When Sehun saw Heera, the school's most cheerful person, cry because of a homeless man

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o00segRvmW1sy9nfjo4_500.png

tumblr_o00segRvmW1sy9nfjo3_500.png

tumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo8_250.giftumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo3_250.gif

tumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo2_250.giftumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo5_250.gif

tumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo4_250.giftumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo7_250.gif

tumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo6_250.giftumblr_o0r9t3jKW61s0ga6vo9_250.gif 

For: peculiar

Partner: Exo's Sehun

Thanks for reading my scenarios!

pagebreak1.png

"Are you joking or just plain dumb?" Sehun narrowed his eyes at Heera who innocently blinked up at him.

"Did you really think that washing your clothes in vinegar would keep the mosquitoes away from you?"

Sehun laughed at her and plugged his nose. "Stay away from me. You stink."

Heera looked down at her uniform and sniffed her clothes before looking up at him. "You're right, they just smell bad."

Sehun's jaw dropped when she brightly smiled at him.

"Thanks for telling me, Sehun!" She thankfully touched his arm and skipped away.

Sehun unconsciously jerked away from her touch and covered his nose. "Somethings seriously wrong with her." He shook her head before brushing the smell off his arm and walking back to class.

"See you at tomorrow!" Sehun nodded and waved to his friends.

He slung his backpack over his right shoulder and walked home from his night class with his headphones on.

He waited at the traffic light to cross the street when he heard a cry from behind him.

He ignored it at first and tapped his fingers to the beat of the music but stopped when the crying didn't stop.

Sehun frustratedly took his headphones off and turned around. Who the f- 

He blinked before squinting at the crying girl. "Seon Heera?"

Heera was squatting next to a homeless man who was staring at her.

Sehun shook his head, She's so dumb. Why is she crying next to a homeless guy? 

Sehun's eyes widened when the homeless man reached inside his jacket and pulled something out. He instinctively ran over and pulled Heera up and close to him before the homeless man could touch her.

Heera looked up and cried harder, "Sehun..."

Sehun furrowed his brows and pushed her protectively behind him before glaring at the man.

"Do you not have anything better to do? Shouldn't you be scavenging for food instead of making girls cry?"

The homeless man quietly looked at Sehun in schock.

Heera hit Sehun and pushed him away. "Stop being mean to him!"

Sehun gawked at her, baffled by her actions. He was trying to protect her!

Heera crouched down again and smiled before taking the handkerchief from the man's hands. "Thank you." She wiped her tears away and gave it back to him.

"I hope your dog feels better. I would like to help but...I don't have enough money to take care of my brother and myself at the moment."

The man smiled back, showing his brown teeth.

Heera sniffled, "Make sure to use the money I gave you to buy food for you and your dog."

The man nodded and mouthed a thank you before going back inside his tent.

Sehun stood there dumbfounded as Heera walked away.

"Wait, hey! Seon Heera!"

Heera turned around, "Yeah?"

"Why were you crying?"

Heera looked at the tent and frowned. "I was walking home when I heard his dog whimpering so I went to check and found out that the man can't find anything to feed her, so I gave him some money."

Sehun stared at her as if she lost her mind. What sane girl on this planet willingly goes to talk to homeless people by herself when the sun is down? 

"How much did you give him?"

"Fifty dollars."

Sehun's jaw dropped once again because of her. "B-But you don't even have money to feed your younger brother!"

Heera shrugged. "I can always work and earn money but he can't. He needs it more than I do."

Sehun's heart softened at her words. He was actually feeling a sense of warmth for the first time after his mom left him three years ago. Seon Heera was melting Sehun's cold heart.

Heera turned to go when Sehun stopped her. He grabbedd her wrist and blocked her way. "I'll buy you food. For your brother too."

Heera shook her head, "It's okay-" She turned red when her stomach grumbled.

Sehun stifled his laugh as Heera lowered her head. "Come on, I know a good udon place nearby."

Sehun pulled her down the sidewalk with his hand in hers. He softly squeezed her small hands as he smiled. 

You're not dumb at all. Just innocent and kind-hearted. And I think I'm starting to fall for you, Seon Heera."