(Changed) When Hoseok finds pills in Hana's bag

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

bts_1475247836_1.jpg

5to_FEaf2eelDZcRD7B0hd5NBHzoLBDHwipMT6b71yynfG0jqzqeobWoiMJjJPu8DocFWWd6JWiAAJysuJ21mretgC_dHtdxAL2PHTW6vPvSQACV6z0t46ktAB_HzWX_HKy5Sm8h

For: beautyvisual

Partner: BTS' Hoseok

I changed your plot and character! 

Make sure to choose one partner next time! :-)

pagebreak1.png

Hana panted as she lay on the cold asphalt on the chilly fall morning. She heard footsteps halt beside her head.

“Aw, come on! We only played for an hour.” Hoseok bounced the basketball in between his legs and threw it up in the air.

“One more game?” He asked while wiggling his suggestive eyebrows.

Hana sat up and wiped her sweat with a small white towel. “I'd love to but-” She hesitated before continuing with a small smile. “I'm just feeling tired today.”

Hoseok pouted, “That's what you said yesterday. You're no fun- Ah!” He screamed when a damp white cloth blinded his vision and soaked his cheeks.

“What the hell, Hana!”

Hana laughed and walked to the other side of the court. “I'm going to the bathroom!”

Hoseok pinched the towel in disgust. “I'll put it away in your bag!” he yelled but she didn't hear. Hoseok walked to the bench and opened her duffel bag. He threw the towel in when-

“What the ?”

He picked up an orange bottle filled with red orange and white pills. “What is this? No, why does she have this?” He stated at the unfamiliar item and his face darkened. “No, she's not. She can't be.”

“I can't what?”

Hoseok threw the pills under the towel and turned around with a smile on his face. “You can't ever beat me in basketball, loser.”

Hana scoffed, “Wait till I'm not tired, Jung Hoseok. I'll show you who the real winner is.”

She grabbed her bag and clapped his shoulder. “Let's go.”

Hoseok gave her a weak smile. He didn't feel like joking around, especially after he saw what was in her bag.


Hoseok searched online what those pills could be taken for.

He threw his laptop next to him and flopped on his bed. “What is she not telling me?”

Hoseok stared at the ceiling for a minute before grabbing his phone and calling Hana. “Hello? Let's meet up. I'll buy you food.”

Hana hang up and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes were sunken and red because of her lack of appetite and sleep. She hated how she looked. She hated everything about herself. But she couldn't let Hoseok find out. What would her best friend of ten years think of her if he found out she was worth nothing?

Hana sighed and picked up her concealer and got to work.

Hoseok waved his hand when he saw Hana walk in. His smile slowly disappeared when he saw how thin she had gotten over the past few days. He also noticed the heavy makeup she put on to hide her eyebags. She couldn't fool him.

He put his smile back on and got up to get the chair for her. “My lady.”

Hana chuckled and sat down. Hoseok grinned. At least I can still make her smile.

“I already ordered our usual menu.”

The food came out and Hoseok happily dug in. He looked up to see Hana poking her shrimp pasta.

“What's wrong? Not hungry?”

Hana, as if she was in a daze, looked at him with wide eyes. “Uh, yeah. I ate before I came.”

Liar.

Hoseok put his hand out. “Give it to me.” Hana handed him her plate and he swirled the pasta around his fork and stabbed a shrimp at the end.

“Say ah,” he held the fork out.

“I'm not hungr-”

Hoseok gave her a stern look and put it closer to her lips.

Hana slowly opened and he smiled like a father seeing his kid eat her vegetables. “Good girl. Isn't it good?”

Hana wiped . “I think I should go.”

“But you just got here.”

“I-I just remembered that I have to help my mom…..with something.”

Hana grabbed her bag and stood up to go. Hoseok quickly paid for the food and ran out after her. He grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

“What's wrong with you?”

Hana lowered her eyes. Everything.

“You've been avoiding me for the past few days and you keep wanting to go home. You keep pushing me away.”

“It's nothing, Hoseok.”

Hoseok snatched her bag from her and looked through it.

“Hey what are you-” She gasped when he took out the bottle of pills.

“You call this nothing?”

Hana shut as tears began to fill her eyes.

Hoseok softened, “You know you can tell me anything.”

After a while, he hesitantly asked. “Are you doing drug-”

“Those are antidepressants.”

Hoseok’s arm fell to his side. “What?”

Hana lowered her head. “I…..” Her voice trembled as her shoulder shook.

Hoseok pulled her into his embrace as soon as he saw a tear drop fall from her eye.

“I'm sorry. I should've known.”

Hana shook her head and cried into his shoulder.

Hoseok hugged her tighter and kissed her hair. “You know I'm always here for you, right? If you can, stop taking these pills. I'll be your pill. Whenever you call, I'll pick up and run to you. Whenever you're feeling worse than usual, I'll always be here to cheer you up. Whenever you need me, I'll be right here next to you.”

Hana hugged his waist and sobbed. He gently patted her back. “It's okay. I'm right here.”

Hoseok closed his eyes. I'm sorry I didn't know. I'm such a bad friend. But now that I know, I'll be here to protect you from all the negative thoughts in your mind. I'll be here to protect you from yourself.

I promise.