When I.M. introduces his virtual wife to s

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

© hyendmade | do not edit.

© hyendmade | do not edit.

© hyendmade | do not edit.

For: frostfire

Partner: Monsta X's I.M.

pagebreak1.png

Nam Hayoon was nervous. She would be meeting Monsta X for the first time today. I mean, she met them several times at music shows but she was never introduced to them as Changkyun's wife.

His virtual wife.

The media blew up when it was released that JULIET's vocalist Hayoon and Monsta X's maknae rapper I.M. were the newest couple on the show We Got Married. But that was two months ago, and now the couple were happily dating with their fans' support.

Hayoon took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Voices could be heard behind the door.

"I wanna get it!"

"No, let me get it!"

"Guys, shut up and just open the door."

The door abruptly opened and out came a smiling Wonho with the others crowding up behind him to say hi. "Hello."

Hayoon blushed, not being able to properly look up at the handseom face. "H-Hello."

Wonho smiled again at her cute nature and led her in. "Welcome to Monsta X's dorm!" Minyuk and Jooheon hollered and danced around, making Hayoon giggle.

"Hey." Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the familar deep voice calling her name. Hayoon turned and smiled. "What's in your hands?"

"Oh! I brought toilet paper and toothpaste!" Hayoon raised the bag up but quickly put it back down when she realized that all eyes were on her. "Uh, um. Just in case you guys run out." Changkyun chuckled and took the bags from her and set it down next to the couch.

The dorm wasn't too big but still had enough room to run around and chill. Minhyuk escourted Hayoon to the couch and sat right next to her. Kihyun plopped down on the other side and grinned, showing his dimples.

Changkyun groaned and swatted them away, "Guys, stop making her feel uncomfortable."

Kihyun scowled at the maknae. "We're not making her comfortable. She likes it. Don't you, sister-in-law?" Hayoon blinked at Kihyun's smiley face and blushed pink at his nickname for her.

Changkyun shoved them away and wrapped his arms around her protectively. Shownu chuckled and sat down on the ground. "Let's just settle down first before we officially introduce ourselves."

After small greetings, Hayoon went into the small but neat kitchen and started to prepare lunch for the hungry boys with the help of Hyungwon and Wonho.

Changkyun tried to in and help, feeling a little jealousy, but ended up being a bother and was told to sit down and wait. He pouted and went back to his hyungs who were chatting and laughing.

"Hey, tell us the truth. You like her, huh?" Jooheon wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well obviously. She's so sweet."

Jooheon scoffed, "You know what I mean. You actually like her, right?" Changkyun avoided Jooheon's eyes and cleared his throat.

Shownu lightly punched Changkyun's arm with a sly smile. "Come on, don't try to deny it. The cameras aren't even on right now. You're so obvious."

Minhyuk giggled like a goof, "Seems like our makenae's all grown up."

Changkyun scowled, "I don't know what you guys are talking about."

Kihyun's face lit up as he lifted a finger up. "We should play a game!"


Hayoon got along with the members fairly quickly as time went by. After their delicious meal, Kihyun went to get something from the kitchen cabinet. When he came back, all the others except Changkyun and Hayoon were giggling.

Changkyun raised a brow. What are they scheming this time? 

"Tadah!" Kihyun beamed as he showed everyone a pepero box. Changkyun groaned as Hayoon gasped, "I love pepero!"

"Well you're going to love this more." Hayoon cocked her head to the side in confusion. "Let's play the pepero game! Hayoon and Changkyun vs Jooheon and Kihyun!"

All four of them turned to Minhyuk with wide eyes. "WHAT?"

Jooheon shook his head, "I never signed up for this." Kihyun refused but Minhyuk shut him up, "Okay! Who wants to go first?" Kihyun and Jooheon ended up going first. The smaller the space became between their lips, the more the members and Hayoon cringed and squealed at the sight. They cheered when they got it as short as 2 cm.

Changkyun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "What are we getting out of this?"

"A stronger bond. We're helping you guys right now. Just be thankful and do it!" Hayoon hesitated but put the pepero in first. Changkyun raised both of his brows in shock. Hayoon had always been the shy type so seeing her actually wanting to do this was new to him.

Hayoon closed her eyes and waited for him to initiate the process. Changkyun slowly held the other end between his lips and stared at her face. 

She's so beautiful. The freckles on her nose are so adorable. He smiled to himself and started biting.

Hayoon's heart raced and she anticipated the result. Will this be my first kiss? I wouldn't mind. I really like Changkyun. 

The members squealed as the distance grew smaller and smaller. Changkyun fluttered his eyes close and leaned in.

Jooheon and Kihyun clung onto each other and held their breaths. Changkyun opened his eyes and inwardly chuckled at Hayoon's blushing cheeks. He cut the snack right when their noses touched, causing the members to scream and holler.

Hayoon held in her breath and opened her eyes. She gasped when his face was still right in front of hers. Even the camera men and writers squealed at the couples' chemistry.

Changkyun smirked and quickly pecked her nose before leaning back. "We win!" He lifted the short stick in the air with a wide grin.