When Jota embarrasses himself in front of the new student, Jein as she is his first love

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nqkuvjYBtW1th4ueuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nqksnjj7mu1th4ueuo1_500.jpg 

For: TheBestJoo

Partner: Madtown's Jota

I hope you like it! Thanks for waiting~

pagebreak1.png

Jota stopped right in front of his homeroom and took a deep breath, giving himself a pep-talk.

"Alright, Jota. Just go and talk to her first. You can do this. You're Jota of Madtown! Every girl loves you!"

His confident smile disappeared, "But she's new and knows nothing about Madtown."

He looked up again with a bright smile. "That's why you just swoon her with your charms and good looks!"

Jota furrowed his brows and looked down again. "But you tripped in front of her last time. She'll think I'm a loser!"

"I don't know about loser, but she'll definitely think you're crazy."

Jota whipped his head to the side and frowned.

Buffy snickered and on his lollipop as he shook his head.

"Instead of standing there and talking to yourself, confront her!"

"That's what I've been trying to do this whole time!"

Buffy shook his head again, "To think that Madtown's Jota lost his cool because of the new girl."

He clicked his tongue and walked inside before closing the sliding door.

Jota sighed and rubbed the nape of his neck. That's just what she does to me. 

Song Jein had moved from the suburbs to the city just one month ago and started attending Jtune Academy ever since.

Jota still remembers the day she first walked into his homeroom. He lost his words as she fixed her glasses and quietly introduced herself to the class. Her voice was soft and calm. 

She timidly looked around the classroom and made eye contact with him, making him stop breathing.

Compared to all the other girls at the academy, Jein was less provocative, less loud, less snobby, less annoying, and just better in general. The way she concentrated while biting on her pen, the way her head bobbed forward when she was tired, the way she jolted back up and lifted her glasses to continue taking notes intrigued Jota and made his heart shake everytime.

Jota stood in front of the door with a foolish grin on his face. "Today is the day I confess to Song Jein!" He pumped his fist up in the air.

Just then, the door slid open, revealing the girl with big glasses he fell in love with.

"Ah!" Jota screamed and fall back onto his .

Jein gasped and bent down. "Are you okay?"

Jota's face burned red as he tried to avoid eye contact. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Did she hear what I said? 

Jein furrowed her brows and touched his forehead. "Your forehead is warm and your face is red. Do you have t-"

Jota's eyes widened, She's touching me! He backed away from her touch with another scream, making her jump back and look at him in shock. Jota scrambled onto his feet. "I-I'll take care of myself." Without looking back, he dashed off.

Months passed by just like that. Jota would always trip or fall on his feet whenever he was near Jein, and the boys would , making him feel more humiliated. Whenever he tried confessing to her, he would end up stuttering and saying something else.

Jota was walking through the halls when he saw Jein at her locker...with another boy.

1661221d8b737fcb0d826939bda47f21.jpg

Jota fumed and quickly hid behind the lockers to eavesdrop.

"I know you don't really know me but I've been watching you for a while."

Jota cupped his ear to hear better. "You're really cute, Song Jein."

Jota's eyes widened as his mind went on alert mode. What is this fool doing? He better not- 

"I really lik-"

"NO!!!" Jota ran out from behind the lockers and stepped in between Ilhoon and Jein.

Jota frowned, more like pouted, and glared at Ilhoon. "I'm going to confess to her first! Don't you dare say you like her before I do. Do you know how long I've been keeping it in? How long I've been trying to tell her?"

Jein gasped at his words while Ilhoon was just as shocked.

"Don't confess to her!" Jota turned around to look at Jein with softer eyes. "And don't accept his confession! He's lying!"

Jota glanced at Jein before looking at Ilhoon. He did that a couple of times before running away. He looked back and pointed at them. "Don't do it! I'm watching you!"