When Hanna works part-time as Got7's household cleaner after she broke up with Jinyoung 3 years ago

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 Jinyoung-hottie-Grazia-magazine-got7-378

tumblr_nv1fx2nJDR1uydp3co2_500.gif

For: Diana_Starz

Partner: GOT7's Jr

pagebreak1.png

Congratulations, you got the job! I will send you the address through email. You can start working tomorrow. 

Hanna checked the address on her phone and double checked the apartment number before heading inside. She walked through the lobby, heart racing with excitement. 

She hadn't been able to find a job for months. She was estatic when she received the call yesterday before she went to bed.

Hanna could finally earn some moeny to help her mother out again.

She turned the corner in the lobby and bumped into someone. "Sorry." She apologized and slightly gasped when she looked up at the stranger.

He was wearing a black cap, black mask, black sunglases, and black hoodie. Before Hanna could question his suspicious appearance, he bowed and walked away.

Hanna shrugged and went up the elevator to the desiganted floor.

Once she opened the door, she was hit with an odd odor. Ugh, what the heck? 

She looked down and saw a ton of shoes scattered across the small space in front of the door.

After arranging the shoes nicely, Hanna carefully stepped inside, holding her nose. 

Her face visibly crinkled when she saw the mess that the house owner called a living room.

Then she remembered what the man told her yesterday on the phone.

Oh right! The house is occupied by seven boys so it may be a little messy. 

Hanna scoffed. A little messy? This place was like a pig sty. She tied her hair back and rolled back her sleeves before getting to work right away.

After she cleaned the living room and kitchen, that was full of dirty dishes, Hanna started cleaning the rooms. There were four rooms, each with a bunk bed except one room that had one twin bed.

Once she entered the room, Hanna gasped at all the clothes and caps the person had. 

On the walls, she saw a bunch of posters and pictures on the floor of the idol group Got7.

She sadly smiled as she remembered Jinyoung.

They were high school sweet hearts who vowed to stay together even after Jinyoung got accepted into JYP. 

But of course, with the hectic training schedule and lack of free time, Jinyoung eventually grew distant until he one day called it off.

But that was three years ago, and Hanna was over it.

She looked at the poster of Jinyoung on the wall and grew teary as she touched the silver ring on her finger.

Okay, maybe she wasn't over it. But she had to get to work.

Throwing her emotions aside, Hanna started to make the bed and picked up the dirty clothes on the floor. She noticed that one of the hoodies had Jinyoung's name on it. 

Wow, these boys are very devoted fans. 

She shook her head with a smile before heading for the door. Suddenly, she smelled a whiff of Jinyoung's old cologne that she had bought for him and paused.

Hanna cautiously brought the hoodie up to her nose and sniffed it.

Her eyes widened. It smells exaclty like him. 

Hanna shook her head. It's just a coincidence. 

She headed to the laundry machine near the back of the apartment. Just then, she heard the door opening.

She quickly put the clothes down and rushed to the door. Not even looking at the person, Hanna bowed. "Hello! I'm your new hou-"

Her words faltered when she saw the same exact man she saw in the lobby. Her heartbeat raced as she stayed still, scared that he might attack her.

The mysterious man just stared at her for a while before taking a step toward her.

Hanna immediately stepped back with her arms in front of her. "Don't come any closer!"

The man ignored her plea and took another step toward her.

"I said stop!"

Another step forward. Hanna took another step back and stumbled, falling backwards. "Ah!"

She closed her eyes, waiting for the pain to strike her back. Instead, she felt something firm under her.

Hanna opened her eyes to see the man's face right in front of her. His arms were wrapped around her, preventing her from hitting the floor.

She opened to scream but he blocked while shushing her.

He took off his sunglasses. Hanna gasped.

"Jinyoung?" He just stared into her eyes. His eyes were full of sorrow and longing.

Hanna felt blood rushing to her cheeks and pushed him back. She covered her cheeks before rushing toward the door.

Jinyoung grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, hugging her from behind. She gasped but didn't fight back.

Jinyoung tightened his grip around her and buried his face onto her shoulder. "Don't go." He whispered.

Hanna couldn't hold back the tears anymore and let them roll down her cheeks. "I missed you, Hanna."

A tear dropped, hitting Jinyoung's hand. She looked down and gasped when she saw the silver ring on his finger. The ring they exchanged before he got accepted into JYP.

The ring that was the only reminder she had of him.

Jinyoung turned her around, pulling her close so that they were inches apart.

"I'm sorry for letting you go that day. I don't know what I was thinking. I was young and scared about my future. I didn't think I could handle both training and a relations-"

Hanna gently shushed him and wiped the tear on his cheek. "It's okay. I understand." She gave him a reassuring smile.

Jinyoung smiled. "I'm not letting you go anymore. So don't leave. Stay."

Hanna nodded. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."

Jinyoung kissed her forehead before pulling her into another warm embrace.

"Ew, get a room, hyung." They separated and looked towards the front door.

Bambam made a throwing-up face before heading to his room. "Gosh, showing off that he has a special someone when none of us do." Bambam muttered under his breath before closing the door.

They just laughed before hugging each other again.

That night, Jinyoung called his manager.

"Thanks, hyung. I don't know what I would have done without you. Because of you, I got to see her again."

There was a pause before Jinyoung chuckled. "Of course, hyung. Fried chicken is on me next time."

He bid his manager good night before sighing and turning off the lights to go to sleep.