When the dancing boy Yoojin saw everyday asks her out on Valentine's Day

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

DINO.jpg

tumblr_nozdqopLkT1uwvmrwo1_500.gif 

For: yangyoungjaee

Partner: Seventeen's Chan

I tried to do my best to fit it into the scenario you sent :)

Hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Yoojin peeked behind the tree at the dancing boy. She bit her lip as she leaned closer to get a better look.

He popped and moved to the Michael Jackson song like no one was watching. He was so into it. He was...amazing.

Yoojin couldn't help but stop and watch him whenever she came to the park, which was everyday now. Ever since she first saw him one Saturday afternoon, Yoojin came everyday just to see the dancing boy.

Her heart would flutter every time he smiled and she would hide whenever he turned her way. Yoojin knew it was wrong. It was creepy. To watch a random boy dancing at the park everyday. And she didn't even know his name.

Yoojin scrunched her face at the thought of her creeping. No, I'm just admiring...from afar. 

Yoojin looked back at the boy and gasped when she made eye contact with him. The boy just stared at her, blinking. He didn't look away.

Blush crept up her cheeks. When he opened his mouth and took a step toward her, Yoojin squealed and ran away.

Chan watched her flee and smirked.


"Going to the park again?" Chan nodded and picked up his beat speakers.

Seokmin shook his head. "Why do you go there all the time? Don't you have anything better to do?"

Jisoo sat down on the couch and sighed. "You know what I think?" He turned toward them with a sly smile on his face. "I think our little Channie has a girlfriend."

Seokmin gawked at Chan while the younger fervently shook his head. "I don't, I swear!"

Seokmin narrowed his eyes at him. "Then why do you go to the park everyday by yourself?"

Chan sighed and told them about the mysterious, cute girl.

The boys gaped at the younger. "Don't you have to report her? She's stalking you!"

Chan kicked Seokmin off the couch. "She is not stalking me. She's just admiring me...from afar." Chan quickly grabbed his stuff before running out the door.

Jisoo chuckled shook his head. "Just let the boy go. He'll probably get over it soon. Or who knows? Maybe something will actually happen between them."


Chan wiped his sweat and looked around. He furrowed his brows when he didn't see her anywhere.

Just as he was about to turn around, he saw familiar white Nike sneakers walking toward the field. Like always, she was listening to music with a soccer ball in her hands.

Yoojin hummed and glanced his way. Her cheeks heated when she realized he was looking her way. She looked away and fanned her face.

When she turned back, she gasped and almost fell back. Yoojin closed her eyes and waited for the impact but instead felt two strong arms holding her waist.

She slowly opened her eyes to see the dancing boy's face right in front of her. His stare burned through her as she gulped. He's so... 

Chan gulped. ...beautiful. 

Realizing their awkward position, they both stood up and cleared their throats.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to ask you...your name." Chan shyly smiled and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"It's Yoojin." Chan's face lit up. "Yoojin. I finally know-" He covered his mouth with wide eyes. "I-I mean-"

Yoojin burst out laughing. "Don't worry. I'm glad I finally know yours too..." "Chan."

Yoojin smiled widely, "Chan." Chan bit his lip and glanced around.

He looked back at his speaker. "Do you want to dance? I mean, I can teach you. If you want!" He abruptly finished his sentence.

Yoojin held in her laugh and nodded.

Several weeks passed by since that day. They got closer and talked everyday. Chan would teach her dance moves while Yoojin taught him some soccer tricks.

Yoojin walked to the park with her soccer ball and sighed in bliss. Who would have ever thought they would get so close in such a short time?

Chan sat down next to Yoojin on the bench after finishing his dance. Yoojin clapped and smiled.

"Are you doing anything this Sunday?"

"Sunday? It's Valentine's Day. No, why?" Chan shrugged. "Just asking." Yoojin frowned but pushed the thought away.

It was sunday morning. Yoojin got up from her bed and got dressed to go to the park.

Yoojin skipped toward their usual spot. She slowly skidded to a stop when she didn't see Chan there. "Is he late?"

Yoojin furrowed her brows when she saw a single rose on the bench. She spotted another one on the ground next to it and another near it.

She followed the path and picked up every single rose. When the trail ended, Yoojin was at least holding a dozen roses in her hand.

Suddenly, a song came on, catching her attention. From behind a tree, Chan smoothly walked out and started dancing.

Yoojin gasped as he continued to dance with a rose in his hand. The song ended with Chan standing in front of her.

His breathing was ragged as he met eyes with her. He smiled and held the last rose up to her. "Yang Yoojin, will you be my girlfriend?"

Yoojin smiled from ear to ear as she took the last rose. "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

Chan's smile widened as he wrapped his arms around her.

From behind a tree few feet away from them, two boys peeked and whispered to each other. "I told you something might happen."

"Man, our Channie's all grown up." Seokmin wiped a fake tear and sniffled.

Jisoo rolled his eyes. "When will you?" He stalked away.

Seokmin feigned shock and walked after him. "Hey, I may not be more mature than you but at least I have a girlfriend!"