When Suga takes the teddy bear Christine gave to another member at a fansigning

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

160424 power of kby mischievous suga。 thank you! ◇ please do not edit, and take out with credit。

tumblr_o6i842bHq61sfgseyo1_400.gif

tumblr_o6i842bHq61sfgseyo2_400.gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: Bts' Suga

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Suga tapped the marker on his chin as he scanned the crowd. She's probably here again today. He looked at the bracelet one special fan gifted him at the last fansign event and smiled. The bracelet had black beads with a silver skull in between two of the beads. It was just his style.

He bit his lower lip and scanned the crowd again. Where is sh- His face brightened when he saw Christine standing with the Young Forever album near the front of the line. She was holding a black bear in her arms and Suga smiled. That must be for me! How does she know exactly what I like? Suga giggled to himself as the first fan came up onto the stage.

fc95de4b3a1b61c3e80d359f9fcac3a8.jpg

Christine looked at the bear in her hands and giggled. "It looks just like Suga. Jimin is going to love it." She walked up onto the stage and gave her album to Rap Monster who gave her a friendly smile. 

Yes! She's here! Suga kicked his feet under the table in joy. Thankfully, there was a cloth covering the table that hid his happy legs from the fans. His wide smile disappeared as he gawked at her. Did she just give the bear to Jimin?! 

Qf9ZMpY.gif

"Here you go." Jimin grabbed the bear and laughed. "It looks just like Suga hyung!"

He turned to Suga who was scowling at him. "Right, hyung?" It's you!" Jimin giggled and put the bear next to Suga's face.

Christine laughed behind her hand. Suga's so adorable. 

Suga continued to scowl at Jimin. Jimin noticed and quickly put the bear on the table before clearing his throat and signing Christine's album. Christine moved on to Suga who gave her a sweet smile. 

Maybe she has another gift for me. He signed the album and shook her hand. His face fell when she moved onto Jhope. 

Where's my gift?! He frowned as she moved along the line and disappeared out the door.


Suga stared at the bear that was on Jimin's bed, haunting and mocking him. His eye twitched at the thought of Christine giving only Jimin a present. It irked him. A lot.

Jimin walked in to their shared room with a towel on his head.

"Jimin."

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Give me that bear."

Jimin furrowed his brows and pointed at the bear on his bed. "That bear?" Suga kept his eyes on the doll and nodded.

"Psh, you don't even like dolls. Besides, the fan gave it to me."

Suga rolled his eyes. Jimin plopped down onto his bed and held the doll up in the air. "It really does look like you, hyung. I'm surprised she gave it to me instead."

Suga's eye twitched again. You're right. It should be mine. Suga jumped on Jimin and snatched the bear from his hands.

"Hyung! What are you-" Jimin gawked at Suga as he jumped off the bed and ran out of the bedroom hollering. "It's mine!"

The next day, BTS held a mini fansign event outside the KBS building. Christine waited in line, jumping up and down. Although she saw them mutliple times already, she was always excited to see BTS. Especially Suga, her bias.

She held the black bear in her hand and poked it's nose. "You're Suga oppa's."

The line moved and it was soon her turn. Jimin was first this time. "Oh! black bear girl!"

Christine laughed, "You remember!"

"Of course I do! I almost died because of your present yesterday."

Christine's eyes widened, "Almost died?!"

Jimin nodded and pouted as he told the story, exaggerating some parts just to tease Suga.

Christine snickered when it was her turn to get Suga's signature. Suga saw her and pursed his lips.

"I didn't think you'd be that sad about not receiving a gift from me."

Suga choked on air and coughed. "What?"

"Jimin told me that you threatened him for the black bear I gave him yesterday."

Suga glared daggers at Jimin before closing his eyes. "No, I didn't threaten him. I jus-" He stopped mid-sentence and blinked when he opened his eyes and saw the black bear in front of him.

"I was going to give you one too but accidentally left it at home. Next time, I'll remember to give it to you first, no matter what."

Suga's face turned red in humiliation.

"Oh yeah, and Jimin said that you like me-"

Suga started coughing again. "He's lying! I don't like you at all!" Suga's eyes widened. "I-I mean, I like you b-but just as a fan," he stammered.

Christine stifled her laugh. "Alright, whatever you say." She cleared . "What would you do if I said that Jimin was my new favorite?"

Suga's jaw dropped and he covered Jimin from her view. "That is unaccaptable! You were my fan first, so you have to always be mine."

Christine stopped breathing at his last words. Her face blushed red this time. "Um, I think I should go now. See you next time, Suga oppa." Christine quickly moved onto V and touched her hot cheeks. You can't actually fall for an idol! 

After the fansign, Suga went to Jimin and hit his head. "Why did you lie to Christine?"

Jimin rubbed his sore head and pouted. "So that's her name."

Suga rolled his eyes. Jimin snickered and narrowed his eyes at him. "What lies? I was telling her to truth! That you like her."

Suga hit his head again, making the younger complain. "Whether I like her is none of your business." Suga walked away as Jimin trailed behind him.

"So you do like her! I knew it! Guys! Suga hyung likes someone!" Suga quickly turned around and chased Jimin. "I do not!"