When Yejin said her bias is another member instead of Mingyu

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CY1VS5OUwAA1jru.jpg

tumblr_nuhv5dsdgn1uy6560o1_500.gif 

For: shinigami_aim

Partner: Seventeen's Mingyu

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

"Why? WHY?"

Mingyu groaned into his pillow and flopped around on the bed.

Jihoon creased his eyesbrows and frowned. "You better clean it up before you leave."

Mingyu chose to ignore his nagging and groaned some more. "Why does she like him out of all the members? I mean, I'm taller than him, older than him, and I can rap!"

Mingyu sat up and ruffled his hair. "And I'm the best looking! They don't call me the visual for nothing."

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Who?"

"Dino! That little rascal. He's trying to steal my girlfriend." Mingyu scowled at the thought of the maknae.

"Well, what are you going to do? Try to be like him?" Jihoon teased.

Mingyu's eyes lit up. "You know what. I think that's exactly what I'll do. Thanks hyung!" Mingyu hopped off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Yah! I told you to clean up my bed before you leave!"

"Mingyu?" Yejin opened her front door and was surprised to see a dozen red roses in front of her. Mingyu gave her a sweet smile.

Yejin raised a brow in suspicion. "What did you do?"

Mingyu scoffed, "Just because I got you flowers, you think I did something bad? I was walking by a flower shop and got these because they reminded me of you." He flashed another smile at her.

Yejin looked at him warily but took the flowers anyway. "Thanks...You're not coming in?"

"Nope." Mingyu turned and walked away without another word.

Hm, somethings going on. 

The next day, Mingyu rang the doorbell again, holding a teddy bear. "Tadah! I got this for you."

"Because it reminded you of me?"

"Bingo." Mingyu winked at her.

Yejin laughed, "Okay somethings going on."

Mingyu blinked at her and shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about." He turned to walk away but stopped.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Be ready by eleven tomorrow. We're going on a date."

Yejin opened to ask where but he was already gone.

"Where are we going?"

Mingyu shushed her. "You're not supposed to talk to the driver. It's a distraction."

Yejin made a face, mimicked him, and folded her arms with a sigh.

"We're here!" Mingyu looked at the passenger side and softened when he saw her sleeping. "You're pretty even with your eyes closed."

He gently shook her. Yejin rubbed her eyes. "Where are we?"

"Look for yourself." Yejin gasped when she saw the wide, blue ocean ahead of her. "The beach? It's the middle of winter, Mingyu."

"You love beaches."

"It's so cold."

"Don't worry. I came prepared."

Mingyu set the blanket down and patted it, telling her to sit. He took out a lunch box and opened it, revealing a variety of her favorite meats and vegetables.

"You prepared so much." Yejin was touched.

Mingyu proudly smiled. "Eat before it gets cold."

"Yejin."

"Hm?" After a couple of seconds, Yejin burst out laughing. "What are you doing?"

"Aren't I cute?" Mingyu smiled and blinked at her with bunny ears on his head. He put his hands on his face like a flower and adorably winked at her.

tumblr_nt8zsnNRH31uy26b9o2_1280.jpg

It was definitely cringeworthy.

Yejin laughed. Mingyu pouted. "Why are you laughing? Am I not cute?"

"There has got to be a reason you're doing all of this." Mingyu shrugged.

Yejin leaned in. "Come on, spit it out." She looked at him with suspicion. "Should I be mad about something?"

Mingyu kept his mouth shut.

"Kim Mingyu. If you don't tell me right now, I'm going to tell your members about how you wet the bed in middle school."

Mingyu's eyes widened and he glared at her, "You wouldn't."

Yejin took her phone out and scrolled through her contacts. "Hm, let's see. Ah! Seungkwan. He'd love to he-"

"Fine, fine! I'll tell you." Mingyu took her phone and locked it. Yejin smirked.

"I was trying to be like Dino..."

"What? Why?"

Mingyu pouted. "You said you like him the best! Even after I kept on trying to persuade you that I am way better than him. I don't want to get my girlfriend stolen by a teenager!"

Yejin couldn't help but laugh. Mingyu gawked at her. "How can you laugh? You hate me." He pouted and turned toward the waves.

Yejin leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. Mingyu blushed and looked at her.

"Mingyu, I did say that Dino was very adorable and kind but that doesn't mean that I like him in that way. I only like him as a younger brother." She cupped his face.

"The one I like is you, and only you. So you don't have to worry about getting your girlfriend stolen by a teenager." Yejin giggled.

Mingyu finally calmed down. "I guess I was overreacting a little bit..."

"A little bit?" Yejin shook her head and kissed him.

"What was that for?"

"It was for my caring and loving boyfriend that I love so much."

Mingyu smiled like a little boy who got candy. "Well I love you too."

"I'm not going anywhere." Yejin reassured him.

He wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her closer to his chest. "Good, because I'm not planning on giving you up."