(Surprise) When Kai and Summer are spies for opposing sides

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

exo-kai-mcm-2015-collection-bags.png?w=6

 

8bce5795d86a2a42cc36bf072b6e02d0.jpg

fd00c66ac230203fc5c3a428526f4619.jpg

For: summerdust

Partner: Exo's Kai

pagebreak1.png

Summer stirred awake and reached to her side for Kai but the space was empty. Frowning, she opened her eyes and looked out the window. The sun was still down.

Summer sighed, "You're still not back yet. I hope you're okay."

She closed her eyes and went back to sleep, praying that he'd be back by the time she woke up again.

Summer stirred awake again and grimaced when she opened her eyes. The sun was now up and shining through the curtains.

A chuckle came from next to her. She turned and smiled when she saw her boyfriend in his pajamas, smiling at her. "Morning, babe."

Summer pecked his cheek, "Morning."

Kai got up from the bed and winced in pain while holding his side.

Summer quickly got up and touched his back, "Are you okay?"

Kai nodded and reassured her, "I'm fine. I just fell while playing basketball with the boys."

Summer knew he was lying but nodded. "Be careful next time."

Kai ruffled her hair. "I will. Vanilla, right?" She nodded and watched his back with sad eyes as he went to the kitchen to make their morning coffee.

Summer sighed and laid back down on the bed.

Kai was a secret agent for the underground corporation, SM. He couldn't fool her.

But she could fool him.

The truth was that Summer was an agent herself, for YG. She tried her best to hide her scars and wounds whenever Kai was around and he did the same. Unfortunately, SM and YG were the top two underground gangs and rivals. Summer coincidentally saw Kai while on a mission to destroy a bomb that was implanted in YG's headquarters.

She didn't want to believe it but it was true. They were secret agents on opposing gangs.

And they were in love with each other.

Summer hopped off of the bed and went to the kitchen. Kai was still pouring the coffee into mugs. She grinned and sneaked behind him before wrapping her arms around his waist.

Kai slightly jumped and almost spilled the drink. He chuckled, "You have to stop doing that, Summer. You're so good at sneaking up behind me! Are you a spy or something?"

Summer stiffened. Did he find out? 

He turned around and pinched her cheeks. "I'm joking. Someone like you wouldn't even be able to hurt a fly."

Summer nervously laughed. Phew, he doesn't know yet. 

They sat down on the couch and the television. Kai's favorite show was on, Happy Together. Whenever one of the MCs cracked a joke or did a funny dance, Kai burst out laughing. Summer unconsciously looked at the side of his waist where he got hurt last night.

She turned her gaze to her boyfriend with sad eyes. You look best smiling like this, Kim Jongin. Please don't get hurt. 

Kai's eyes wrinkled at the sides as he wiped some tears while laughing.

Summer smiled and nuzzled her forehead into his neck, closing her eyes. I like us like this. Please don't let anything happen between us. Please. 

The next night, Summer got an emergency call from her boss. "Come down to the HQ right now. We have intruders."

She nodded and grabbed her coat before leaving her house. Thankfully, Kai wasn't home so she didn't have to lie to him about her sudden leave again.


Summer kicked a big man in the stomach and punched his left jaw, sending him tumbling down. She blew her bangs before turning around and back-kicking another. After she was finished with the men in the hallways, Summer cautiously made her way to the main room. She groaned when she saw almost twenty more men in black suits fighting each other at the scene. Without another word, Summer joined the fight.

She elbowed a man with sunglasses and turned to kick him when someone held her from the back. His strong arms came from under her arms and held her locked against him. Summer struggled but finally managed to get out of his arms. She turned to punch him but froze. "K-Kai?"

Kai stood there wide eyed, completely surprised that his innocent girlfriend was standing in front of him with tight black clothes and blood on her body.

"Summer?" He breathed out.

Summer's heart broke when she saw his dejected face.

Before she could explain, someone kicked her from behind. She fell forward on the ground.

"Summer!" Kai was immediately by her side. "Are you okay?"

"What are you doing! She's our enemy!"

Kai's ears twitched when he heard Kyungsoo yell at him. Enemy. She's our enemy. 

He didn't want to believe it.

"Get away from her!" Someone kicked his back, knocking the breath out of him.

He fell onto the ground, next to Summer and opened his eyes. A man was standing over him with a gun pointed to his head. The man smirked before pulling the trigger. Kai stared straight at the man and waited for the pain.

His breathing stopped. 

This is how I'm going to die. I couldn't explain anything to her. Tell her that I'm a spy for SM, that I've been lying to her this whole time. Tell her that I love her, and that I always will even after I die. Tell her goodbye and thank her for everything. I can't. 

"No!" Right before the bullet could hit his left chest, a body flew on top of him, blocking the bullet.

Kai gasped out, breathing heavily.

He looked down and saw a familiar face weakly smiling at him. "I love you, Kim Jongin. Don't ever forget that."

Summer smiled once more before closing her eyes and falling limp onto his chest. Registering everything that just happened, Kai screamed. 

He screamed and sobbed loudly as he held his dead girlfriend's body against him. "No, no Summer. Don't leave me like this. You can't. I didn't tell you that I love you. That I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for not telling you. I love you, Summer. I love you so much."