When Laura finds Jungkook and her sons wrestling and gets pulled in as it turns into a tickle fest

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

8714995706b97cc934106c0eb4539938.jpg

tumblr_o11bhj6LFg1sr5rqgo1_540.gif 

For: Taemins_LittleNoona

Partner: Bangtan's Jungkook

Thanks for waiting!!

pagebreak1.png

Laura wiped her hands on the hand towel before taking the plates from the kitchen to the table.

She set the plate of sandwiches down and firmly nodded. It may not be much, but it's edible. 

Laura was never the best cook and Jungkook's nonexistent cooking skills didn't help. But she took her time to try to feed her family good food whenever she could.

Laura walked to the boys' room to call them for lunch. Seeing that they weren't inside, she figured that they were with Jungkook in the playroom.

She furrowed her brows when they weren't there either. "Ah," she smiled and shook her head before walking to the back door.

"I should've known." Laura watched from the glass door as Jungkook played with their two adorable twin boys in the backyard.

They always played catch, wrestled, and ran around outside during the day.

Laura chuckled as Joon giggled as the boys pushed Jungkook down onto the floor. Jungkook pretended to lose the wrestling match as the boys smiled and cheered.

Laura opened the door. "Come in and eat lunch!"

Her words fell on deaf ears as they kept on play fighting and shrieking with laughter.

Laura sighed and slipped her shoes on to bring them inside.

"Boys, it's time to eat. Jungkook?"

The boys finally looked up.

Jungkook looked at his sons with a mischievous glint in his eye. Joon and Jin giggled as they looked at their dad.

Laura slightly stepped back when she saw the exchange.

"Go!" Jungkook commanded.

The three of them ran to Laura and pulled her to the ground, making her join.

The boys went on top of her and moved their little fingers to tickle her.

Laura shrieked with laughter in between her pleas, "Stop! Ah!"

She giggled as Jungkook hovered over her. He smiled and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her lips.

The boys saw and copied, planting sweet little kisses on their mom's cheek and forehead.

Laura was out of breath and sighed in bliss. Jungkook got off of her and helped her up.

"Mommy. I'm hungry." Jin cutely rubbed his tummy. Joon nodded in agreement.

"Okay, we'll eat. But not before I do this!" Laura quickly pushed Jin so that he was laying down.

She left big wet kisses on his face and tickled him as he squirmed and laughed under her.

Jungkook chuckled as he saw Joon trying to save his brother by pushing Laura's body to the side. "Mommy! No!"

Laura stopped and looked at Joon. "Why? Do you want mommy's kisses too?"

Joon gasped with big eyes before running behind Jungkook's legs, holding them for his life.

Laura got up and ran after him. Jungkook laughed as Joon let go and ran away, Laura chasing him.

After few laps around the large backyard, Laura stopped to catch her breath. "Okay, enough play time. Let's go eat now."

The boys ran inside.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and wiped her sweat.

"I'm so tired."

"I know. I haven't seen you run like that since high school."

Laura rolled her eyes and hit his chest. "Shut up."

Jungkook chuckled and pecked her forehead. "Thank you."

"For what?" "For being such a good mom."

Laura sweetly smiled before kissing him. "Same to you, dad."

Jungkook smiled and pulled her in and tucked her head under his chin, enjoying their little free time together.

"Mommy! Jin spilled the orange juice!"

"No! He's lying! Joonie did!" 

Jungkook sighed and let her go. "I'll go."

Laura smiled and nodded before following him inside.