When Kyungmi falls in love with her best friend's brother, Mark

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nrgojtQnBd1t5bsrdo2_500.png

tumblr_o4e955KyaE1ur45upo1_500.jpg 

For: B2stFan3

Partner: NCT's Mark

Thanks for waiting! Enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

Kyungmi pressed the elevator button at the lobby and waited with groceries in her hands. She checked the time. One hour before he comes. 

She internally squealed in excitement. It would be the first time in five years the three of them would hang out together again.

Kyungmi, Ally, and Mark, Ally's twin brother, were like the three musketeers in high school. Whenever people saw Kyungmi, they knew Mark and Ally would be there and vise versa. The three were unseparable, until Mark got accepted to Juilliard in New York.

Kyungmi and Ally both went to Yonsei and dormed together for the past five years. One more year, and they'll both graduate to become pharmacists while Mark becomes a producer.

The elevator opened and Kyungmi stepped inside. Right before the doors closed, a boy around her age walked in. He didn't press a floor and leaned against the back wall. He was tall and lean, the opposite of Mark. 

I guess he's going to my floor. I've never seen him before though. Maybe he's a new student? 

Kyungmi scanned him up and down and blushed. He's good looking. Her eyes widened when he looked at her. She quickly looked up and pretended to be interested in the ceiling pattern.

The boy smirked and looked at his phone.

Kyungmi bit her lip and looked down in embarrassment. She was glad when the elevator opened.

He walked out first and down the hall. Kyungmi trailed behind him to her door. 

Why is he going the same way as I am? Now it just looks like I'm stalking him! 

Kyungmi stopped walking when the boy stopped in front of a door. Her door. He knocked on the door and Ally opened it.

"Mark!" Ally jumped up and hugged him. Kyungmi's jaw dropped and she let go of the groceries. MARK? 

She couldn't believe it. The Mark knew was short and round with cubby cheeks. What happened?

Ally saw Kyungmi and gestured her to hurry and come over. Mark's laugh turned into a gasp when he realized that she was Kyungmi.

"Kyungmi? I didn't even recognize you! You changed so much." He head locked her and she smelled a whiff of his manly cologne. Oh gosh. 

Kyungmi elbowed him and he backed away, clutching onto his side. "You still have your strenght though." He chuckled and grabbed the bags before walking inside.

The three of them made kimchi fried rice, Mark's favorite, and sat around the table to eat.

Kyungmi chewed her rice and stared at Mark as he talked to Ally. 

How did he become to handsome? All his baby fat is gone and he's a man no- No, Park Kyungmi. You can't fall for your best friend's brother who is technically your brother too. 

"Kyungmi? Are you okay?" Kyungmi straightened up and took the spoon out of . "I'm good!"

"Mark was just talking about how he's staying for the summer. Aren't you excited?"

Kyungmi coughed the rice out and started to choke. Mark jumped up, "Are you okay? Water. Ally, get her water." Ally nodded and went to the fridge.

Mark patted Kyungmi's back, "Still so clumsy too." His voice sounded like melted butter right next to her ear. She smelled his cologne again and almost swooned.

Kyungmi drank the water Ally gave her. "You're staying the whole summer?"

Mark beamed and nodded. "Yup. We can spend every day together now! Just like the old times." Ally cheered and wrapped her arm around both of them.

Kyungmi internally groaned, These weird feelings are probably just a one time thing. 


"Why am I like this?!" Kyungmi yelled and flopped onto her bed. She had just come back from a beach day with the twins.

Her face flushed at the thought of Mark shirtless. She covered her face, "No, Kyungmi. You have to stop."

"Stop what?" Ally walked in while drying her hair. Kyungmi shot up from the bed. "Nothing!"

She got up and was about to go take a shower when Ally stopped her.

"My boss called and I have to take a shift at the cafe tomorrow." "So you're not coming with us?"

Ally sadly shook her head. "Oh no, this is bad," Kyungmi muttered under her breath. "What?"

"Nothing! I'll buy you a souvenir." Kyungmi ran to the bathroom and closed the door. "A whole day with Mark alone? I don't know if I should be happy or not."


Kyungmi and Mark entered Korea's most famous amusement park, Lotte World.

"Man, I remember coming here in middle school. I feel so old now."

Kyungmi hit his arm, "You are old, mister. Now come on, let's go get something to eat."

Mark stopped her and eagerly pointed to a store. "Let's buy those!" He dragged her to the store and bought matching bunny ears.

They ate hot dogs and churros and stood in line for their first roller coaster.

Mark joked around and Kyungmi laughed while teasing him. This is how it should be. Yeah, I don't have feelings for Mark. He's like a brother to me- 

"Watch out."

Kyungmi gasped when Mark suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her toward his chest. It was like slow motion. Her hands landed on his chest and their faces were inches apart. Kyungmi's heart raced as he stared down at her. "T-There was secutrity on a cart trying to pass."

"Are you guys going to move?" A person behind them in line complained.

Kyungmi quickly jumped back and walked forward. Mark put a hand on his chest and cleared his throat before following her.

By the end of the day, Kyungmi was certain that her feelings for Mark were more than loving him as a friend.

They walked inside the apartment. "Uh, good night." Kyungmi avoided Mark's gaze and walked straight to her room.

Ally had a face mask on and was watching a drama on her phone. "Had a good time?"

Kyungmi sighed and laid down on her bed. "You can say that." Oh yeah, and I like youre brother. 

Kyungmi softly groaned and rolled over onto her belly and shoved her face under her pillow. What do I do? 

"Hey guys. Guess what?" Mark walked into their room. "I can stay the first semester here too!" 

Kyungmi sat up and gawked at him. "WHAT?"