When Hyeji finds an injured Bobby in the rain

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_ngj4vvEz4e1u2go3io1_500.jpg

download.jsp?FileID=31277625 

For: JokerGirl143

Partner: iKON's Bobby

I hope you enjoy :) Feel free to request again!

pagebreak1.png

Hyeji hated the rain. The rain always made the air more humid, which did not help her curly hair, at all.

And she always ended up stepping into the big puddles that were left behind.

Always.

So Hyeji scrunched her face when she saw people holding umbrellas and trying to avoid getting wet. She thanked the gods that she brought her umbrella with her today. She opened her pink umbrella and forced herself to run out of the safe school building into the wet, humid atmosphere.

Hyeji walked to the bus stop and sighed when she saw the sign saying that it was broken down.

"Of course this would happen to me."

She frowned and walked toward her house, trying her best to avoid the forming puddles.

Hyeji stepped into the small street that led to her house. She halted when she noticed a figure lying on the ground in the rain. Hyeji squinted her eyes and realized that the figure was a boy around her age, unconscious right in front of her house. She immediately ran up to him and gasped.

The boy had cuts all over his face. She looked up at the sky and frowned. It didn't look like the rain would stop soon.

Hyeji looked back down at the boy. "You better thank me for this."

Hyeji sacrificed her hair and set her umbrella on the ground. Using all of her strength, she somehow managed to carry the boy inside.

She had the house all to herself for the week. Her mother had gone away on a business trip and wouldn't be back until the end of the week. And her father left them when she was three years old. She doesn't like to think about him.

She laid him down on the couch and went to change her wet clothes.

When she came back, the boy was muttering incoherent words with a concerned look on his face. Hyeji bent down and touched his forehead. He's burning. Hyeji quickly got a bowl of hot water and a towel to put on his head.

"His clothes are still wet." She frowned. "Don't judge me, stranger. It's for your own good."

Hyeji took off his jacket and shoes before lifting his shirt. She squeaked when she saw a glimpse of his defined abs.

Her whole face was hot now. "Phew. Okay, Song Hyeji. Don't be a creep." She tried to change him but gave up after catching a glimpse of his abs again.

After a while, his temperature went down. Hyeji sighed in relief before taking out her first aid kit to treat his cuts. She gently dabbed a cut on his lips. 

His lips are so big and soft. 

Her eyes trailed upwards and scanned his whole face. He looks so peaceful and calm. 

Realizing that she was checking out a stranger, Hyeji shook her head and scolded herself.

That night, Hyeji went to sleep on the ground next to him just in case he woke up during the middle of the night.


Bobby woke up and groaned in pain. 

He opened his eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. Where am I? 

He looked down at the big blanket that was covering his whole body. I've never seen this before. It can't be Hanbin's. 

He looked to his side and froze when he saw a pretty girl with brown hair sleeping on her side facing him.

He smiled, Did she bring me in last night? He noticed her hair covering part of her face and reached down to move it.

Right before his fingers touched her hair, Hyeji stirred awake. Bobby gasped and literally jumped back down to his side, pretending to be asleep.

Hyeji rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Ugh, my back hurts. Why am I sleeping here?" She turned to the couch, "Oh, right. Stranger." She got up and touched his forehead to see if he still had a fever. Bobby grew stiff and prayed to God that she wouldn't notice his red cheeks. Thankfully, she didn't.

When he didn't hear her anymore, Bobby opened his eyes and peeked behind his shoulder. He smelled morning coffee. She must be in the kitchen. He carefully got up from the couch and peeked behind the wall. Hyeji was reaching for a cup on the shelf but couldn't quite reach it. Bobby smirked, Cute. 

Hyeji thought her arm was going to fall out trying to reach for the cup. Why did her parents have to put it up on such a high place? She jumped in shock when someone got it from behind her.

"Here you go."

Hyeji, still wide-eyed, turned around. He's better looking awake. Hyeji blushed and thanked him.

"I should be the one thanking you. You're the one who brought me in last night. Thanks for helping me."

Hyeji humbly smiled, "You looked like you needed it."

Bobby chuckled at her cuteness. Gosh, getting beaten up by Winner isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Considering I met her. "Why did you bring me in? I'm a stranger."

Hyeji shrugged, "I honestly don't know. I hate the rain, and I guess I thought you wouldn't have liked it either. Getting soaked."

Bobby smirked, amused by her reasoning. "But I'm a stranger. With strange cuts on my face."

Hyeji looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "So?"

Bobby advanced towrad her in a teasing manner. "You're not scared? I'm a stranger. How do you know that I'm not a ?"

At that, Hyeji froze. She cautiously lifted her eyes to meet his and took a step backwards, hitting her counter. Hyeji visibly paled when she realized she was crazy. Bringing a random stranger home when she was home alone? Song Hyeji. You're dead. 

She shut her eyes when he took another step toward her. But nothing happened. She opened her eyes when the boy started laughing his head off.

"Wow, you're so gullible. I'm not a or anything of that sort. Don't worry."

Hyeji frowned and pushed past him, purposely bumping his shoulder.

Bobby stopped laughing and looked at her retrieving back. "Hey, are you mad?" He followed her into the living room. "I'm sorry if I scared you. Here." He caught up with her and faced her. Bobby smiled as his eyes disappeared and held out his hand.. "My names Bobby. Nice to meet you."

Hyeji looked at his hand and back up at him before walking around him to the couch.

Bobby frowned and turned around. "You're really not going to tell me your name? I want to know the name of my savior so I could thank her properly."

Hyeji sighed and turned around. "Fine. I'm-"

Her eyes widened when she heard the garage open. "Mom!" She was supposed to be back tomorrow! 

Bobby furrowed his eyebrows. "Mom?"

Hyeji grabbed his hand and hauled him to the staircase. "Go up."

"Huh?"

"Just go!" Bobby didn't question any further and ran up the stairs.

Hyeji followed and pushed him into her bedroom. She unconsciously handed him her coffee. "Stay here! And don't you dare make a sound." Before he could say anything, she shut the door and ran downstairs to greet her mom.

Bobby looked around the small room with light pink wallpaper. He looked at the cup of coffee in his hand and chuckled while shaking his head. "She's one interesting girl. And I don't even know her name yet."