When Taehyun keeps coming to the florist just to see Jinae

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4vsfvGmKe1smqb6zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o4vsfvGmKe1smqb6zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o423uqeJqw1s2a3gvo1_500.gif 

For: Macaroonssi

Partner: Winner's Taehyun

Thanks for waiting~~

pagebreak1.png

Jinae hummed her favorite tune as she sorted the flowers in a vase to put on the counter.

Ever since her grandmother passed away, Jinae had been managing The Flower Pot by herself. She graduated high school and decided to rest one year before entering college so she could find someone trustworthy to sell the shop to.

Jinae looked up when the bell at the door jingled. "Welcome to the Flower Pot!" She smiled at the customer who stood there blushing in awe.

The sun was shining on her face, making her smile even brighter than it already was.

Taehyun nodded and started to look around the shop. His eyes, however, kept trailing back to the girl behind the counter. He didn't know what it was that made her so alluring. Was is because of the flowers surrounding her? Was it the fact that it was his first time seeing a sweet girl after his endless nights at the club?

Taehyun quickly averted his eyes to the roses in front of him when she looked at him.

"Do you need help finding anything?"

Taehyun kept his eyes on the flowers and stuttered, "I-It's okay."

He was forced to come here to buy flowers for his brother's college graduation. Taehyun sneered at the thought of his perfect brother that his parents adored to the point he felt like he wasn't even part of the family. Taehyun picked up a random flower and brought it to the counter.

Jinae's face lit up when she saw the tiger lilies displayed in front of her. "I'm guessing you're going to a graduation ceremony?"

Taehyun's eyes widened in shock. "How'd you know?"

Jinae giggled, "These flowers mean that you're proud of someone for something. The first thing that came into my mind was a graduation. Who is it for? Your girlfriend?"

Taehyun fervently shook his head. "I don't have a girlfriend!"

Jinae was slightly taken aback by his outburst but ended up chuckling at his cute reaction.

"It's for my brother."

"I see. Well," she handed him the bouquet. "Here you go! I hope you have a great day!"

Taehyun awkwardly returned a small smile and paid before walking out of the shop. He turned around to read the name. The Flower Pot. I'll remember it. 

Jinae sprayed water on the carnations when the bell jingled. "Welcome to the Flower Pot! Oh?"

She smiled, "Did you have fun at the ceremony yesterday?"

Taehyun shyly smiled and nodded. "I did. And my brother really liked the flowers," he lied. Daehyun didn't even accept them because I brought it. 

"That's good to hear. Is there another event you're attending today?"

"Huh? Oh...." Think, Nam Taehyun. Think! "I-It's my grandmother's birthday today."

"Oh. I know the perfect flowers to give her!" Jinae quicky walked around the carnations to the roses and picked twelve light pink roses.

Taehyun quietly watched as she sorted the roses into a bouquet. He caught himself smiling like a fool and stopped right when she looked up.

"Here you go. I hope your grandmother likes pink."

Taehyun smiled and paid. "Thank you." I'll see you tomorrow. 

The nest day, Taehyun went again.

"Oh? You're here again."

Taehyun rubbed the nape of his neck. "My cousin is having a baby shower."

He went again, and again, and again. And every night, Taehyun pictured her smiling face as he imagined what it would be like to spend everyday with her. He even researched flower meanings to try to impress her. For two weeks, Taehyun went everyday, making an excuse every time.

Taehyun walked into the shop again and his heart warmed up seeing Jinae watering the plants.

"Oh, Taehyun!" His heart skipped a beat when she called his name and smiled.

"I'm starting to think you're coming every day just to see me," she joked.

Taehyun paled and gulped. Was I that obvious? 

Jinae saw the concerned look on his face and hit his arm. "I'm joking, Taehyun." She laughed, making Taehyun chuckle.

"Do you have purple lilacs?"

"Of course! We have everything at this shop! Hold on." Jinae went to the back of the store and brought out several purple lilac flowers. She added baby's breath on the side and started to wrap it up into a bouquet. "Who is it for this time?"

Taehyun walked to the counter and gulped. "You."

Jinae stopped working on the flowers and looked up. "Huh?"

Taehyun gulped again. "It's for you, Jinae."

Jinae let go of the flowers and slowly laughed. "Thank you, I guess."

"Do you know what these flowers mean?"

Jinae tilted her head before opening . "I think I'm-"

"I think I'm falling for you."

Jinae stared at him with wide eyes. "Taehyun...."

Taehyun picked up the flowers and looked at it. "I like you, Jinae. And I think I'm really falling for you, hard."

Jinae smiled. "So you were coming everyday to see me," she teased.

A laugh escaped Taehyun's thin lips as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You caught me."

Jinae took one of the flowers from his hands before walking around the counter. "I think I'm falling for you too."

Taehyun pulled her in for a hug and squeezed her. He hated going on errands for his parents but if it meant meeting someone like Jinae, he didn't mind one bit.