When Minji is disappointed by her grades at school and Wonho is trying to cheer her up

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_npnv6clatu1uw0vc5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np7e5cIZiO1unj6clo4_400.gif

For: infinity_angel

Partner: Monsta X's Wonho

Enjoy!!!! And request again :)

pagebreak1.png

Minji sulked and barely touched her lunch. Wonho frowned and tapped her arm, "Are you okay?"

Minji pouted and shook her head. "I got another C on my report card."

She sighed and cupped her face, feeling defeated. "If I get another C, my dad is going to kill me!"

Wonho chuckled at her exaggeration. Minji gasped, "Or worse, he'll shave my head!" She grabbed onto her hair and cried out in despair.

Wonho sighed and took her hands out, replacing the hair with his hands. "Don't worry, Minji. I can always tutor you."

Minji looked up at him with teary eyes. "You'll really do that for me?" He squeezed her hands and reassured her, "Of course! Anything for my girl."

She smiled. "Now that's my girl. Don't ever let anything replace that smile of yours. You look best when you smile."

Minji giggled and lightly hit his arm, "You're so cheesy." Wonho grinned, "That's why you love me." Minji laughed, not denying it at all.

Wonho let go of her hands and ruffled her hair. "Now eat. I don't want my girl to become a stick." Minji nodded and picked up her spoon.

"Hey, friend!" Minhyuk put an arm around Wonho's shoulder. "You up for a game of basketball after school? Kihyun and Hyunwoo hyung are going to be there too."

Wonho shook his head, "I'll pass. I have something to do." Minhyuk shrugged. "Alright. See you tomorrow, man."

Wonho nodded his head at his friend before heading to his last class for the day.

After the bell rang, Wonho quickly made his way to Minji's last class. When he got there, she was still packing her bag.

He smiled at her natural beauty before walking up to her. "Oh?" Minji looked up when someone took her backpack.

She smiled, seeing her loving boyfriend. "Wanna go get ice cream?" Minji's face lit up, "Call!"

Wonho stuck his arm out and Minji held onto it right away.

They happily walked the streets of Myungdong while eating their ice creams.

Minji suddenly sighed when she saw an advertisement for tutoring. "Maybe I should sign up."

Wonho turned her to face him and gazed into her eyes. "Jagiya, I already told you. I'll help you, so don't worry. You can always count on me."

Minji frowned, "I know but what if-"

"What if, what if." Wonho scolded her, "Stop thinking about the what ifs and just believe in yourself, Minji. I know you're capable of raising your grades even without my help."

"And if your dad threatens to shave your head, don't worry. Becuase you'll still be the most beautiful girl in my eyes."

Minji giggled as her cheeks tinted pink. "Heck, I'll shave my head with you!"

Minji beamed and pecked his lips, leaving Wonho slightly confused. "What was that for?"

"For being the best boyfriend in the whole wide world." Minji hugged his arm.

Wonho smiled and kissed the top of her head before leading the way to their favorite restaurant.