coffee." To see her again, actually.

Jaesoo furrowed her brows. Didn't he say that they were around the area....? Oh. OH. 

Junhui blushed as he hung up the phone. "I better go. It was nice seeing you again."

Before she could say anything else, he quickly ran out of the coffee shop with her other map in his hand.