When Onew can't stand seeing chicken being thrown away on the floor

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nu4iokLfmk1rtjlxyo1_r1_500.jpg

download.jsp?FileID=32085593

For: chicken_oppa

Partner: Shinee's Onew

This was an interesting request! Feel free to request again~

pagebreak1.png

Onew whistled as he walked out of his university with textbooks in his hand. He did a double take when he passed by a convenience store.

There was a drumstick of a chicken with a pink ribbon on it lying on the ground.

Onew furrowed his brows in confusion. "What the heck?" He shook his head and continued to walk home.

As the days passed, Onew kept on seeing the same thing whenever he passed by the convenience store. A drumstick with a pink ribbon on the ground.

"Who keeps on throwing delicious, good chicken away?" Onew huffed and was about to walk into the convenience store but stopped.

"Wait, what if the criminal isn't in the store? And why do I care so much? It's just chicken." He shook his head and walked home.

The next day, and the day after, and the day after, Onew stared at the chicken that was lying on the ground. It was a new drumstick everyday. Why would someone waste good chicken when there are people starving on the streets? 

Onew stared at the chicken before shutting his eyes. "Not my problem. Not my problem. Maybe I should just take the bus home."

The next day, Onew stood in front of the store, staring at the chicken for a good five minutes before finally deciding to take action. He timidly walked into the convenience store and looked around. He grew confused when he didn't see any worker inside. He jumped back when someone suddenly stood up from behind the counter.

"Ah!"

"Ah!" The girl with round glasses jumped with her hand on her chest.

"You scared me!"

"You scared me!" They said at the same time.

Onew chuckled and walked toward the counter. "I stopped by because I was wondering if you knew anything about the chicken outside on the ground? I see one everyday on my way home from school and can't stop wondering why someone would throw away perfectly good chicken."

Rinrin, he learned from her nametag, bit her lip and looked at the ground.

"Do you know who did that?"

"Me..."

Onew's eyes widened. "Why? And why just one drumstick everyday?"

Rinrin shook her head, "You're going to think I'm crazy."

"I won't."

Rinrin sighed. "I don't know if you remember me but we went to the same high school and I actually sat next to you for a whole year... But I don't expect you to remember me!" She said with big eyes. "You were probably too busy to ever notice me with all your friends, clubs, and popularity... When I found out that you were attending the university nearby, I really wanted you to notice me. I remembered that you liked chicken so I left one out everyday, hoping you would see and come inside, which you did."

Rinrin's voice was quiet but Onew heard her clearly. "So, you did that because of me?"

Rinrin slowly nodded. He's going to think I'm a weirdo. 

To her surprise, he smiled. "If you're going to waste your money on me like that, the least you could do is actually give me the chicken. I'm always hungry after my classes and seeing the chicken makes my stomach grumble even more! Next time, I expect to see a full set of chicken waiting for me right here." He pointed to the counter in front of her.

He smiled one last time before walking out. "See you tomorrow."