(Surprise) When Jinyoung and Eunhye play truth or dare with their friends

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nztdvkzOcP1tolspdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1dsclvBHx1tgvi22_500.gif 

For: exsuho1004

Partner: Got7's Jinyoung

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Eunhye didn't know what it was but she always knew there was something weird about Park Jinyoung.

They've been friends ever since middle school but they never grew close like how she grew close with the rest of the gang.

Eunhye would always go watch movies alone with Mark, eat after school with Youngjae and Jaebum, go over to Jackson's house, play at the arcade with Bambam and Yugyeom, but never with Jinyoung.

He barely talked to her and she would feel some kind of tension whenever they were alone together. She could never pinpoint what it was.

Did he hate her? Did she do something wrong? Eunhye was confused.

Time to time, she would catch him staring her way. But whenever she tried to talked to him, he would cut the conversation short. Whenever he , she couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

As middle school passed and they all moved on to high school, Eunhye stopped her efforts of trying to get close to him.

But she couldn't stop her heart from stopping whenever they made eye contact. She couldn't stop her stomach from feeling butterflies whenever he talked to her, which wasn't often.

She couldn't stop herself from falling for Park Jinyoung.

But what was the point of liking him when he kept pushing her away?

Eunhye took the pizza boxes out of her car and opened the door with the spare key she had to Jackson's house. "I'm here!"

"Pizza!" From the living room, she heard footsteps running her way. Jackson and Bambam appeared with bright faces.

"Hey guys-" They took the boxes and rushed back to the living room.

Eunhye scoffed, "Hello to you too." She took her shoes off and went inside.

"Hey, Eunhye!" Youngjae grinned and waved. Eunhye smiled, "At least you say hi to me."

Youngjae furrowed his brows, "What?" Eunhye shook her head, "Nothing." Youngjae shrugged and walked to the kitchen, Eunhye following behind.

She high fived and greeted everyone with bright smiles. Her smile slightly faded when she saw Jinyoung sitting down.

He kept his eyes on her for a few seconds before looking away. Eunhye rolled her eyes and sat down.

After eating, the bunch sat around the living room.

Jaebum sprawled his limbs on the floor and whined, "I'm bored." Yugyeom agreed.

"Let's play a game! Truth or dare." Mark suggested. Bambam made a face, "That's so old."

Mark shot him a glare, "It's a classic. Come on, it'll be fun."

The bunch ended up sitting in a circle. Eunhye groaned when she realized she was right in front of Jinyoung.

Jackson placed a bottle in the middle and shouted, "Me first!" He spun the bottle. It landed on Youngjae. "Dare." J

ackson snickered, "Kiss Jaebum on the lips for five seconds!" Jaebum and Youngjae both shouted protests.

Jackson shushed them. "You're the one who chose dare."

The gang squealed and yelled when the two kissed each other. Eunhye covered her eyes and peeked through her fingers as she screamed along with the rest of the gang.

Youngjae and Jaebum jumped back from each other after the five second count and rushed to the sink to wash their mouths.

Youngjae came back with a scowl on his face. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Bambam. The game went on like that.

Until the bottle finally landed on Jinyoung.

Yugyeom narrowed his eyes at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Yugyeom smirked. "Hyung. I heard you liked a girl for a really, really long time."

Jinyoung shot daggers at Mark who mouthed an apology.

Eunhye gawked at Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung actually has feelings? Who knew. 

Jinyoung quickly switched his answer, "Truth."

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "You can't do that."

Jinyoung glared at the younger who gulped. "Fine, I'll go easy on you. How long have you liked this girl for?"

Jinyoung momentarily met eyes with Eunhye before answering, "Since middle school." The boys whooed.

Eunhye didn't know why but her heart skipped a beat when he answered, looking straight at her.

"Are you ever going to confess to her?" Jinyoung broke the gaze and turned to Bambam. "One question per spin."

Bambam made a face but let it go. Jinyoung spun the bottle and it landed on.... Eunhye.

Mark held back a stifle and gave her a knowing look. Eunhye raised her brows in confusion but Mark just looked away, smiling.

"Truth or dare?" "Truth."

Jinyoung took a long pause before questioning, or rather commanding her, "Be my girlfriend."

The whole room went silent, except for the beating of Eunhye's heart. The boys glanced at each other with open jaws.

Jinyoung, unfazed, kept his eyes on her. Eunhye's mouth all of a sudden went dry. Was this really happening?

Eunhye scoffed. This is probably one of his tricks again. But why did Eunhye feel like he wasn't playing?

"Dare." She changed her answer.

"Be my girlfriend." Jinyoung said again, without missing a beat.

Silence blanketed the room again. "Just say yes already! The poor boys been waiting since middle school to tell you this!" Mark broke the silence.

Eunhye gulped and barely muttered out an answer. "No."

"Whoo- Wait what?"

The boys glanced toward Jinyoung whose face was stoic. He kept his pokerface on and cleared his throat. "Your turn." He rolled the bottle to her.

And just like that, the game went on.

Eunhye avoided Jinyoung's gaze throughout the rest of the night until it was time to leave.

"Bye, guys! See you on Monday!"

Eunhye stepped outside into the summer night. The air was on the warm, but Eunhye got the chills right when he called her name.

"Eunhye."

Eunhye stopped walking and turned around. Jinyoung stopped in front of her, towering over her. When did he get so tall? 

"Why?"

"Why what?" "You know what."

Eunhye bit her lip but kept her head up. "Because I know that it's just another game you're playing on me. Either that or the guys dared you to."

Without waiting for his answer, Eunhye spun on her heel and started to walk away.

"What if I say that I'm not playing?" Eunhye stopped again but didn't turn around.

"What if this isn't a game? What if I say that I really like you? What's your answer then?"

Eunhye's heart wavered at the sincerity in his voice.

But what about all those times you avoided me? All those times you ignored me as if I wasn't there? What was all that about, Park Jinyoung? 

Instead of saying those words, Eunhye uttered one word before finally walking away. "No."

Jinyoung's heart fell as he watched her walk away.

Mark came from behind and squeezed his shoulder. "I know she likes you, Jinyoung. Just wait for her to open her heart."

Jinyoung shrugged him off and walked away with a broken heart. 

I knew I shouldn't have pushed her away. I knew I should've grew close to her when I had the chance. I knew it.