When Chanyeol is so busy he doesn't know his girlfriend has a fever

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o288b0YNeS1tml5fdo1_500.png

tumblr_nq3dchnmaK1u6bywyo3_500.gif

tumblr_nq3dchnmaK1u6bywyo1_500.gif

tumblr_nq3dchnmaK1u6bywyo2_500.gif

For: jangbbiyak

Partner: Exo's Chanyeol

pagebreak1.png

"Where are you?"

"Sorry, babe. My boss called me last minute to give the presentation for the president of the company. You know how important this project is to us. Don't worry. I'll be back soon."

Before she could say goodbye, Chanyeol hung up.

Naeri sighed and put her phone down. She knew she should eat breakfast but she could barely move.

She touched her forehead. It was burning. "It's okay. He'll come back soon."

Naeri checked the time. It was noon. "Maybe I'll take a nap. He'll probably be back by the time I wake up."

Naeri turned the lamp off and pulled the covers up, falling into a deep slumber.

When she opened her eyes, Naeri shivered. She was wrapped in her coveres but she was cold.

Naeri checked the time. It was close to dinner time. "He's still not back."

She frowned and wrapped the blanket around her and got up from the bed.

She almost lost her balance and grabbed onto the nightstand. She sat down on the bed and sighed.

Naeri called Chanyeol several times and almost lost hope.

Her face lit up when he finally answered. "Chany-"

"Sorry, Naeri. I'll be home soon. I just have to finish typing up some papers."

With that, the call ended. Naeri sighed and dropped her phone on the bed.

She carefully got up and walked to the bathroom. She searched the drawers for medicine but found none.

Naeri gave up and walked to the living room. She would wait for him to come home there.

Naeri trembled with the blankets wrapped around her. It was close to midnight.

Her eyes started to droop when she heard the front door open.

"Chanyeol." She whispered.

Chanyeol took his shoes off and walked inside. "Babe, I brought some fried chicken and beer, your favorite!"

He furrowed his brows when she didn't respond. She would usually rush up to him and take the chicken from his right away.

"Naeri?" He walked to the living room and dropped the bag when he saw her body on the floor. "Naeri!"


Naeri opened her eyes. 

The last thing she remembered was that she was waiting for Chanyeol to come home. Was he even back?

She looked down and felt relieved when she saw him next to her.

He was sitting by the bed, holding her hand. She lightly squeezed his hand.

Chanyeol's head shot up. "Oh thank goodness, you're awake."

"What happened?"

"You fainted in the living room."

"Oh." Naeri tried to sit up. Chanyeol quickly helped her.

A towel dropped from her forehead. Naeri saw the bowl of water next to her and softened.

Chanyeol rubbed her hands. "Do you know how worried I was? Why didn't you tell me to come back?"

"Your work is important to you. I didn't want to take you away from it and make you lose your job."

Chanyeol softened and sat next to her. "You know you're my first priority. It's my fault. I should've put you first." C

hanyeol tucked her head under his chin. "I'm sorry for coming home so late. I didn't think it would take up so much time. Next time, just tell me and I'll come right away, okay?"

Naeri smiled and nodded. He kissed her head and pulled back.

"You didn't eat anything today, huh?" Naeri frowned and shook her head.

"I brought chicken and beer." Her eyes lit up, making Chanyeol laugh. "Stay here. I'll bring it."