(Surprise) When Prince Jaehyun mistakes Eunhye for his brother

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for jaehyun nct 2017

Image result for jaehyun nct 2017 gif

For: exsuho1004

Partner: NCT's Jaehyung

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Jaehyun walked to the stables, wearing his favorite black boots and black leather gloves, with his custom-made black velvet helmet tucked under his left arm. He hummed a sweet melody and opened the stable door. 

"Hey, Buddy. Ready to start the day?"

The jet black horse with a white highlight on it's forehead neighed. Jaehyun chuckled and brushed its coat before hopping on. "Alright. Let's some fun. Hiyah!" 

After riding several laps around the vast fields behind his castle, Jaehyun stopped to look at the green scenery. 

"What a sight."

His vision suddenly blurred as a strong gush of wind swayed him to the right. 

"What the-"

A white horse with its master raced past him.

Jaehyung smirked. Knowing his brother, Taeyong was probably challenging him again, like how he always did when they were growing up.

Image result for taeyong nct 2017

And being him, Jaehyun fixed his helmet and tightly gripped the handles, loving a challenge.

"Well, big brother. You challenged me in the wrong game. Hiya!" Jaehyun whipped Buddy's bottom, joining the race. 

He caught up quickly and smirked to himself. No one can beat me when it comes to-

His brother proved him wrong as the white horse zoomed past him and reached the stable first.

Jaehyun jumped off his horse and walked over to his brother. "Wow, Taeyong. I have to admit, you're-"

His "brother" took of her white helmet, revealing her dark brown hair that flowed in the wind.

"-a girl?" Jaehyun's jaw dropped, dumbfounded.

The girl hopped off of her horse, her white boots landing lightly on the dirt, and ran her fingers through her wavy hair. "Nice race." She stuck out her hand for him to shake. 

Jaehyun, impressed by her skill, shook it and scoffed with a grin. "I didn't know girls could ride."

"And I thought boys knew how to ride."

Jaehyun's grin slipped off as she smirked and brought her horse inside.

"Hey-" He started, growing slightly annoyed, when he spotted his real brother walking in. 

"I see you've met Princess Eunhye."

"Princess?"

"Yes, she arrived this morning. She'll be staying with us for a while."

"Wait. Does that mean-"

"Yes, she's your fiance."

Taeyong shut Jaehyun's open mouth, saying flies would go in, and clapped his little brother on his shoulder. "Good luck. She's a feisty one."

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes at Eunhye, who was brushing her horse's coat. "Yeah, and a little rude too." 

His face softened when he saw her gentle smile as she talked to her horse. Maybe she's not that bad. He caught himself almost drooling over her beauty and shook his head. "No, she's crazy. I mean, look at her, talking to herself. Who actually talks to their horse?"

"You." Taeyong smirked before walking away. Jaehyun huffed and glared at his brother before diverting his attention back to his new rival and walking over."

"Hey! How about another race tomorrow?"

Eunhye snickered, "If you think you can handle it."

A fire of determination lit up in his eyes as he smirked, "Oh, you're on."