(Surprise) When Melynda finally kisses Jun after six months of dating

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o3zk3uufmM1uc4nk6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvx8ocuRZs1qh2h0bo3_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nvx8ocuRZs1qh2h0bo4_r1_250.gif

For: Vampyre_princess17

Partner: Seventeen's Jun

I hope you like it! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Jun didn't know why Melynda refused to kiss him.

The furthest they've gone was a kiss on the cheek or forehead.

But Jun never asked and respected her decision, whatever it may be. Whenever he tried to kiss her, Melynda blocked and told him that they could kiss on their six-month anniversary.

And today was the day. Jun waited for this day ever since she first blocked five months ago, and he was determined to kiss her.

Jun knocked on her red front door and checked his hair in the reflection of the closed window.

The door opened and Melynda stepped out wearing a simple white, flowy dress. She looked like an angel in Jun's eyes.

"You look amazing." "You don't look so bad yourself. Are those for me?" Melynda's eyes twinkled as she looked at the bouquet of pink roses in his hands.

Jun smiled, "Your favorite." Melynda smelled it and smiled. "I'll be right back." She went inside and quickly put them in a vase before walking back out and hugging his arm. "Let's go."

They ate dinner at a fancy restaurant and walked to the Namsan Tower to look at the view of the city lights as the sun went down.

Jun hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. "This is nice." Melynda leaned back onto his chest and wondered if this was a dream.

She was going out with the captain of the soccer team, one of the popular kids, while she was just a nobody at school. She always wondered what made him notice her.

Just then, a strange noise came from her stomach, making her stiffen. Jun chuckled, "Hungry again?" 

Yes. Very. Melynda shook her head. "No, I was just digesting dinner." She couldn't be hungry. Prom was coming up and she had to lose weight to look good in the pictures.

Jun frowned and let go of her. "Well, I'm going to buy the ice cream they were selling back there. Do you want some?"

Melynda pouted. Yes! "No, it's okay." Jun shrugged and walked to the ice cream cart.

Melynda sighed and rubbed her stomach. "I should've just ate more during dinner."

Jun soon came back with a green tea ice cream cone in his hand. Melynda almost drooled at the sight. It looked like the most delicious ice cream in the world at the moment. The last time she ate sweets was two weeks ago.

She looked away as he the cone. She had to fight the urge. Jun slowly took a big bite of the ice cream and purposely moaned loudly, making Melynda want some.

"Are you sure you don't want some?" Jun stuck the cone out in front of her.

Melynda giggled when she saw a bit of the ice cream on Jun's lips. "Maybe I'll have a taste."

Jun smirked, "I knew you wouldn't be ab-" His eyes widened when she strode forward and kissed him on the lips.

She kissed him.

The kiss was quick and simple but Jun stood still even after she ended it.

Melynda smiled, "Tastes better than I thought it would."

Jun was baffled, completely shocked. He had the whole kiss planned in his head. He would take her home, gently push her against the wall next to her house and bam! they would have their first kiss.

But Jun didn't complain because he got what he wanted. A sweet kiss from his girlfriend.

"Happy six-month anniversary, Jun." Melynda kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

Jun finally recovered and hugged her back. He slightly leaned back and looked down at her.

"Since we already had the first one, why not go for the second?" He leaned down and took her lips, and she responded with a smile as she wrapped her arms around his waist, the ice cream long forgotten.