(Surprise) When Haokip bumps into Seungyoun and her knitted shirt gets caught on his jacket

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

6.jpg

tumblr_nmjygcsdwJ1tgf6ffo4_400.gif

tumblr_nmjygcsdwJ1tgf6ffo2_400.gif

For: KimmieX

Partner: Uniq's Seungyoun

Feel free to request again~

pagebreak1.png

"Come back here!" Haokip looked back at the three big men chasing her. She mentally cursed her parents for leaving her behind like this. She lived her whole in hiding because of the debt her parents never paid back. And now the loan sharks found out her hiding place and were chasing her.

Haokip jumped over boxes and carefully swerved through the people walking by. She pushed a cart full of onions toward the loan sharks, buying some time. Suddenly, she was pulled back. , they're so fast. She looked back to see a young man staring at her. "Um, I think your sweaters stuck to my jacket."

Panicing, Haokip hurriedly tried to free herself. She gasped when she heard the loan sharks yelling her name. Without thinking, Haokip tried to run but got pulled back again. "Are they calling your name?" The young man questioned before looking back at the men. "She's right here!"

Haokip quickly shut his mouth with her hand and glared at him. "Shut up, pretty boy." Haokip took his hand and started to run. He gasped, "What are you doing?" After running for several miles, the young man stopped her, gasping for air. "Let's stop." Haokip turned around. "Are you crazy? Do you want us to get killed?"

The young man inhaled in as much air as he could before speaking with a hoarse voice. "I think I'll be dead before then. I'm not running anymore." Haokip gasped when the loan sharks turned the corner. She frantically looked around for a place to hide. She quickly pulled the boy into a cramped alley before the laon sharks saw them. "What are we doing no-" She put her hand over his and shushed him. She pulled him closer to her and made sure he was looking the other way when the loan sharks came.

They searched around. "I think she went that way!" They ran in the other direction. Once they were nowhere in sight, Haokip let go of his mouth and sighed in relief. The young man was, however, mezmerized by her natural beauty. He shook his head and scolded his heart for beating so fast. 

She walked out of the alley and turned to go. "I think you're forgetting something." She turned around and realized that her sweater was still stuck to his jacket zipper. She groaned and looked around. Haokip bent over to pick up a big, sharp peice of wood. The young man's eyes grew big as she got prepared to use the wood to cut it. "Stop!" She looked at him at him with a raised brow. "What?"

"Do you know how expensive this jacket is? I am not letting you go near it with that thing!" Haokip sighed and dropped the wood. "Then what do you want me to do?" 

Haokip's eyes lit up when she saw the mansion before her eyes. "You live here?" The young man put his head up in pride and opened the door. Haokip gasped at the wide space in front of her. "Welcome home, young master." He cringed. "I told you countless times. You can just call me Seungyoun." The butler bowed. "Welcome home, Seungyoun-nim." Seungyoun sighed and muttered, "They never learn."

He proceeded his way up the stairs, onto the third floor. He opened the double doors, revealing a wide bedroom with blue walls. Seungyoun went to his desk and grabbed a pair of scissors, dragging Haokip along. He carefully cut the string before taking off his jacket. Haokip blushed at the sight. He's pretty good looking. Seungyoun furrowed his brows. "Aren't you going to leave?"

Haokip meekly smiled and showed him her best sad expression. "Well, it's late and I don't know if the loan sharks are going to come after me again. Small, fragile me. Alone with nowhere to go." She frowned and glanced up at him with hopeful eyes. "Are you asking if you can stay the night?"

"Well if you insist-"

"I'm not. I'm not insisting." Haokip gawked at him. "The door is that way." Seungyoung coldly turned around and headed to the bathroom.

When Seungyoun came out of the shower, he was delighted to smell dinner downstairs. He trotted down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Mm, smells like chic-" His smiled disappeared when he saw Haokip eating at the dinner table. "What are you doing here?" Haokip grinned up at him. "I said I was hungry so your housekeeper ever so kindly let me stay for dinner." She stuck her tongue at him before biting into her chicken.

Seungyoun scoffed at her before sitting on the other end of the table. "Unnie, I made the bed for you so you can come whenever you're done with dinner!" A maid called from the guest room on the first floor. "Thanks! She's so nice, unlike someone." She glared at Seungyoun before wiping her hands on a napkin and heading to the guest room.

Seungyoun scoffed at her immaturity. But as he began eating, he unconsciously began to smile as he thought about today's events. "You seem very happy today, Seungyoun-nim. I'm guessing everything is going well with your girlfriend?" Seunyoung shook his head. "We broke up today."

The maid gasped before bowing her head. "I'm sorry to hear that." Seungyoun laughed and reassured her, "It's alright." He glanced at the guest room door and smirked. "My mind is on someone else at the moment. Someone very interesting."