(Surprise) When Myungsoo becomes Dia's first friend in Korea

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_mpk61nrCzs1s11n58o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwz8qorJA61rslkjlo7_1280.jpg

geORhsi.jpg

For: annaloem

Partner: Infinite's Myungsoo

The black parts will be in Japanese.

pagebreak1.png

Myungsoo strolled down the street with a smile on his face. His manager allowed him to go out for the whole day, after constant begging, so that he could capture more beautiful scenes for the 3rd volume of his Bravo Viewtiful collection. He purposely avoided the big streets to prevent drawing any crowds.

Myungsoo stopped to take a picture of a cat walking by. "Um, excuse me?" Myungsoo jumped in shock and turned around.

He was immediately put in a trance when he saw the girl with long, wavy brown hair staring up at him with big, innocent eyes. "Can you-"

"Sorry, I'm not signing or taking pictures today."

The girl just stared back at him with those innocent eyes that were now mixed with slight confusion. "Huh? Oh, um."

Myungsoo realized that her Korean was a little broken. Dia tried to think of a word and creased her brows. He looked down and saw a map of Seoul in her hands and chuckled. "My bad. You were just asking for directions, right?"

Dia was more confused than ever. She did not understand a single word the handsome male said. I knew I should've studied more on the plane. 

"Are you Japanese?" Dia's face lit up, "You know how to speak Japanese? Perfect!" Myungsoo laughed at her adorable and bubbly nature.

"Can you please tell me how I can get here?" She pointed at a specific spot on the map.

"Oh! I was just about to go here. I'll take you there." Dia beamed at him and bowed, "Thank you so much!" Myungsoo shook his hand in front of her. "No need to bow and thank me. Come on."

The two rode the cab and got out at the Han River, under the bridge. "Wah! It's so beautiful!" Myungsoo jogged after her and smiled.

"So, you don't know who I am?" Dia tilted her head, "Am I supposed to?"

Myungsoo laughed and shook his head. "Nope." It's a good thing you don't know me. "Let's go over there. There's a place where they sell ice cream." Dia cheered and followed without questioning anything further.

Myungsoo showed Dia around the city while taking pictures whenever he felt like the landscape was perfect.

"Are you a photographer?" Myungsoo looked up from his camera. Dia took a sip of her bubble tea and glanced back at him. He smiled with his teeth, "I guess you can say that."

Dia gasped, "Are you famous?" "I guess you can say that." Dia frowned. "Is that all you can say?" Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Aigoo. You're a curious one, aren't you?" Her frown deepend when he suddenly spoke Korean. "I have one last place to go. Do you want to come with me?"


Dia hollered and yelled out at the ocean. "This feels so nice!" The gentle breeze blew her hair back, showing her defined cheekbones and high nose bridge.

Myungsoo gulped as his heart skipped a beat. What's wrong with you, Kim Myungsoo? He shook his head and held his camera to his face. "You came here to do work." He took a picture of the sun meeting the ocean on the horizon line.

After taking a couple more, he turned the camera to the pier but stopped when he saw her through the lens. She was smiling and giggling as she spread her arms out, feeling the ocean breeze. Unconsciously, Myungsoo snapped some shots of Dia. He smiled at the results before calling her over so that they could leave before it gets dark out.

Myungsoo made sure that Dia got to her hotel safely. "Thank you so much for today. I hope I wasn't bothering you or anything." Dia dug her shoe onto the concrete.

"Don't worry, I had fun too. It was nice going to all those places today."

"Well, I guess I'll see you around, friend." Dia's eyes widened at his words. "I-I'm your friend?"

Myungsoo smiled, "Of course! Then what are we, strangers? No, we're friends." He grinned wider, showing his dimples. Dia blushed and thanked him again before heading inside. 

My first day here and I already have a friend? I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Plus, he's cute too. Dia giggled to herself and checked in at the lobby.

"Hey! You're back later than I thought you'd be."

Myungsoo smiled, "I made a new friend today." The manager smiled back and patted his shoulder, "I'm glad to see you smiling again. It's a good thing I let you go out today."

Myungsoo nodded and couldn't agree more.


The next day, Dia set out for another adventure and waited at the bus stop. "I hope I'm going the right way." She looked up from her map when the bus arrived. Her phone rang. Her heart stopped when she read the caller ID. It's him! 

"H-Hello?" She could hear him smiling on the other end of the line. "I'm thinking of going to take pictures again today. Do you want to come along?" Dia covered with her hand as she jumped up and down. "Yeah!"

"Great! I'll pick you up in an hour." Dia hung up the phone and did a mini dance, earning strange looks from the people waiting at the stop. Dia didn't care that she missed the bus and skipped all the way back to her hotel.