(Surprise) When Eunbyeol's enemy becomes her step-brother

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CWFNgzHU4AAG1pw.png

tumblr_o0ajrftc2d1qagqqso1_400.gif  tumblr_o0ajrftc2d1qagqqso2_400.gif 

For: aieshah

Partner: BTS's Jungkook

Hope you enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

Slipping out of her covers to start the day, Eunbyeol washed up and wore her uniform before heading downstairs.

"Mm, breakfast smells amazing, dad." Eunbyeol sat down at the dining table and beamed at the food. Her dad chuckled and sat down as well.

"You eat this every morning." "And it taste samazing every day." Eunbyeol smiled and started to eat.

"How are things with the lawyer?" Her dad tensed up at her sudden question. "How did you-"

Eunbyeol smirked, "You've been seeing her for over six months now. Of course I would know."

Her dad relaxed and smiled. "Things are great, thanks for asking. Actually, I want you to meet her soon."

Eunbyeol nodded. "I'm glad you finally found someone. I like seeing you happy again."

Her dad ruffled her hair. "What about you? Are you seeing anyone?"

Eunbyeol made a face and shook her head. "No, dad. Everyone at my school is disgusting." Especially Jeon Jungkook. 

"Her son goes to your school."

"Really? Maybe I know him."

"Maybe. His name is-"

Eunbyeol gasped when she saw the time. "Shoot! Gotta go, dad. See you later!" She kissed him on the cheek, grabbed her backpack and books, and rushed out the door.

Eunbyeol ran into the school right before the gate closed. She slowed down to catch her breath.

Suddenly, someone bumped into her shoulder from behind, making her books fall on the ground. She looked back and immediately scowled when she saw his ugly smirk.

"Oops, my bad." Jungkook cackled before walking away. Eunbyeol rolled her eyes before picking her books up and walking to class.

Eunbyeol was taking notes for history when a note landed on her desk , telling her that her mom came to pick her up. "You can go right now."

Eunbyeol looked at the note before thanking her teacher. She furrowed her brows and frowned. I never get notes. Did something bad happen? At least I don't have to see Jungkook again. 

Eunbyeol packed her things and headed to the office. She got the slip to leave school and waited outside the front entrance.

She internally groaned when she saw Jungkook standing there as well. "Ditching school again? No wonder your grades ."

Jungkook snarled. "I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up."

Eunbyeol teased, "Of course, mama's boy."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and plugged his earphones in, not wanting to bicker any longer.

A small honk made Eunbyeol turn. She smiled and waved as her dad parked the car. Her smile faded when he saw a woman in the passenger seat.

She gasped when she realized who she was, The lawyer? The two got out of the car and walked over.

Her hair was in a loose bun and she was wearing a suit jacket and skirt. The lady smiled, eyes slightly wrinkling into a sweet smile.

Eunbyeol already knew she would like her, until....

"Mom!" Eunbyeol whipped her head toward the voice in schock. "Mom?"

Jungkook smiled and ran up to the lady who was standing next to her dad. Eunbyeol's jaw dropped as Jungkook bowed to her dad who ruffled his hair.

"Eunbyeol! Come here!" Her dad waved her over.

Jungkook turned around with wide eyes. She's his daughter? That means.... 

Jungkook's heart fell as Eunbyeol walked up to them and greeted his mom.

"Eunbyeol, meet Jungkook. He's-" Jungkook huffed and stalked away.

Eunbyeol scowled at his rudeness. "I'll try to go talk to him." Eunbyeol ran after him.

Jungkook was sitting on a short brick wall by the gates with his face in his palms.

Eunbyeol hit his leg, making him look up. "We all know you hate me but shouldn't you at least have some decency to be polite in front of our parents?" 

Our parents. Jungkook snarled at those two words. He bitterly smirked, "You don't even know, do you?"

Eunbyeol furrowed her brows. "Know what?"

That I like you. Jungkook shook his feelings away and smirked again while looking away. "Nevermind."

He jumped off the wall. slung his backpack over his shoulder, and started to walk away.

"Yah! Aren't you going back? They're waiting for you!"

Jungkook continued to walk away. "Maybe some other time." He waved with two fingers without looking back.

Eunbyeol rolled her eyes and went back to her dad and her soon-to-be mom. "Rude as always." 

Jungkook stopped walking and turned around to see Eunbyeol talking to the old couple. His eyes were b with tears.

He quickly wiped a falling tear, smirked, and walked back to class.