When Jaesoo's brother hooks her up with his best friend

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

d7d8035b6290471458e70cfc2520f023.jpg

BsBJznoCIAAGN1B.jpg

tumblr_inline_nt19pdoUcz1rea7hl_500.gif

For: KpopLoverLella

Partner: Block B's Kyung

Enjoy! Thanks for waiting :)

pagebreak1.png

Kim Jaesoo couldn't wait to see her brother again.

original.png

Ever since she went away for college last year, Jaesoo hadn't been able to meet Yukwon in a long time. They only talked over facetime and messaging. But it was winter break! So she was now back home. She missed the times they went to the convenience store to bet on who can make the best snack. And the other times when they would playfully tackle and wrestle each other in the living room, getting a scolding from their mom.

Only one yesar apart, Yukwon and Jaesoo were almost like best friends ever since they were little.

Jaesoo skipped up to the cafe and beamed when she saw a familiar hoodie in the corner of the room. Jaesoo snickered and dashed toward the male wearing the jacket. "Oppa!" Jaesoo jumped and tackled his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I missed you."

The male jumped and turned around with wide eyes. Jaesoo got a better look at his face and immediately let go of him. "W-Who are you?" She stumbled back, only to bump into someone's chest.

"I see you're already head over heels for him."

She gasped and spun around at the familiar voice. "Oppa!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her height for a big hug. Yukwon chuckled and slid his arms around her waist and picked her up. "Hey, Soo. I missed you."

"I missed you too. But uh...who's the guy wearing your hoodie?" She glanced at the stranger who was smiling at her, almost as if he was checking her out. Jaesoo softly yelped and hid behind Yukwon. Yukwon moved away and formally introduced the stranger.

"Jaesoo, this is Park Kyung. Kyung, Kim Jaesoo."

Kyung smiled and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Yukwon's roommate, and best friend." Realization flashed through her eyes when she heard his words. Oh! Oppa mentioned him a couple of times before. She shyly shook his hand before sitting down next to Yukwon, across from Kyung. She eyed him once more before blushing. But he never mentioned that he was this cute! 

Jaesoo neatly arranged her skirt. "Oh? You're wearing a skirt today." Yukwon stated, rather than questioned. Jaesoo timidly nodded and glanced at Kyung again. She immediately looked back at Yukwon when she made eye contact with him. "I wore it specially for you! We didn't see each other in a long time so." Yukwon laughed and ruffled her bangs. "Aigoo, thanks for trying to impress me, sis."

Kyung cleared his throat, breaking the brother-sister moment between the two. "Ah, right! I asked to meet you today." Jaesoo hummed in response, waiting for him to continue. "To introduce you to Kyung." Jaesoo blushed again. "Well, I met him so why don't we go home and eat mom's cooking? She said she made pasta, my favorite!"

Yukwon sighed and scratched his head. "By introduce, I mean like, introduce." Jaesoo furrowed her brows. "Why are you emphasizing that word? I was introduced to him so let's go now." Yukwon sighed again and rubbed his temple.

"Soo, I mean hook you guys up, okay?" Jaesoo gasped and looked at Kyung who was still smiling at her. "I mean that I called you here to hook you guys up. Gosh, my little sis is still very slow." Jaesoo didn't fight back when he insulted her. She was too shocked. 

Me with him? But he's so good looking and I'm just... 

Yukwon got up from his seat. "Welp, I'm going to go now. Bye!" He walked out of the cafe as fast as possible. "Wait, oppa!" Jaesoo called out but it was too late. Yukwon was long gone and now she was stuck with the guy who smiles too much. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Jaesoo turned toward Kyung and awkwardly smiled. Kyung chuckled. She's way cuter than Yukwon said she'd be. "Do you want anything to eat? Or should we go out?"

Jaesoo's eyes widened. "G-Go out? But we just met." Kyung laughed out loud like it was the funniest thing he's ever heard. "You're funny. I mean go out as in go somewhere else." Jaesoo mouthed an 'o', looking away from embarrassment.

They ended up going to a small town village shopping mall nearby. They window shopped for a while before grabbing something to eat at the vendors. Kyung made silly jokes and did his best to keep her smiling as they walked through the streets, enjoying their pretzels. By the end of the day, Jaesoo had grown comfortable around him, surprisingly, and even agreed to a second date.

"Promise? No take backs." Jaesoo laughed and nodded, "I promise." Kyung hooted and pumped his fist in the air. "By the way, you don't have to wear a skirt if you don't want to. I don't want you to be too uncomfortable." Jaesoo's heart skipped a beat. Good looking, funny, and caring. He's perfect. 

While she was in the midst of her thoughts, he quickly leaned in and pecked her left cheek. She gasped but didn't complain. Kyung triumphantly smiled and walked backwards. "I'll see you tomorrow, then." Jaesoo giggled and waved back before heading inside the house.

Yukwon was lazily sprawled out on the sofa, munching on a bag of chips while watching Running Man. "So, how was it?"

"It was perfect! I love you, oppa." Jaesoo bent down and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek. "AH!" Yukwon quickly wiped it off. They were close but he still couldn't get used to her kisses.

Jaesoo was very into skinship. Then it dawned on him. His eyes widened at the thought of his baby sister and his roommate making out and being all touchy feelly. Yukwon shot up from the couch and raced after Jaesoo up the stairs into her room. "Make sure he doesn't try anything on you! And if he does, tell me right away. I'll give him a little beating." Jaesoo shook her head while smiling as Yukwon slammed his fist into the palm of his other hand. 

Says the one who hooked me up with him.