(Tweaked) When Hongbin disguises himself and goes to a concert with a large Youngji banner

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CVT6JvJUwAA9b69.jpg

tumblr_nfok5b5tYf1u4tkcoo1_500.gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: Vixx's Hongbin

Thanks for waiting! By the way, I changed the group name.

don't write idol with idol, hope you understand~

pagebreak1.png

"Angel! Angel! Angel!"

Hongbin lowered his head and walked up the steps to his seat. He sat down and glanced around.

There were male and female fans holding banners and cheering for their favorite idol groups.

Hongbin looked down at the big banner he was holding. 

Heo Youngji! I love you ♥ 

"Hey, isn't that Hongbin from Vixx?" Hongbin lowered his head and pulled his black cap down.

"Maybe he came to cheer his girlfriend on!"

"That's so cute~"

Hearing the fans' approval, he felt relieved and smiled.

The stage lights came on and Angel's newest song echoed through the room. Immediately, the fans erupted into cheers and screams.

Youngji walked up on stage and waved at her fans.

"Kim Sojin! Son Nari!" The fans chanted. Hongbin lifted up his banner and chanted along with them.

He spent hours last night trying to memorize all the fanchants. It was time to put it to good use.

"Heo Youngji! Jung Joohyun! Fly with Angel!"

Youngji proudly smirked and started dancing while singing her lines.

Hongbin's heart fluttered when she sent a wink his way. Seeing Youngji hitting the notes perfectly and hearing the fans cheer for her made him proud.

When her part came up again, Hongbin tried to yell the loudest while waving his banner in the air.

The fans around him stared at him like he was crazy.

Youngji looked at where the scream came from and gasped. Hongbin? A big smile appeared on her face.

She quickly put her pokerface back on. You can't smile. This is a serious song. 

After the performance, Hongbin thanked the fans and gave the lightsticks he borrowed back to them.

"We can finally rest." Sojin slumped onto the couch in the dressing room.

"Oh right! That was our only schedule for the day. What are you guys going to do today?" Nari sat down next to Sojin. "Lay in bed all day."

"What about you, unni?" Joohyun asked Youngji. "Do you have any plans?"

"Actually-"

"Sunbae!"

Hongbin stuck his head into the room. "Mind if I come in?"

"Of course not! You're always welcome."

Hongbin walked to Youngji's side and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You did great today."

Youngji blushed and whispered, "Not in front of the members."

"Did you make that, sunbae?" Hongbin looked at his banner and proudly nodded.

"Wow, you're so lucky Youngji! It's so hard to find a man like that these days."

Youngji squeezed his hand, "You're right. I'm so lucky to have him."

"Are you doing anything today?" Youngji shook her head.

"Perfect." Hongbin grabbed her jacket and purse and led her to the door.

"Bye guys! Have fun." The couple waved and left the room.

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere you want. I didn't get to see you this whole week. I don't care as long as I'm with you."

Youngji melted at his words. "I missed you too."

She stopped right before they reached the exit. "What about the fans?"

"What about them?"

"If we go out like this..."

Hongbin squeezed her hand. "Don't worry. They love us. And if they have anything to say, they'll have to get through me first."

"My knight in shining armor." Youngji cooed and hugged his arm. "Let's go."